Add failed. Duplicate key value supplied

I know this problem has been posted on before but I have done a search for it and nothing comes up.

I am running DNN 3.1.1 and I am getting this error roughly every ten minutes:

AssemblyVersion: -1
Method:
FileName:
FileLineNumber: -1
FileColumnNumber: -1
PortalID: -1
PortalName:
UserID: -1
UserName:
ActiveTabID: -1
ActiveTabName:
AbsoluteURL:
AbsoluteURLReferrer:
ExceptionGUID:
DefaultDataProvider:
InnerException: Add failed. Duplicate key value supplied.
Message: System.ArgumentException: Add failed. Duplicate key value supplied. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Collection.Add(Object Item, String Key, Object Before, Object After) at DotNetNuke.Services.Scheduling.DNNScheduling.CoreScheduler.AddToScheduleInProgress(ScheduleHistoryItem objScheduleHistoryItem) at DotNetNuke.Services.Scheduling.DNNScheduling.CoreScheduler.WorkStarted(SchedulerClient& objSchedulerClient)
StackTrace:
Source:

I have the Schedule for Search Indexing turned off see here so why is it running? All it is doing is filling my log with errors.  This means any "real" errors can be missed among these.

What is this error telling me?  Is it trying to add something to the schedule or is it the old problem of trying to add a search item?

Declan
0
liffey
9/15/2005 9:48:06 AM
asp.net.dotnetnuke-framework 1237 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How do I parse the key-value pairs out of a string like blah=somedata&test=true -- anything prebuilt in the .NET framework?
Hi All,Let's say I've got a string like this: hl=en&q=asp.net&btnG=Google+SearchIt's a query string that's been stripped off the end of a URL.Now I could naturally try parsing it out manually, by splitting on the & character, then creating key-value pairs split on the = character, and URL decoding each field.  But I was wondering if there is anything built into the framework already that does all this, and takes care of decoding any special characters?  -Josh  -jb You can use 'Request.QueryString'. It gives a NameValueCollection.  ...

how to implement key/value collection that accepts duplicate keys
basically i want a collection object that i can dynamically increase size of which will allow duplicate keys. any ideas if this is possible. DataTable  You can also insert your own custom objects to it. Though in such case the key field wouldn't be a primary key but basically it would be possible.Thanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU Allowing duplicate keys violates the concept of a key/value collection.  Have you considered the NameValueCollection class that while not allowing duplicate keys does allow multiple values under the same key?  When you reference the Item pr...

SQL statement failed, no primary key value for foreign key ... in table ...
Problem: SQL statement failed, no primary key value for foreign key ... in table ... After deleting or changing primary key values in either consolidated or remote database. Question: Are there any triggers that can resolve inserting a record that has a foreign key value with no existing primary key value in primary table? Description: We have a serious problem with the dbremote program. I think it's a general problem that could appear in every database with related tables. Everytime the problem turns up we must create new remote databases from the consolidated datab...

SQL statement failed: (-194) No primary key value for foreign key
I'm getting this error message sporadically when my remote sites are replicating to my central server. The odd thing is the record that is the primary key value does exist! I'm at a lost...Does any have any idea, why this may be happening? Thanks Tasha Did the record exist at the time the error was reported? I have seen cases before where the Parent record is physically sent to the remote *after* the Child record. This would explain why the error was legitimately reported but when you look at the database later the Parent record now exists. -- -------------...

.NET Framework 3.5 and .NET Framework 2.0
Hi All,            I wana know i have .net framework 2.0 running on my pc with sql server 2005. I wana install .net framework 3.5. My question is that can i keep both the framework on same pc if yes can u tell me the way how can i do this.  The 3.5 version of the framework actually adds to the existing 2.0 framework. after you install 3.5, you will still have 2.0 on your system.Mike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.com/ actually by default and automatilcally when you ...

NET Framework 2.0 and NET Framework 1.1
Can framework 2.0 and framework 1.1 be installed and used on the same PC at same time? can asp.net 1.1 and asp.net 2.0 running site by site together? Thanks. Hi,yes they can. At my current machine I have these installed .NET 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 without any problems.Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. after creating a website don't forget to check that this website uses which version of .net (go to website properties--> ASP .NET in IIS)feed the creative machine...

Fail to load .NET framework
Hi, I'm using PB 10.5.1 Build 6551 to create a COM component that uses the .NET SOAP engine to call a web service deployed to JBoss. Testing the NVO from the PowerBuilder IDE works fine, but an exception is thrown ("Fail to load .NET framework") when the deployed COM component is called by a client app, such as Excel or VB ( i.e. VB app --> PB COM --> Web Service). The only case where I've gotten the deployed COM component to work is when the client is a PowerBuilder app located in the same directory as the generated libraries (i.e. PB exe --> PB COM --&...

NET Framework & .NET Framework Software Development Kit??
I know some regular HTML, just enough to get me in trouble if I'm not careful. So basically I am completley new to this stuff. I do some programming here at home for my own use but nothing Web style, my son has suggested this for me as another project to learn on. My question is I have downloaded and installed the 2 files referenced in the subject line. This is the question, is there susposed to be an Editer in there somewhere? If so where if not just say no. I did download WebMatrix and have looked at it. But a 508Mg SDK file surely has something in there. Thanks alot. I'm tring to learn....

Attribute.Add key values
I want to add javascript calls to some of the events of a button/Textbox or other control. How do I know what the key values are? Is there a list? (currently i'm interested in the keypress event of a textbox so I can trap the enter key) example: btnDelete.Attributes.Add("onclick", "return confirm('Are you sure you want to delete this item?');") The events are listed in the docs somewhere, but I generally just use JavaScript's intellisense when I know I need something but it isn't one of the events that I frequently use....

What is the difference between microsoft .net framework and microsoft .net framework SDK
What is the difference between microsoft .net framework and microsoft .net framework SDK. And are the advantages of .net framework sdk over .net framework.--------------------------------------------------No Project Too Eazy.-------------------------------------------------- Hi, the .NET framework is the runtime environment that enables your code to run properly. The SDK is the Software Development Kit which holds code snippets etc for developers to check if it needed (that's my basic interpretation of the SDK). I haven't installed the SDK as I use Visual Studio and the MSDN library...

SortedList duplicate Key values
They are displayed in the correct order. The problem is when something has gone wrong and two gadgets have the same position (same value), I get this error: System.ArgumentException: An entry with the same key already exists. Maybe I can use the path as Key and the position as Value but then is it possible to make it sort by the Values instead?What can I do to make sure it sorts them even though two gadgets have the same position and not cause an error?  SortedList doesn't allow to sort by values. An workaround (but not using SorteList) is given in this thread: http://bytes.c...

Web resources about - Add failed. Duplicate key value supplied - asp.net.dotnetnuke-framework

Duplicate bridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Duplicate bridge is the most widely used variation of contract bridge in club and tournament play. It is called duplicate because the same bridge ...

Search for duplicate files - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Language: English Home Random Search for duplicate files Search for duplicate files based on hash values. 900 × 600 pixel File size: 377 B MIME ...

How to Duplicate Facebook’s Hacktober
... build and maintain a security-aware culture. Director of security operations Jennifer Henley shared tips for other companies looking to duplicate ...

Facebook adds new duplicate page finder tool for admins to report unofficial pages
Some Facebook page owners are seeing a new “Report Duplicates” module that allows them to search for pages related to their own and report those ...

faroo_p2p: FAROO Search now with robust Near Duplicate Detection. Filters scraped or syndicated content ...
faroo_p2p: FAROO Search now with robust Near Duplicate Detection. Filters scraped or syndicated content. http://t.

Cleaner – Remove Duplicate Contacts for Addressbook, iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo & Outlook for iPhone, iPod ...
Get Cleaner – Remove Duplicate Contacts for Addressbook, iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo & Outlook on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read ...

How-To: Safely shrink your Mac’s giant photo library, deleting duplicate images to save space
... Apple’s new Photos app , you might be surprised to learn that you’ve lost a lot of hard drive space, and that there are suddenly tons of duplicate ...

Ubaldo Jimenez seeks to duplicate fastball command, success in second start Friday
In between so many starts in 2014, right-hander Ubaldo Jimenez spoke of the fixes he knew he needed to make to improve his performance.

Unit Testing In Java, Duplicate Code in Java GUIs
... to comment on: You're perfectly right when saying that implementing ActionListener in the window class itself usually leads to loads of duplicated ...