Create new Font picker user control(like color picker)

Hello

Anyone can kno about hw can we create a custom " font picker"  control using asp.net c#

pls help me its very urg

Hari..

Please, Mark as Answer if this reply helped you

Harikrishnan.S
Trivandrm,
Kerala,
India
harieis

what about something like fckeditor?

"He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying."

Friedrich Nietzsche
0
rickjames961
4/24/2009 1:28:17 PM

Hello

Thanks in advance ..

But my req is , I have a multiline textbox and and have a combobox..The combo box listing all fonts. The selected fonts(in the combo box )is shold be in the mulyti lne textbox font.. How iys solve.. Very urg//

Hari

Please, Mark as Answer if this reply helped you

Harikrishnan.S
Trivandrm,
Kerala,
India
harieis

Is my understanding correct that you need a rich textbox? If so you can try some third party controls such as FreeTextBox:

http://freetextbox.com/

This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Sincerely,
Allen Chen
Microsoft Online Community Support

Allen

User Control controls not created when dynamically creating user control
  Have created a user control for displaying and editing a dynamically number of values. The user control contains two labels and an edit box. When dynamically loading the user control I get an error when the control itself tries to change setting on the fields within the user control.   Why doesnt this work? It works okay if I dont load it dynamically but create a user-control-instance in the aspx-page but thats no solution.   Thankyou!     Here is my code:   ucDataValue.ascx   <%@ Control Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true&...

Using a user control in a custom server control.
I've created a custom server control and am trying to add a user control to the rendering of the server control.  Is this possible?  If so, hints as to how this is done would be GREATLY appreciated!  Thanks in advance for considering an answer to this question. Wendi Use the LoadControl method. For example:   Controls.Add(LoadControl("~/controls/login.ascx"))Steven BeyRecursion: see Recursion My server control renders a table with x number of rows.  I want to add a user control to each row of the table, last column.  I do not know how ...

load user control from server custom control
hi all,i have a 3rd party menu control that consists of a bunch of HyperLinks and a PlaceHolder control (C# v1.1.4) . links to .ascx files are retrieved from a data source, and when the page containing the control is loaded or a link clicked, the control uses this.Page.LoadControl(strLink) to add the .ascx to the PlaceHolder. fine and dandy, probably wouldnt have done it that way myself, but i'm stuck with it :)the problem is events: i can't raise 'em :( if i have for example a Button control on one of the .ascx pages, the Button.Click will go by unnoticed on the post-back. stran...

Creating .Net custom server controls and .Net pages programatically
Thanks a lot for reading this and greatly appreciate your inputs I am writing a webinterface that lets users configure options that'll create an interface for them and generete the webpage. So I am having to programattically create custom server controls and .Net page with code behind to support the functionality. Are there APIs in the .NET SDK that let you do this. Any pointers would be greatly helpful Thanks a lot Sathya Controls on the fly? Or Create code on the fly? I think it is the latter so here we go - look at the following namespaces: * System.Reflection.Emit - gen...

Help! Custom Server Control using User Control
I've been bashing my head for a few days on this problem. My Custom Server Control loads the User Control and renders it properly.  But, when I run the web application the controls (ex: buttons) from the User Control is not firing the event (ex: a button click to change the label's text)?Here is a snippet of part of my code:    Protected Overrides Sub CreateChildControls()        plhPanel = New System.Web.UI.WebControls.PlaceHolder        ContentFileLoaded = New System.Web.UI.U...

Server Web User Control or Web Custom Control
Ok, I made a DataGrid I like, stuck it in a Web Control Lib, and then to my toolbar. Now I want to take my nice little control and add it to a greater control, maybe place some buttons around it etc. I could always inherit from it in a new custom control and dynamically add the buttons, but I thought about using a Web User Control. I thought I could easily create a Web User Control, drop on my grid and the buttons on a form, and expose some properties and events, but once I got into it, I got a feeling that this isn't what a Web User Control is for. When designing a control li...

Custom server control developement-panel like control
Dear all,  i am developing a custom composite server control. it consists of buttons, image controls in it. along with this. i would like to add one more control like a panel, so that the developers can drag and drop any web server control over my custom web server control in the design time. is this possible. if so how should i go about it.   regards, sundararajan.sSundararajan.S yes it's possible, you have to implement a designer class inherted from "TemplatedControlDesigner" Hi, thank you. can you please throw some more light on the same. any samples.   regards,...

I use an CreateUserWizard control to create new user account. Every time I create a new account, my logined account will change to the new one. How can i keep my current account after creating the new
I use an CreateUserWizard control to create new user account. Every time I create a new account, my logined account will change to the new one. How can i keep my current account after creating the new account? Simply set the "LoginCreatedUser" property of CreateUserWizard control to FALSE!  ...

Creating Custom Controls With Custom Controls Inside Of Them
Hello, I am trying to create a custom control for creating tabs. The idea is that our designer can just use the control tags to generate the tabs.  The problem that I am running into is that I want to be able to have a custom control that allows any number of child custom controls. So there would be a TabContainer Control, and within that there would be any number of tabs.  The idea is similar to how an asp:DropDown list can have any number of ListItems within them.  Here is my code, any help is appreciated. 1 <!-- TAB CONTAINER -->2 <%@ Control Language=&...

Web resources about - Create new Font picker user control(like color picker) - asp.net.custom-server-controls

DFES downgrades bushfire in Dunsborough as it is contained, but not under control
A BUSHFIRE south of Dunsborough has been contained but is not yet under control.

Queensland police shut down out-of-control party in Berserker, Rockhampton
Police shut down a party of 150 young people who had gathered at a house in Berserker, Rockhampton on Friday night.

Contextual and Granular Notification Controls
... written a lot about notifications, at one point calling the notifications screen “my home screen.” But I don’t like how we are forced to control ...

ESI cost control and networks
There is an interesting discussion thread on Twitter about how the way Medicare for All saves money is by significantly reducing provider, device, ...

US Democratic debate: Candidates spar on gun control
Candidates in the Democratic race for the White House hold their liveliest TV debate yet, clashing over gun control and healthcare among other ...

Doro PDF printer adds color conversion, page rotation controls
Lightweight virtual PDF printer Doro has been updated with new color conversion and page rotation settings. If the default "UseDeviceIndependentColor" ...

While No One Was Watching, Obama Took Control of the Courts
... and President Obama’s legacy.” It didn’t favor conservatives but there was a dramatic shift to the far left. The appellate is under the control ...

Sanders Backs Gun Control Legislation Ahead of Democratic Debate
Hillary Clinton's campaign calls her rival's move a "debate-eve conversion."

Apple has landed a very rare sponsorship deal to ensure it has control of the hottest ticket in San Francisco ...
Apple has signed up for the first time to become a sponsor of the Super Bowl Host Committee, Daniel Roberts at Yahoo Finance reported. It's ...