Printing multiple reports on web page prints blank pages

When trying to print web pages with multiple Report viewers, some pc's print ok, others print blank pages.  Any idea to handle this variance in printers?

 Thanks ..Troy

0
trobin77

Blank pages in bewtween each printed pages in report
The report prints blank page in between every printed page report. The report is generated from datawindow which is composed with 5 sub datawindows and summary and footers. I can't figure out where the blan page is coming from when I print the report. Any debugging suggestions email would be appreciated. This is a common problem. It just means that one or more items on the righthand side of your main dw or nests exceed the right margin. Even if an object is set to invisible the printer will react to it...hence the extra page. Just open all yours bands wide to find the culprit...

Reports only print first page with blank pages afterwards
I've got a report that I've set up in Crystal Reports but every time I try to print it only prints the first page, with a bunch of empty pages after that. I noticed that in the print preview of my web application it shows the data spilling over into the second page. I only have three sections that I'm trying to use: page header, details and page footer. The others are being hidden. I know it's something obvious (like an attribute in the details section or something) that I'm missing but I can't for the life of me figure it out. Can someone help me out? TIA. Dan&n...

Report
I created a new report in PB 7.0.3 in landscape mode, but it is printing blank page after very single page. The Print Spec. for this report are as follows Left Margin 165 Rt Margin 1 Top Margin 97 Bottom Margin - 41 Paper Orientation - Landscape In the print Preview it show Horiz Page of 1 of 2, while there is only one page containg the data. Aslo no page break or any page function is used in the report. Thanx Basharat Check for hidden objects in any of the bands (even those of 0 height). The fact that it says Horizontal page 1 of 2 tells you right away that the...

Blank page after each page of report when printing from PB6.5
Printing using PrintDataWindow, a blank page is generated for each report page. I don't see anything in the properties that would control this. Any suggestions? Thanks. Make sure there is no overlapping in the columns in the dw. By overlapping I mean make sure there is no column that is extended too far to the right,left, or bottom of the dw. Do a review to check. This will cause the blank page. Lee Padding wrote: > Printing using PrintDataWindow, a blank page is generated for each report > page. I don't see anything in the properties that would control this. ...

blank page after each page while printing report on nonrmal printer
Hello, I am facing strange problem.We are using PB8. When i generate report in PB, i could see blank page after each page of the report with normal printer.But there is no blank page i would when i use post script printer as a default printer.So just wondering what is causing the problem. Thanks, Sri What happens if you view the report in Print Preview mode in the DataWindow painter? This problem usually happens when you have something outside or extending beyond the right margin of the page. A column width for example. The text might all fit within the page, but the wid...

How to print my page? ( I just want to print a multi-page report by IE)
hello,evey one! I build a report with the DataGrid in my page,Now ,I want print it by IE. That is very long page beacuse there are so much data to show, So there are multi pages when I print it. How can I control the pages to print by IE, there is a page-header and page-footer for each page, (a DataGrid only a header and footer) ....I just want to print a multi-page report. Thanks You actually have very little control over the printing of what is in the browser. In order to support headers, footers and page ranges I would suggest using a Crystal Report. ...

Crystal Report Multiple page printing problem.
I am using crystal report 9 along with VB 6 and MS Access as database, For multiple page reports sone occations last few records of previous page repeate at the begining of net page. please help me overcome this problem.   thanking you Nilendu Hi, I don't know what you have done exactly but it is not possible that records are repeating for some pages and not for others. Because it will happen uniformly. I will suggest you to ckeck the records you get by using sql query for that report. It is possible that your query itself returns duplicate. Also if you have group...

Printing Multiple Crystal Reports on a Single Page
Say I have ten unrelated Crystal Report files on my website.  What I'd like to be able to do is have the user choose a subset of these reports, click a button, and then be returned a single PDF document that contains each of the selected reports in one, printable document. Any tips on how I'd go about this through an ASP.NET page?  My initial thought was to programmatically create some master report and then add each of these selected reports as a subreport, but I'm hoping there's some easier approach.  Any suggestions/tips/pointers/ideas most appreciated.  Than...

Composite report print/print preview cutting last line of multi-page report
I have a Composite report and I am using 8.01. The report is multipage. At the end of each page the last sentence of the page get truncated. For example, When you are at the end of page 1, the last line will get printed half on page 1 and half on page 2.. You can see this effect in print Preview also. Is this a problem?? HOw to resolve it.. Thanks in advance. Pramod pramodrane@hotmail.com Do you have a real large autoheight column in there? It's a known issue (not bug) when you have very large autoheight columns (those that span page breaks). I've had succ...

Should I use crystal report or should I print the web page directly ?
I am working on my course project of Online Flight Reservation System.I need to print the flight itinerary for the user.Should I use the crystal report for the itinerary or should I use the web-page ? Which would be the best way ? Crystal reports is expensive when putting into production. You may consider Microsoft Reporting Services if you wish to have easy printing. Trouble with this approach is that you'd need the Reporting plugin installed on the server. It's costly (usually), but a lot less than Crystal. An alternative is to use window.print. This provides a st...

How to create Report Letter with multiple pages in C# and Crystal Report.Net using VS2008
Hi experts, I’d like to have some helps from you guys. I need to create an app with C# and Crystal Report.Net using VS 2008 for a Landscape & Nursery company.  The company will send out coupon letters to some customers who purchased something from the company within past 12 months. Users will get customers’ info from database using zip code. I have a drop-down control to populate all the eligible zip codes. The following 8 data fields will be retrieved from database; FirstName, LastName, Address1, Address2, City, State, ZipCode, and PreviousPurchased. I have a pre-defined Crystal R...

In Rs Report, how to realise the same thing as Crystal Report which print Group footer at the bottom of the page?
In Rs Report, how to realise the same thing as Crystal Report which print Group footer  at the bottom of the page?...

Blank page between pages in preview mode but no blank page when print out
Dear all, I hit a problem that some of the cliend PC will have blank page between every pages in preview mode but no blank page when print out for one same report, and the blank page will have the same page number as the page before it and it is not a horizontal page, and I am running PB7 PBD on NT Workstation Is it a known bug or there are some work around ? Thanks in advance Regards Bill Increase the height of DW to be same as the place of page break <Bill> wrote in message news:ABDE31067EA021EF000E398D85256D08.000E39C185256D08@webforums... > Dear all, &...

Report printing blank page
HI There, I have a typical problem with Powerbuilder 5.4, I do not know whether it is a bug. It works fine with PB 6.5 I have a report ( Production Worksheets ), Which is a nested report. Some of the datawindow are store procedure retrieved. and some are normal(SQL) retrieval. I retrieve the report multiple time, By having RetrieveStart Event Returning 2 ( Return 2 , allow for accumulation of rows for successive retrieves. ) Now the problem. After the process of retrieve is completed, Every alternate page is blank. This only happen if the record count is more th...

Web resources about - Printing multiple reports on web page prints blank pages - asp.net.crystal-reports

Printing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the process of reproducing text and images. For the handwriting method often called printing, see block letters . For other ...

La Presse Stops Printing Weekday Editions After 131 Years 3
This was part of the company's plan to go paperless.

Napa Valley Register Bids Farewell to Massive Printing Press
There is a wonderful analogy articulated in Napa Valley Register city editor Kevin Courtney ’s account of the end of the in-house printing era ...

Epson EcoTank ET-4550 Review: The Future Of Printing Has Arrived
... cartridge. That all-too-familiar scenario is about to change. Epson’s new all-in-one Workforce EcoTank printer line is changing the printing ...

EPFL's printing technique hides one image behind the other
Remember those holographic cards that give off different colors when you tilt them a certain way? Well, in the video below the fold, the &Eacute;cole ...

3-D Printing Brings Czech Cubism To Life In Gorgeous Geometric Dinnerware Set
Svetlana Koženová's collection for Czech home goods retailer Lauriger ushers Czech Cubism into the 21st century. In the years between 1910 and ...

8 Hot 3D Printing Trends to Watch in 2016
Even as the overhyped consumer 3D printing market continues to fall back down to earth, 2016 looks to be a breakout year for the industry assenior ...

Airbus Ventures dips into $150 million fund to back 3-D printing at Local Motors
Airbus Ventures, the European aerospace giant’s Silicon Valley spin-off, says the first investment from its $150 million venture fund is going ...

How To Control Thermite Pyrotechnics with 3D Printing
... releasing a lot of energy all willy-nilly. Scientists at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) have figured out how to use 3D printing ...

32C3: 3D Printing on the Moon
... all of the various materials that make up the rover have held up over time. But the main attraction of their mission is experimental 3D printing ...