WebSetup Project for Crystal Reports - .NET 2.0 Framework

Hi -

I am trying to create a websetup project for Crystal Reports - .Net 2.0 framework. In VS 2005, if i open a new project and create a web setup project, it comes back an error saying "Unable to open project "..../websetup.vdproj" ................

Has anybody encountered similar problem ?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Prabhu

0
newarkis

I am also getting the same error now. Could you able to solve that issue .. if so please reply

Thanks in Advance

Ullas

0
ullaskumar_v

comparing Cystal Report 10.2.3(provided by VS 2005) and Crystal Report 10.0.3(provdied by Crystal reports 10
 hi all, i was just wondering what u guys think about the two version (10.2.3 - by VS2005) and (10.0.3 - by Crystal reports 10).it seems like the Coding syntax is abit diff for the two version. (10.2.3 dont even need to mappath) i was wondering if i write the web application using 10.2.3, would i encounter problems when displaying report written by 10.0.3. opinions need, thanks! regards,martin ...

PB 8.0.2 and Crystal Reports 8.0.1.0 #2
Hi, Are there any details available (examples) on how to call/open a Crystal report within an PB application? Thanks, Mahesh ...

PB 8.0.2 and Crystal Reports 8.0.1.0
Hi, Are there any examples(details) on how to call/open a Crystal report within an PB application? Thanks, Mahesh ...

Load Report Failed
Hi Experts I have weird problem on my production server, i receive error message running report "Load Report Failed". The issue is that i receive the error message any few hours, intially report load fine but when users access report simultaneously the load report fails. Is it something like the report file (*.rpt) getting locked. I would really appreciate if someone can help me resolve the issue ASAP. Kind Regards Bhavesh   There is a default of 75 ReportDocument objects to be open at one time. To prevent this from happenning, make sure that you close and dispo...

How do I deploy an application using crystal reports/install crystal reports?
First of all: C# .NET framework 1.1, IIS 6.0, XP SP1, Windows forms - not ASP.NET but I don't see how it would make a differenceMy Situation: I am tasked with adding to an application the ability to generate a crystal report.  It currently has nothing to do with them.The application runs on an XP system with .NET 1.1 installed but lord only knows how it was installed on there (the guy that set it up is long gone and from past experience with his work I think he was just guessing anyways) In an attempt to see if crystal reports was installed, I wrote a quick test forms appl...

How do I incorporate a crystal report other than the crystal report provided by Visual Studio?
I'm working with the CrystalDecision version of the crystal report. How do I incorporate this into my development?...

How to use Crystal Report Selection Formula manually in my Crystal Report page.
Hello, I have Link button on each gridview row and I want to take priview of that row through Crystal Report viewer when I click on Link Button on Gridview row.  In this  CrystalReports1.aspx.cs page I am using record number '35' and it is showing this record correctly but I want to view the each record which is clicked on Linkbutton.  Default.aspx <asp:TemplateField> <ItemTemplate><asp:LinkButton ID = "commandSelect" text = "Preview" Runat="Server" OnClick="commandSelect_Click"/> </ItemTemplate> ...

is possible to include a subreport or 2 reports in the same Crystal Report?
Hi Folks, im using Crystal Repots in vs2008, so im using datasets with procedures to get the data from the db, my escenario is the following: In the same Crystal Report, i have to show two reports, basically using the sames datasets, and the same database, but they are diferents querys (have grouping and summing instead) is this possible? and if it is how can i solute this, using database expert? or cross-tab? what option of crystal reports supports this operations? Thanks in advance :)Please dont forget mark as an answer, if this post helped you... Thanks!C# my main PL in .NET Hi, Yes Yo...

retrieving crystal report graph images instead of using crystal report viewer
is it possible to retrieve the crystal report graph images without using the crystal report viewer.  ...

Error in Print Report using Crystal Report 9.2
Dear All, i have crystal report 9.2 and in my aspx page i can view the report and the print botton ebabled but when i try to print the report i get an error "Error in File C:\DOCUME~1\QAOUD\ASPNET\LOCALS~1\Temp\temp_24baee3b-1d8e-48e8-949e-2fa95e6d75ba.rpt: Operation not yet implemented." can any body tell me where to start seeking to solve the problem?? is it a crystall report error? or its operating system error? Note: also i get this error when i try to export the data to PDF file using the export botton in the navigater appreciate any help.. thanks A...

Hirearical report using Crystal Report in APS.Net2.0
 Hi,I have a table like  Id  Value parent_key A some value   A1 some value A A2 some value A A3 some value A1       and I I want the report asprime        sub   subA    A1             A3  ....................   A2 B... and so on so....... 1) if the parent key is missed then  the record will be considered as grand parent record.  There might be many parents records...

Converting VS 2003 Crystal reports to VS 2005 crystal reports
Hello,     I have converted a VS 2003 project that has few Crstalreports in it to VS 2005. All the dlls got converted good except the Crystalreports part. I have a sub routine called ExportReport() in a page called GenerateReport.aspx page in VS 2003 which generates the report in a word or excel etc... based on what user selects.   Tthe first line I have is Dim myReport as new CrystalReport1 and this works perfect in VS 2003. But when I converted the entire project to VS 2005 it CrystalReport is not recognised by the IDE and I see a blue line underneath. ...

How to render pdf directly on crystal report viewer (WHEN crystal report expects user input before rendering)
  If a crystal report do not need any parameter  or, if parameters can be supplied using code-behind (without user help), I am able to render a pdf on crystal report viewer. BUT if a crystal report needs user input then how do I reneder a PDF on crystal report viewer? I see a parameter-asking dialog-box from crystal report where user supplies input values and hit OK button, but then on click of OK button do I have control what gets rendered a crystal report or, a pdf or, doc?  Or, can I set crystal report viewer control property to say that report need to be rend...

Web resources about - WebSetup Project for Crystal Reports - .NET 2.0 Framework - asp.net.crystal-reports

How to find which versions of the .NET Framework are installed on a PC
Check the system requirements for a Windows application and you’ll often find it needs some minimum version of Microsoft’s .NET Framework. .NET ...

Frameworks releasing 'Time Spent' EP
by Andrew Sacher photo by Shauna Hundeby Gainesville's Frameworks became one of the more promising new bands in the current wave of screamo with ...

Int'l groups launch new global framework to eliminate human rabies
... the worst rabies problem. Metro Manila (CNN Philippines) – International organizations launched on Thursday (December 10) a new global framework ...

Agile Frameworks: Does Anyone Know What A Framework Is?
[Welcome to the first in a series of posts about Agile frameworks. In this series, Cutter consultants in the Agile Product Management & Software ...

The Complex Framework Of The UN Climate Talks, Demystified
As COP21 convenes this week in Paris, this data viz breaks down all you need to know about the history, key players, and big decisions. Yesterday, ...

AT&T teams with Cisco, Ericsson, Qualcomm, Intel on smart cities framework
Network World AT&T teams with Cisco, Ericsson, Qualcomm, Intel on smart cities framework FierceWireless LAS VEGAS—AT&T (NYSE: T) is collaborating ...

A Framework For How Any Company Can Design Amazing Employee Experiences
Over the past few months I've been working on a series of articles all around the employee experience which I define as being a combination of ...

Democrats attempt to set legal framework to sue the gun industry out of existence
Well, most of the Democratic 2016 field supports this, as do anti-gun activists, so it’s no surprise that some members of Congress are trying ...

130-foot Framework tower slated to become the tallest wooden building in the US
Read the rest of 130-foot Framework tower slated to become the tallest wooden building in the US