RunTime Report With Crystal Report

hi dears.

I'm a new user and work with C#.
i want create RunTime Reports with Crystal Report.
but i can't.
I can't send parameters in C# programs to Crystal Report File.
i want list fileld's in my program.
and select Choice Field's. and send to crystal report file.
then report that field and values.
for example : i select in program name and family and phone number and home address. and click to report. and send that parameters to report file.
name family phone address
----------------------------------
xxxxx xxxx1 4341254 test4341
yyyyy gfgfde 5443435 test2434
. . . .
plz suggest a book for help or a book link or send a examle file.
plz help me. thx.
amir khalabash.
0
amir_king2

Check this out which gives code on how to set parameters for crystal.
Eric Landes

MADNUG President http://www.madnug.net
Crystal Alliance Editor
Blog http://aspadvice.com/blogs/elandes
Microsoft MVP
0
ericlandes
4/5/2004 1:09:50 PM
thank U.
0
amir_king2

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

Either the Crystal Reports registry key permissions are insufficient or the Crystal Reports runtime is not installed correctly.
hello Friends,I developing web site in asp.net 2005. Using inbuilt  crystal report for reporting.Development time its working fine but problem arise when i published site and upload in a web server.first some reference dll were missing so i copy them from gac and paste then in the bin folder for local reference.It works, but not i received the following error message:An error has occurred while attempting to load the Crystal Reports runtime.Either the Crystal Reports registry key permissions are insufficient or the Crystal Reports runtime is not installed correctly.Please install the ...

How do I deploy an application using crystal reports/install crystal reports?
First of all: C# .NET framework 1.1, IIS 6.0, XP SP1, Windows forms - not ASP.NET but I don't see how it would make a differenceMy Situation: I am tasked with adding to an application the ability to generate a crystal report.  It currently has nothing to do with them.The application runs on an XP system with .NET 1.1 installed but lord only knows how it was installed on there (the guy that set it up is long gone and from past experience with his work I think he was just guessing anyways) In an attempt to see if crystal reports was installed, I wrote a quick test forms appl...

How do I incorporate a crystal report other than the crystal report provided by Visual Studio?
I'm working with the CrystalDecision version of the crystal report. How do I incorporate this into my development?...

comparing Cystal Report 10.2.3(provided by VS 2005) and Crystal Report 10.0.3(provdied by Crystal reports 10
 hi all, i was just wondering what u guys think about the two version (10.2.3 - by VS2005) and (10.0.3 - by Crystal reports 10).it seems like the Coding syntax is abit diff for the two version. (10.2.3 dont even need to mappath) i was wondering if i write the web application using 10.2.3, would i encounter problems when displaying report written by 10.0.3. opinions need, thanks! regards,martin ...

Crystal Report Report format
Hi All, Is it possible to import the report format from a microsoft excel file instead of manually recreating the UI in crystal report? If so how may I go about doing it? Thank you. Regards, leroylll...

Web resources about - RunTime Report With Crystal Report - asp.net.crystal-reports

Android Runtime - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Android Runtime ( ART ) is an application runtime environment used by the Android mobile operating system . ART replaces Dalvik , which is the ...

Runtime (@Runtimeapp) on Twitter

Runtime - Simple Run Tracking on the App Store on iTunes
Get Runtime - Simple Run Tracking on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

HSA Foundation Launches ‘HSA 1.0 Final’ – Architecture, Programmers Reference and Runtime Specifications ...
... of the hardware, - the HSA Programmers’ Reference Manual for the software ecosystem targeting tools and compiler developers, - the HSA Runtime ...

ART: The Android runtime that will eventually replace Dalvik is in KitKat in preview form
Google has, for all intents and purposes, rewritten Android several times since first launching the platform back in 2008. But there's a part ...

Experimental ART runtime available on new HTC One
Attention smartphone nerds — the new HTC One (M8) includes the option to use the experimental, pre-release ART runtime should you desire to make ...

ART runtime Archives - Android Origin
The team behind the custom ROM, Paranoid Android, has just released a brand new beta. As always, it includes various bug fixes, but this update ...

ART runtime Archives - Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets
It was only 3 months ago when we first met the brand new Android Runtime, dubbed ART . In that time it has gained a substantial following by ...

Objective-C Runtime Reference
Describes the data structures and functions of the Objective-C runtime support library.

Apps can affect Mac performance, battery runtime, temperature, and fan activity - Apple Support
You can use Activity Monitor to see whether a Mac app is using more of the CPU than it should.