DNN4.0 Install - Starter kit installed, no application framework template - HELP

Hello,

I have been using the install instructions at:

http://forums.asp.net/1114393/ShowPost.aspx

and have finally gotten an instance up on one machine.  Now, I'm trying to install on a second machine, and for some reason, the DotNetNuke Web Application Framework template does not appear.

I downloaded the starter kit, and ran the .VSI just like on the other machine.  It said that the installation occurred.  I have a template for a DotNet Nuke Web site, but not the application framework.

How should I proceed???
0
TAGrove

Update!

I have successfully installed on the second machine. Big Smile [:D]  I have used a starter kit that was downloaded at a different time.  It was the one used on the first successful machine.  The one that I was trying to use initially, was downloaded today.  Maybe the package got changed?
0
TAGrove