Printing Crystal Report as a PDF in .Net

The Crystal Reports version 9.2.3.970 interface with VB.Net version 1.1.4322 SP1 just plain stinks!

When I"m in Crystal Reports and I export the report to PDF everything is fine.  But when I run the Report through .Net and export it as a PDF file on a web page, it changes the fonts and it displays page numbers as "Page 1 of 1 and Page 2 of 1" instead of as "Page 1 of  2 and Page 2 of 2".

How do you fix this problem?

0
theredwing

What do you mean by "export as PDF on a web page"?  From what you describe, it sounds like your output format is HTML, not PDF.  Does Acribat Reader open when you display the report through a web page as you describe?
If my post is your answer, please mark it as the answer. It will bring good karma.

Crystal Alliance
My Blog
Florist Blogs
0
rjdudley

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

Errors with all my reports after upgrade from Bundeled Crystal.NET (VS2003) to Crystal XI Developer for .NET
All my Crystal reports were developed using the bundled Crystal in VS 2003.  I just installed the Crystal XI for .NET Developer version that we purchased and now I get an error when running my reports.  (I am running them in debug mode on my development machine). I have tested it on several different reports.  I did not change the code, this worked fine in the previous version. First I reference my report (AccountList is the AccountList.rpt report that is in my project): Dim myReport As New AccountList Then I start rolling through the report's tables to update the log...

Bind crystal reports / sql reports to ADO.NET
Hi,  I'm a beginner trying to find out if it's possible to directly connect an sql report/crystal report to an ADO.NET data set?   It all depends on what version of Visual studio you are using. Here are the steps for VS2005 In VS2005 you need to do the following: 1) Right click on your solution and select add, New Item. 2) Add a dataset and create your queries in the dataset. Make sure you save this dataset or it will not show up later. 3) Add your reportviewer 4) Right click on your solution and select add new Item Again and then add a crystal report 5) In the cr...

View report from the crystal report server using .NET
Hi,I am first time dealing with crystal report and I having problem with it. I need to use asp.net to link to the crystal report server and view the report, but don't know how? Is there a way to do that? or is there any better way to using .net and view report from the crystal report server?Thanks....

Printing from VB .Net/Crystal Reports
I have a report that prints just fine to NT networked printers. However, it fails when it is sent to a ipp printer. The error messge is: An Exception 'Unhandled Win32 Exception' has occurred in Spoolsv.exe The VB code itself seems to execute without error. I get to the End Try of this code without triggering the Catch code. The unhandled exception comes after the call to the printer and before the End Try. Here is the code: Dim rptRevenueTracking As New ReportDocument Dim strLoadPath As String = "D:\Crystal.Net\Bar\Reports\HospitalCharges.rpt" Try ...

Creating Reports using Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET
Hi i am trying to create a crystal report using C# coding but instead of creating a web application under new project i decided to choose create an asp.net website with C#. The problem is i get:- The report you requested requires further information. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------XP\SQLEXPRESS  Server name:    Database name:    User name:    Password:    All data is present except my password when i enter it, it works fine and the report works too with no problems. How do i ...

Dynamically Calling Crystal Report from .net 2005 with no crystal login
Most of us develop .net applications and will try to integrate thecrystal reports with the applications.  I tried all possbile options,and succesfully implemented them. I would like share some of them withyou all.  Environment Visual Studio 2005 and Crystal Report XI. 1. Create a Crystal Report as usual in Visual studio 2005 .net   using ODBC connection. In this example "CrystalReport.rpt"   2. Create a aspx web form to display the report.  This form will   be a place holder for crystal report. 3. In design mode, drag and drop Crystal Report ...

Printing crystall report vs.net 2005
 Hi All! I used Crystall report of vs.net 2005, it's fine but when i print with big data is error! Details: "a error occurred on the server. Printing will be stoped. Wold you like to view the error information?" Chose "Yes" or "No" don't print.  Please, help me! Thanks!   AnyOne, phease help me! I'm very verry ...urgent VinhNT...

Web resources about - Printing Crystal Report as a PDF in .Net - asp.net.crystal-reports

Printing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the process of reproducing text and images. For the handwriting method often called printing, see block letters . For other ...

3D printing helps give badly burned boy a new nose
After tragic accident, teen getting second chance at normal life thanks to new facial reconstructive surgery technology

3-D printing's latest creation: Jobs
Industries, including aerospace and medical technology that use 3-D printers to build parts, are on the hunt for skilled workers.

3D printing jobs on the rise
Mary Thompson takes a look at employment growth in the 3D printing industry.

3D printing hair is as easy as using a hot glue gun
Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University have devised an ingenious method for creating lifelike hair fibers the only requires a common, inexpensive ...

Pratt's "Coded Couture" Goes Beyond Wearables And 3-D Printing In High-Tech Fashion
The exhibition is about how coding can take personalization to the extreme, curator Ginger Gregg Duggan says. Innovation within the fashion ...

Sketch Life-Sized Objects With Sticky Tape Tubes Using This 3-D Printing Gun
Use the Protopiper to see if that new couch will really fit in your apartment. You won't need measuring tape. Imagine being able to sketch out ...

The 3D Printing Start-Up That Is Ready To Take On Amazon
Whispering Gibbon is pioneering a new technology that enables people to turn on-screen virtual images into 3D prints

Banning Uber like trying to stop printing press, says Brussels
Banning Uber like trying to stop printing press, says Brussels

MakerBot Is Stumbling, But Hopes Faster Printing Will Help
MakerBot has seen better days. It’s now cut 20 percent of its staff twice as it struggles to fulfill founder and former CEO Bre Pettis’ vision ...