Load report failed "Crysal report"

Hi

When I run my ASP page which has crystal report it gives Load report failed ,, how to solve this problem ?

abowala

Kinldy post the Complte error..

Thanks
Avinash Tiwari

Remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post, if it helps you.
0
qwe123kids
4/21/2009 4:56:05 AM

Visit on below link, there code sample available and working fine. Hope it helpful for you.

http://dotnet-naresh.blogspot.com

Thanks
Naresh Prakash.
Click Here : Sky is the not limit

This credits that member, earns you a point and mark your thread as Resolved for the sake of Future Readers.
0
nareshprakash
4/21/2009 5:05:29 AM
qwe123kids:

Hi,

Kinldy post the Complte error..

Hi

I have not written any code ,  I just used crystal report wizard and followed its instructions.

When I run it , I get Load report failed.

0
abowala
4/21/2009 10:56:48 AM

Confused

0
abowala

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Crystal Reports\Samples\En

Check Path above I have VS2008 so Path may be Dffirent in Other Version..
 U will get Lot of Sample In Both VB and Csharp With Datbase and Without Databse...

Hope It helps

Thanks
Avinash Tiwari

Remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post, if it helps you.
0
qwe123kids
4/22/2009 3:36:39 PM

 I am getting, what I believe to be, this same error.

The error reads: "Package 'VsRptDesigner Package' has failed to laod properely ( GUID = {D3060...} ). Please contact package vendor for assistance. Application restart is recommended due to possible environment corruption..."

This is the first time I have created a website from the CrystalReportsWebSite. The error comes up when VS is initially creating the project.

I am using Visual Studio 2008 and Crystal Reports XI Release 2

 Any help will be greatly appreciated.

0
alessandrob

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823245

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/830968

Hope,it helps

Thanks
Avinash Tiwari

Remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post, if it helps you.
0
qwe123kids
4/23/2009 4:19:11 AM

qwe123kids:

 Hi,

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823245

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/830968

Hope,it helps

 I tried those, but no luck.

I did find out that it works fine with VS 2005. The problem is with VS 2008.

May be version issue with Crystal Reports.

0
alessandrob
4/23/2009 8:52:58 PM

see below code on link, write your code below code

http://dotnet-naresh.blogspot.com/2009/04/load-report-failed.html

hope it helpful for you

Thanks
Naresh Prakash.
Click Here : Sky is the not limit

This credits that member, earns you a point and mark your thread as Resolved for the sake of Future Readers.
0
nareshprakash

"Load Report Failed."
Hi Everyone, I have developed a report in VS2005 (On a Vista PC, in case that's relevant). In the report designer, I switch to "Main Report Preview" and the report shows up fine - it get the data from the database and displays perfectly. I tried to add a page to display the report in my app.  I added a crystal report viewer and a Crystal Report Source.  The report displays fine in design view.  However, when I run the app, all I get is "Load Report Failed". Please see the code below:<%@ Page Language="C#" M...

Convert my reports from "Active Reports" to "Crystal Reports"
Hello, I discovered data dynamics active reports product a year ago while I was starting a new asp.net project and decided to use it as the reporting tool, it's a very nice product and have a lot of advantages over many other products in the market. However...I also discovered that although they clearly declare that they support Right To Left languages, they have a BIG issue when using Right To Left languages in ASP.NET.I've been writing them posts about this problem and asking when they are going to fix it for 8 months, and yet they did not give me an estimate time frame for fixing this i...

Report "Load report failed" while report using data field
hi all, I'm develop asp.net and crystal report from visual studio 2003 environment. all the completed program & report will place in 1 folder running by IIS5, currently the problem is: if the report is without using database fields is runnable and display well in my page; but if the report need to uses of database's field (no matter from xml or dataset), the page always throw error message "Load report failed", the stack trace always stop in the code "rpt.SetDataSource(ds)" or " rpt.Database.Tables(0).SetDataSource(ds.Tables("tbl1")" or "rpt.ExportToStream (CrystalDecisions.Shared.E...

Crystal Report give error "Load Report Failed"
Helloi in my Project I m using Crystal report,My Crystal report is Export in PDFi Have 150 fileapplication is first file export in pdf,then second file export pdf,in same say may be 30-40 file export in pdfbut after they give error load report faild, why this error will come.for run that application agian i have closed my VS and start again applicationwhy this will happen?  Nothing is really over,untill the moment stop trying for it...Amitsp(MCTS,MCP)sqlreporting.blogspot.com...

"Load report failed" after some report views
Hello everyone, I'm using Crystal reports in my applications. It was working fine, but now it gives me some problems. After generating a few reports (don't know the exact number) it starts giving me the error message: "Load report failed".... it gives me this message for all reports, even those I have just viewed and proved they were working. It only stops when I do a "iisreset" in cmd.exe. Then it goes back to work, and after a fiew more views, it stops again. What could it be? Anyone? ...

"Load report failed" COMException (0x80004005) when loading embedded reports
Folks,we have an ASP.NET 2.0 project here which uses Crystal Reports (that shipped with VS 2005 Pro) to render reports into PDF files. We're not actually displaying any of the reports on a web form - we're just using the CR engine to turn reports into PDF files and downloading those to the client.The .RPT files are included in the web page assembly as "embedded resources". Everything works fine on our devtest server - but on my local dev machine - freshly installed on a clean Win XP SP2 - I cannot get any of the reports to run. I can see and design them in VS 2005 Pro - but when I try to run...

Crsytal report error"Load Report Fail"
i have face this error "Load Report Fail" when open the report. but my report is work for a few month already, sunddenly my report cant show at today. Then the above of my report will show "Load Report Fail ". Please advice me. Try to verify database on report, sometime report lost connection to database, maybe this is a reason my connection is not problem. moreover this report is already upload into server by a few month past. Just sunddenly all the user cant load the report succesfully. i dont know where is the problem come from? is it got related to the window...

"Logon failed error on Crystal Reports" when using oracle at backend and crystal reports
I am using VS.NET 2003 and oracle 8i database at backend. When I connect DB by ADO it connects and show tables and after making the report when I try to view it in browser there is an error of Logon failure on crystal reports. I am using VB.NET and ASP.NET. Kindly reply me soon. All in all I want to show reports in crystal reports from oracle 8i database. Haroon. can you post your code where you load the report--------------------------------------------------Sincerely,Michael ReyerosPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if...

AfterI use the reports several times (aprox 2-3 hours) I got the message "Load report failed".
Please help I am using asp.net 2005 with Crystal Reports. Everithing goes well but after I use the reports several times (aprox 2-3 hours) I got the message "Load report failed". If I restart IIS the reports are working fine....

Change to "Report" for Reports
I am trying to change the first page of a report "REPORT" to something else e.g. Entity Attribute Description Report. How do you do this ? I have read the manual but cannot figure it out. Walt In the Report Editor, select the Report menu and then select the "Title Page" menu item. You can now change the title. This is documented in the Report User's Guide on page 91 in the 7.5 guide and page 90 in the 7.0 guide. HTH, Anthony Hill PowerDesigner Product Support On Wed, 18 Oct 2000 09:37:48 -0400, walt@lehman.com wrote: >I am trying to chan...

How can I make a report with "Chart" on it by using "Rave Report"?
Dear All: How can I make a report with "Chart" on it by using "Rave Report"? Just like we did with "TQRChart" in "QuickReport". Thanks, Michael ...

"Entity Attribute" List Report
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-1-dub4d25ff13 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit RE: PD 15.2.0.3060 EBF1 For an "Entity Attribute" List Report, we can report that an attribute is a Primary Identifier and a Foreign Identifier. How do I report that an attribute is an "Alternate Identifier", i.e. marked as "<ai>" in a diagram? I've attached a screen snapshot of the List Report Wizard. Thank you in advance for your assistance. -- Peter ---=_forums-1-dub4d...

Dissecting the "Logon Failed" Error in Crystal Reports .NET
Following up Eric Landes' article "Troubleshooting Database Login Errors using Crystal Reports with .NET", I set out to see why this error is so common in Crystal Reports .NET projects. The result is a Crystal Alliance article published today, "Dissecting the 'Logon Failed' Error in Crystal Reports .NET". <abstract> Often, the best way to prevent an error is to understand why it occurs. In various newsgroups, questions regarding the “Exception Details: CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LogOnException: Logon failed” are asked quite often. A recent Crystal...

Web resources about - Load report failed "Crysal report" - asp.net.crystal-reports