Print a text only on the first page of the report

Hi,

I want to print a label only on the first page of the report? How do I do this? I was trying to build a formula on the report but no luck.

Thank you,

Rushdi

0
rushdib

Format the text field and conditionally suppress the text with the following:

PageNumber > 1

MrBill

rushdib:

Hi,

I want to print a label only on the first page of the report? How do I do this? I was trying to build a formula on the report but no luck.

Thank you,

Rushdi

0
MrBillSC

How to create Report Letter with multiple pages in C# and Crystal Report.Net using VS2008
Hi experts, I’d like to have some helps from you guys. I need to create an app with C# and Crystal Report.Net using VS 2008 for a Landscape & Nursery company.  The company will send out coupon letters to some customers who purchased something from the company within past 12 months. Users will get customers’ info from database using zip code. I have a drop-down control to populate all the eligible zip codes. The following 8 data fields will be retrieved from database; FirstName, LastName, Address1, Address2, City, State, ZipCode, and PreviousPurchased. I have a pre-defined Crystal R...

In Rs Report, how to realise the same thing as Crystal Report which print Group footer at the bottom of the page?
In Rs Report, how to realise the same thing as Crystal Report which print Group footer  at the bottom of the page?...

How to use Crystal Report Selection Formula manually in my Crystal Report page.
Hello, I have Link button on each gridview row and I want to take priview of that row through Crystal Report viewer when I click on Link Button on Gridview row.  In this  CrystalReports1.aspx.cs page I am using record number '35' and it is showing this record correctly but I want to view the each record which is clicked on Linkbutton.  Default.aspx <asp:TemplateField> <ItemTemplate><asp:LinkButton ID = "commandSelect" text = "Preview" Runat="Server" OnClick="commandSelect_Click"/> </ItemTemplate> ...

How to Print Z Report in Crystal Report?
Hi How can I Create Z report on Crystal Report by Z i mean Second Row Should be to the next of the First One Like This First Row Second Row Third Row Forth Row Fifth Row Sixth Row Can anyone help me here? any one?!  You can achieve this by checking "Format with multiple column" in Section Expert. And in layout tab checked 'Accross then down'. Detail --> Format Section -->Checked 'Format with multiple column'  Detail --> Format Section --> Layoutchecked 'Accross then down' This may help.Thanks, &n...

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

Reports only print first page with blank pages afterwards
I've got a report that I've set up in Crystal Reports but every time I try to print it only prints the first page, with a bunch of empty pages after that. I noticed that in the print preview of my web application it shows the data spilling over into the second page. I only have three sections that I'm trying to use: page header, details and page footer. The others are being hidden. I know it's something obvious (like an attribute in the details section or something) that I'm missing but I can't for the life of me figure it out. Can someone help me out? TIA. Dan&n...

Composite report print/print preview cutting last line of multi-page report
I have a Composite report and I am using 8.01. The report is multipage. At the end of each page the last sentence of the page get truncated. For example, When you are at the end of page 1, the last line will get printed half on page 1 and half on page 2.. You can see this effect in print Preview also. Is this a problem?? HOw to resolve it.. Thanks in advance. Pramod pramodrane@hotmail.com Do you have a real large autoheight column in there? It's a known issue (not bug) when you have very large autoheight columns (those that span page breaks). I've had succ...

Button that will print the report from Crystal Report
Hi.,Please help me, i have a data driven page, i am new to crystal report,  i am just starting to experiment the capabilities of how to make a report, can you please help me, when i made a report, i need to print that report, ofcourse, but how??i mean can i just put a button in my page that says Print then it will print the report that i made???if so, How?thanks for the help.,BTW, i am using VS2005, JFRBPH12™ Hi, Let me know if this helps : http://technicalsupport.businessobjects.com/KanisaSupportSite/search.do;jsessionid=78B84A7B053037C324D7E78AD361D5E9?cmd=displayKC&docTyp...

first page of report not showing body of report
Header and footer are showing on first page but not body. Body starts on page 2, margins are fine. Header: printonfirstpage = true, printonlastpage = true Table1: pagebreakatend=false, pagebreakatstart = false repeatfooteronnewpage=false, repeatheaderonnewpage=true   I need the body/table1 to start on page 1 Hey, please check whether there exists space between the header and the table on the body.  Hunters.    Thanks for the reply. The problem was that I had ticked break at start for one of the groups. ...

Web resources about - Print a text only on the first page of the report - asp.net.crystal-reports

Latest Marketing, Tech, Social Media, and Blog Marketing Finds - The Friday Traffic Report
The Friday Traffic Report Home Blog Subscribe! About Jack and Jim Website Promotion Social, Tech, Marketing News Subscribe Now Latest Marketing, ...

Mile High Report - For Denver Broncos Fans
MileHighReport(MHR) is the ultimate independent resource for the Denver Broncos on the web. Along with MHR Radio, the official podcast of MHR, ...

the rajam report
… I kept having trouble with understanding what “mode” I was in, for lack of a better term. Specifically, it was weird that “glances” could only ...

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere
Rasmussen Reports - The best place to look for polls that are spot on

Insider Trading Report - Institutional Ownership & Insider Trades
Crude Futures Break Below $60, Supply Glut, Weak Demand... Asia Continues to Rally, India Shines, China...

Wikipedia:Wikipedia Signpost/2012-06-04/Special report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Twenty female Wikimedia editors from around the world gathered at the National University of La Plata in Buenos Aires, Argentina, from 23–25 ...

Athletes Sue Al Jazeera Over Doping Report
... Zimmerman of the Washington Nationals and Ryan Howard of the Philadelphia Phillies, have sued Al Jazeera America for defamation over a report ...

Baseball stars sue Al Jazeera over doping report
Ryan Zimmerman and Ryan Howard were named along with Peyton Manning and others in documentary on PEDs in sports

Web metrics vendor reports major decline in Microsoft Edge's browser share
... eight percentage points from the month before. Net Applications, StatCounter, Digital Analytics Program One of three analytics sources report ...

Report Finds That As E-Cigarette Ad Spending Increases So Does Teens’ Use Of The Devices
... in part to the tens of millions of dollars device manufactures have poured into advertisements for the products, according to a new report from ...