SetDataSource(ds): Crystal Reports print to pdf : Unable to find the report in the manifest resource

Hi Experts,

Pl let me know whats wrong in the following code snippet and if I need to check any seucrity settings.
Thanks in advance.
public void PrepareReport(string reportName, string exportFormat, object parms)
{
//ParameterFields paramFields;
DataSet mDS ;
switch(mReportName)
{
case "UserList":
oRD = new GO3.Reports.CReports.UserList();
oRD.SetDataSource(mDS.Tables[0]);<<<---***** Exception here
break;
}

}
amespace GO3.Reports.CReports {
using System;
using System.ComponentModel;
using CrystalDecisions.Shared;
using CrystalDecisions.ReportSource;
using CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine;

public class UserList : ReportClass {

public UserList() {
}

public override string ResourceName {
get {
return "UserList.rpt";
}
set {
// Do nothing
}
}
I am getting -
"Unable to find the report in the manifest resources. Please build the project, and try again.
Exception Details: CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.InternalException: "Unable to find the report in the manifest resources. Please build the project, and try again.
***** I have checked the rpt property is set as 'Embaded Resource'. Am I missing anyting..?
Using 9.0.2 Crystal with VS 2003.
Thanks for your time and the comments.
0
sank2004

A few more points :

DataSet and Schema do match
Dataset looks good, its not currupt
Whats else it could be...? thx..
0
sank2004
2/4/2005 10:30:04 PM
Well, figured out, it was the name space problem. If you are having similar problems may be this could help you debug -

a/chk the rpt name space
b/directory permissions (aspnet) and make sure those are 'web directories'
c/shema files and db fields
d/ table names should match
thx
=san
0
sank2004

Crystal: Unable to find the report in the manifest resources
whenever i try to use a crystal report i get the error "Unable to find the report in the manifest resources" though- three crystal assemblies have been added automatically- the report is marked as "Embedded resource"- the report (and the code-behind) was recreated (namespace etc. are correct)here's some source: IssueStateList myReportClass = new IssueStateList();myReportClass.SetDataSource(myDataSet);the first line works, the second (or any other operation with myReportClass) throws the exception.am i doing something wrong, are there any general problems using crystal with vs...

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

Export Crystal report to PDF report
Hello, Does anyone knows how to export the Crystal report (.rpt) to the PDF report in c#?  Thanks  http://www.beansoftware.com/ASP.NET-Tutorials/Export-Crystal-Reports-To-PDF.aspxhttp://visualbasic.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/visualbasic-l/programmatically-exporting-from-crystal-report-to-pdf-using-vb-1480987http://www.codeproject.com/KB/vb/JatsArticle1.aspx  Don't say thanks rather mark my reply as "Answer" if it helps you ,Doing so u'll get points tooamiT jaiNC#.NET Articles Hi, You can use the following  rptDoc.ExportToHttpRespons...

How to Print Z Report in Crystal Report?
Hi How can I Create Z report on Crystal Report by Z i mean Second Row Should be to the next of the First One Like This First Row Second Row Third Row Forth Row Fifth Row Sixth Row Can anyone help me here? any one?!  You can achieve this by checking "Format with multiple column" in Section Expert. And in layout tab checked 'Accross then down'. Detail --> Format Section -->Checked 'Format with multiple column'  Detail --> Format Section --> Layoutchecked 'Accross then down' This may help.Thanks, &n...

How to render pdf directly on crystal report viewer (WHEN crystal report expects user input before rendering)
  If a crystal report do not need any parameter  or, if parameters can be supplied using code-behind (without user help), I am able to render a pdf on crystal report viewer. BUT if a crystal report needs user input then how do I reneder a PDF on crystal report viewer? I see a parameter-asking dialog-box from crystal report where user supplies input values and hit OK button, but then on click of OK button do I have control what gets rendered a crystal report or, a pdf or, doc?  Or, can I set crystal report viewer control property to say that report need to be rend...

Printing Crystal Report as a PDF in .Net
The Crystal Reports version 9.2.3.970 interface with VB.Net version 1.1.4322 SP1 just plain stinks! When I"m in Crystal Reports and I export the report to PDF everything is fine.  But when I run the Report through .Net and export it as a PDF file on a web page, it changes the fonts and it displays page numbers as "Page 1 of 1 and Page 2 of 1" instead of as "Page 1 of  2 and Page 2 of 2". How do you fix this problem?     What do you mean by "export as PDF on a web page"?  From what you describe, it sounds like your output format is HTML, not PDF. ...

Button that will print the report from Crystal Report
Hi.,Please help me, i have a data driven page, i am new to crystal report,  i am just starting to experiment the capabilities of how to make a report, can you please help me, when i made a report, i need to print that report, ofcourse, but how??i mean can i just put a button in my page that says Print then it will print the report that i made???if so, How?thanks for the help.,BTW, i am using VS2005, JFRBPH12™ Hi, Let me know if this helps : http://technicalsupport.businessobjects.com/KanisaSupportSite/search.do;jsessionid=78B84A7B053037C324D7E78AD361D5E9?cmd=displayKC&docTyp...

Web resources about - SetDataSource(ds): Crystal Reports print to pdf : Unable to find the report in the manifest resource - asp.net.crystal-reports

Hottest 'android-resources' Answers - Stack Overflow
current community chat blog Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow Stack Overflow Careers your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. ...

All Tags / Functions
All Tags / Functions c:catch c:choose c:forEach c:forTokens c:if c:import c:otherwise c:out c:param c:redirect c:remove c:set c:url ...

CodeSOD: Which Would YOU Rather Support?
... NamedParametersJdbcDaoSupport { private String truncateTempTableSql ; public TheDao ( DataSource ds , String sql ) { super ( ) ; setDataSource ...

Play the sound already
... from our contextAssetFileDescriptor afd = mContext.getAssets().openFd(filename);// media player created in idle state (always call setDataSource ...

Getting started - DynamicReports
... report design .columns(...) //adds columns .groupBy(...) //adds groups .subtotalsAtSummary(...) //adds subtotals ... //set datasource .setDataSource(...) ...

Testing Spring & Hibernate Without XML
I’m very keen on the improvements in Spring 3 that eventually let you move away from XML into plain Java configuration with proper support from ...