Run time crystal report change

Hello Friends,

i have  generate dynamic crystal report,but in the report one column is not visible , so i want to change page setting to landscape at run time.Thanks in advancef

0
infoguru

You can change it runtime. See below link, it is helpful for you

http://dotnet-naresh.blogspot.com/

Thanks
Naresh Prakash.
Click Here : Sky is the not limit

This credits that member, earns you a point and mark your thread as Resolved for the sake of Future Readers.
0
nareshprakash

You can use the following code to dynamically make the repoprt in Landscap format:

rptSample.PrintOptions.PaperOrientation = CrystalDecisions.Shared.PaperOrientation.Landscape;

Thanks,

0
Muhammad

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

Displaying Loading Image Over The Crystal Report + Changing Report PageOrientation At The Time Of Print
 Hi, I Want To Put an Animated GIF Image Over The Crystal Report Means At The Center Of The Report When The Report is Loading And That I have To Do In Asp.Net 2.0 I Saw Matt Berth Ajax Article The Dynamic Loading Image Over The GridView But That Not Working. Plz Help Me With That. And I Have 1 More Question I Have Set The  I Have The Set The Page Orientation Of Report Document To LandScape in Code Behind Of My Asp.net Page But When At The Time Of Print I Want That The Report Should Print in Portrait Mode So Give Me Something That I Can Get Help. Show Me Some Sample Code ...

how to run a report made in Crystal Reports
Hi all. I use Pb10 and CR10. I woudl like to run a report made in CR10 and pass to it few parameters. (id_customer,range of date, ...) Is it possible without any additional components or dll-s. Maybe any links or examples of sorce code? Thanks in advance. Adam There are several examples in this newsgroup. For example: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/sybase.public.powerbuilder.general/browse_frm/thread/e8a3f1e94221ce66/b22af7ca53173cf7?hl=en&lr=&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3D%26q%3Dpowerbuilder%2Bcrystal%2Bchestnut%2Boleobject%26btnG%3DSearch#b22af7ca531...

Using Stored Procedure Parameter and changing Database Location at run-time in Crystal Report
New Page 1 I use Crystal Report for .Net 2005(Crystal Ver.10.2.3600.0), MSSQL 2000 where I have created an Stored Procedure having two paramenters. I am using this Stored procedure to print a Report in Crystal Report. I pass parameter to this Stored procedure through ASP.Net Page. This works fine but if I use this Report for diffrent DB Server or diffrent Database and use DBLogonInfo to set new location for stored procedure in Report, Report is Displayed but parameter critaria is on accepted and report is not displayed within the range. My Code is as Following Imp...

Errors with all my reports after upgrade from Bundeled Crystal.NET (VS2003) to Crystal XI Developer for .NET
All my Crystal reports were developed using the bundled Crystal in VS 2003.  I just installed the Crystal XI for .NET Developer version that we purchased and now I get an error when running my reports.  (I am running them in debug mode on my development machine). I have tested it on several different reports.  I did not change the code, this worked fine in the previous version. First I reference my report (AccountList is the AccountList.rpt report that is in my project): Dim myReport As New AccountList Then I start rolling through the report's tables to update the log...

how to run report made in Crystal Reports 10
Hi all. I use Pb10 and CR10. I woudl like to run a report made in CR10 and pass to it few parameters. (id_customer,range of date, ...) Is it possible without any additional components or dll-s. Maybe any links or examples of sorce code? Thanks in advance. Adam I think you might have posted in the wrong forum. This sounds like a PowerBuilder question. -- Mike Nicewarner [TeamSybase] http://www.datamodel.org mike@nospam!datamodel.org (can you figure what to remove?) Sybase product enhancement requests: http://www.isug.com/cgi-bin/ISUG2/submit_enhancement Adam Pol...

How do I incorporate a crystal report other than the crystal report provided by Visual Studio?
I'm working with the CrystalDecision version of the crystal report. How do I incorporate this into my development?...

How do I deploy an application using crystal reports/install crystal reports?
First of all: C# .NET framework 1.1, IIS 6.0, XP SP1, Windows forms - not ASP.NET but I don't see how it would make a differenceMy Situation: I am tasked with adding to an application the ability to generate a crystal report.  It currently has nothing to do with them.The application runs on an XP system with .NET 1.1 installed but lord only knows how it was installed on there (the guy that set it up is long gone and from past experience with his work I think he was just guessing anyways) In an attempt to see if crystal reports was installed, I wrote a quick test forms appl...

How to use Crystal Report Selection Formula manually in my Crystal Report page.
Hello, I have Link button on each gridview row and I want to take priview of that row through Crystal Report viewer when I click on Link Button on Gridview row.  In this  CrystalReports1.aspx.cs page I am using record number '35' and it is showing this record correctly but I want to view the each record which is clicked on Linkbutton.  Default.aspx <asp:TemplateField> <ItemTemplate><asp:LinkButton ID = "commandSelect" text = "Preview" Runat="Server" OnClick="commandSelect_Click"/> </ItemTemplate> </asp:TemplateField> Default.aspxprotected void commandSelect_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) {  LinkButton btn = new LinkButton(); btn = (LinkButton)sender;GridViewRow grdRow = ((GridViewRow)btn.Parent.Parent);string keyID; keyID = grdRow.Cells[1].Text.Trim(); //where Cells[1] is the column index where you store your primary keySession["Quotation_No"] = keyID;this.Response.Redirect("CrystalReports1.aspx"); } CrystalReports1.aspx.csprotected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) {  // Here I want to change but not aware how to apply code when click on Link Button. this.CrystalReportViewer1.SelectionFormula = "{Quotation_Master.QUOTATION_NO} = 35"; // I want to change here what will be the code for display the record on click the link button. I put here Quotation_No = 35 which record is displaying on Link button clic...

comparing Cystal Report 10.2.3(provided by VS 2005) and Crystal Report 10.0.3(provdied by Crystal reports 10
 hi all, i was just wondering what u guys think about the two version (10.2.3 - by VS2005) and (10.0.3 - by Crystal reports 10).it seems like the Coding syntax is abit diff for the two version. (10.2.3 dont even need to mappath) i was wondering if i write the web application using 10.2.3, would i encounter problems when displaying report written by 10.0.3. opinions need, thanks! regards,martin ...

Bind crystal reports / sql reports to ADO.NET
Hi,  I'm a beginner trying to find out if it's possible to directly connect an sql report/crystal report to an ADO.NET data set?   It all depends on what version of Visual studio you are using. Here are the steps for VS2005 In VS2005 you need to do the following: 1) Right click on your solution and select add, New Item. 2) Add a dataset and create your queries in the dataset. Make sure you save this dataset or it will not show up later. 3) Add your reportviewer 4) Right click on your solution and select add new Item Again and then add a crystal report 5) In the crystal report wizard Select crystal reports wizard and the type of report you want 6) Under the data menu you need to select project data, then ADO.NET datasets. Assuming you saved your dataset it will now show up in this field and you can make your selection as well as create your crystal report. 7) Go to your Web page where you want to display the Crystal report and Add a Report viewer to that page: Toolbox, Crystal Reports, Report viewer 8) The code behind:1 Dim dataSet As DataSet 2 Me.Cursor = Cursors.WaitCursor 3 Dim crReportDocument As CrystalReport1 4 Dim Con As SqlConnection 5 Dim Da As SqlDataAdapter 6 Dim conn As String = "Server=Your Server;Database=Your DB; User ID=sa;Password=Your PW" 7 Con = New SqlConnection(conn) 8 Dim sqlString As String = "" 9 Dim cmSQL As SqlClient.SqlCommand 10 cmSQL = New SqlClient.SqlC...

View report from the crystal report server using .NET
Hi,I am first time dealing with crystal report and I having problem with it. I need to use asp.net to link to the crystal report server and view the report, but don't know how? Is there a way to do that? or is there any better way to using .net and view report from the crystal report server?Thanks....

open crystal report at run time
Hi, How to open the Crystal Report at run time Using the Power builder 6.5 application. Also how to pass the parameters to the report using power builder6.5. Thanks in advance Regards Dhananjaya Have a look at the crpe32.dll, Crystal Report engine api. I succesfully implemented this in our application which passes a parameter. P.S. Search for the developr.hlp file in your crystal folder and have a look there, it helped me a lot !! If you have more questions, email me @ john@sofdes.com HTH John For a more easier approach you could also compile your .rpt...

Errors while Running the CRYSTAL REPORTS IN .NET
Could any body help i am un able to find the solution for the problem.When i build the source code it is give a build error "The custome tool 'CrystalDecisions.VSDesigner.CodeGen.ReportCodeGeneraor' failed while processing the report file" I haven't seen this before.  Is this being developed locally?  What Crystal assemblies are referenced in your project?  I'd also look at doing a repair reinstall with VS.  Just a couple of suggestions for you.  Also what version of VS, or Crystal?Eric LandesMADNUG President http://www.madnug.netCrystal Alliance EditorBlog http://...

how to generate crystal report at run time
Hi to all, I have a home page on which i have a text box and a button ,now what I want is that on the click of button the values should be fetched from the database on the basis of searcd criteria given through textbox.Values fetched from the database and filled dataset through dataadapter.and i have created a report named as 'Card' simply as a blank report and created an object of that report 'cr'.I have given the following coding on the click event of button but it gives a blank report. Dim str As String        Dim cr As New Card   &...

how to refresh crystal report at run time
Hi All, why was my crystal report always always showing previous record, and i have to press the refresh button only can get the update record. Can any way to code it so that no need to always press on the refresh button to get data?     Hi  rptfilePath = App.Path & "\my report.rpt"psSelectionQuery = "Select EMPID,EMPNAME FROM EMP WHERE EMPID=12"crpReportControl.ReportFileName = rptfilePathcrpReportControl.Connect = "DSN=cpmd;UID=cpmd;PWD=cpmd123"crpReportControl.SQLQuery = selectionformulacrpReportControl.destination = crptToWindow&...

Web resources about - Run time crystal report change - asp.net.crystal-reports

Crystal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about crystalline solids. For the type of glass, see Lead glass . For other uses, see Crystal (disambiguation) . A crystal or ...

FA Cup: Chelsea thrash Manchester City as Crystal Palace topple Tottenham
West Ham United eased into the quarter-finals of the FA Cup with a 5-1 romp at second-tier Blackburn Rovers on Sunday and were joined by Crystal ...

Contract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/SQL) 160223/AP/032

FA Cup: Chelsea thrash Manchester City as Crystal Palace topple Tottenham
West Ham United eased into the quarter-finals of the FA Cup with a 5-1 romp at second-tier Blackburn Rovers on Sunday and were joined by Crystal ...

A crystal clear iPhone 6s Plus case that actually improves grip
Clear cases generally have two big pros and one big con. On the plus side, they protect your iPhone without hiding the gorgeous design that Apple ...

Crystal Castles removed from feminism-centric SXSW showcase following controversy
Former singer Alice Glass suggested Ethan Kath "is not an appropriate artist to be performing at a feminism-centric event."

Nordstrom's CFO makes crystal clear why online shopping is killing traditional retailers
Nordstrom released a terrible outlook for 2016 on Thursday, sending shares of the retailer plummeting . And according to CFO Michael Koppel, ...

Crystal stores data mother lode
What would you do with 360 terabytes worth of data, enough to hold 14 billion years of information?

Superman memory crystals could store data for billions of years
Researchers at the University of Southampton have discovered a way to store data in five dimensions on nanostructure glass that can survive for ...

Crystal Wright Compared Blacks Voting For Bernie Or Hillary Like Voting For The KKK
Crystal Wright, aka The Conservative Black Chick, is once again trolling her odious nonsense on Fox News. She appeared with Brian Kilmeade on ...