Printing a report using Crystal reports and C#

I have a web page that uses the Wizard control that steps thru and collects info from a datasource. I would like to take this info , create a SelectionRecord string, pass it to a report and print the report. I do not need to view the report, I would just like to send it to the printer.

Can someone send me the C# code that would handle this and were would I place the code so it prints when I click on the Finish button of the Wizard.

Keep in mind I'm fairly new to C#

0
Geoff

How to create Report Letter with multiple pages in C# and Crystal Report.Net using VS2008
Hi experts, I’d like to have some helps from you guys. I need to create an app with C# and Crystal Report.Net using VS 2008 for a Landscape & Nursery company.  The company will send out coupon letters to some customers who purchased something from the company within past 12 months. Users will get customers’ info from database using zip code. I have a drop-down control to populate all the eligible zip codes. The following 8 data fields will be retrieved from database; FirstName, LastName, Address1, Address2, City, State, ZipCode, and PreviousPurchased. I have a pre-defined Crystal R...

How do I deploy an application using crystal reports/install crystal reports?
First of all: C# .NET framework 1.1, IIS 6.0, XP SP1, Windows forms - not ASP.NET but I don't see how it would make a differenceMy Situation: I am tasked with adding to an application the ability to generate a crystal report.  It currently has nothing to do with them.The application runs on an XP system with .NET 1.1 installed but lord only knows how it was installed on there (the guy that set it up is long gone and from past experience with his work I think he was just guessing anyways) In an attempt to see if crystal reports was installed, I wrote a quick test forms appl...

View report from the crystal report server using .NET
Hi,I am first time dealing with crystal report and I having problem with it. I need to use asp.net to link to the crystal report server and view the report, but don't know how? Is there a way to do that? or is there any better way to using .net and view report from the crystal report server?Thanks....

How to use Crystal Report Selection Formula manually in my Crystal Report page.
Hello, I have Link button on each gridview row and I want to take priview of that row through Crystal Report viewer when I click on Link Button on Gridview row.  In this  CrystalReports1.aspx.cs page I am using record number '35' and it is showing this record correctly but I want to view the each record which is clicked on Linkbutton.  Default.aspx <asp:TemplateField> <ItemTemplate><asp:LinkButton ID = "commandSelect" text = "Preview" Runat="Server" OnClick="commandSelect_Click"/> </ItemTemplate> ...

Error in Print Report using Crystal Report 9.2
Dear All, i have crystal report 9.2 and in my aspx page i can view the report and the print botton ebabled but when i try to print the report i get an error "Error in File C:\DOCUME~1\QAOUD\ASPNET\LOCALS~1\Temp\temp_24baee3b-1d8e-48e8-949e-2fa95e6d75ba.rpt: Operation not yet implemented." can any body tell me where to start seeking to solve the problem?? is it a crystall report error? or its operating system error? Note: also i get this error when i try to export the data to PDF file using the export botton in the navigater appreciate any help.. thanks A...

Creating Reports using Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET
Hi i am trying to create a crystal report using C# coding but instead of creating a web application under new project i decided to choose create an asp.net website with C#. The problem is i get:- The report you requested requires further information. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------XP\SQLEXPRESS  Server name:    Database name:    User name:    Password:    All data is present except my password when i enter it, it works fine and the report works too with no problems. How do i ...

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

retrieving crystal report graph images instead of using crystal report viewer
is it possible to retrieve the crystal report graph images without using the crystal report viewer.  ...

Web resources about - Printing a report using Crystal reports and C# - asp.net.crystal-reports

Printing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the process of reproducing text and images. For the handwriting method often called printing, see block letters . For other ...

La Presse Stops Printing Weekday Editions After 131 Years 3
This was part of the company's plan to go paperless.

Microsoft Outlook for iOS updated with 3D Touch and email printing
... a new event, and viewing your calendar. via iDownloadBlog Print The new version of Microsoft Outlook for iOS also adds support for printing. ...

Apple Looks to Bring Multiple Colors to 3-D Printing with Patent Filing
... of an application by Apple ( AAPL ) for a 3-D Printer technology. The application for “systems, computer readable media, and methods for printing ...

"After the exodus of editors from The New Republic last year, the magazine is printing things like this..." ...
"'Ban guns. All guns. Get rid of guns in homes, and on the streets, and, as much as possible, on police.... Ban guns! Not just gun violence. ...

Epson EcoTank ET-4550 Review: The Future Of Printing Has Arrived
... cartridge. That all-too-familiar scenario is about to change. Epson’s new all-in-one Workforce EcoTank printer line is changing the printing ...

How does Jay Leno get parts for his one-of-a-kind concept car? 3D printing, of course
The former talk-show host and massive car geek relies on new manufacturing techniques to provide parts you can't just pick up on Alibaba.

EPFL's printing technique hides one image behind the other
Remember those holographic cards that give off different colors when you tilt them a certain way? Well, in the video below the fold, the &Eacute;cole ...

3-D Printing Brings Czech Cubism To Life In Gorgeous Geometric Dinnerware Set
Svetlana Koženová's collection for Czech home goods retailer Lauriger ushers Czech Cubism into the 21st century. In the years between 1910 and ...

Is ISIS printing fake Syrian passports?
Is ISIS printing fake Syrian passports?