Installing Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 2.0

I have a VS2005 web app that I am trying to move from my local workstation to a dev server.   It runs fine locally.   When I move to the dev server I get the error "Could not load file or assembly Version 10.2.3600"     So I looked in WINDOWS/ASSEMBLY  and sure enough my local machine has version 10.2.3600  and my Dev machine has version 10.0.3300.   I found a post that says to run Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Installer  (CRRedist2005_x86.msi) on the server when you are deploying a VS2005 with crystal reports app.  My Question is:

 If I run the Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Installer  CRRedist2005_x86.msi,  will it overwrite my 10.0.3300 assemblies that are already there ?   There is another developer with apps that use the 10.0.3300 assemblies so I don't want to overwrite them.

0
RedandBlue44

i too have the same problem..

but its with crystal reports 11 and 10

if u got any Experience just inform me pls..

VMSSanthosh
When you ask a question, remember to click "mark as answered" when you get a reply which answers your question; this ensures the right forum member gets credit below for being helpful (and makes search more relevant too).
0
vmssanthosh
12/17/2006 7:57:03 AM
I ran the .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Installer - CRRedist2005_x86.msi and it installed the 10.2.3600 assemblies without overwriting the 10.03300 assemblies.   Everything works fine now.
0
RedandBlue44
12/18/2006 3:26:07 PM
Thank u very much for ur reply..
VMSSanthosh
When you ask a question, remember to click "mark as answered" when you get a reply which answers your question; this ensures the right forum member gets credit below for being helpful (and makes search more relevant too).
0
vmssanthosh

Crystal reports don't run well after Windows Update installs .net 2.0 and .net 3.5
 I have a web reporting application build using VS2003 and Crystal ver 9.5.Everything was working fine until the infrastructure team run the windows 2003 server WINDOWS UPDATE where the new .net 2.0 & .net 3.5 got installed.I started to get CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.InternalException: Error in File:crreport5.rpt -The request could not be submittted for background processing.After I restart IIS , the reports start working again but they stop after a while and I have to restart again ...Please, advise.    ...

Crystal report not showing in web in windows server 2003 with CR 2008 using .Net 2.0 framework installed.
we have Crystal Report 2008 Full product  installed in Windows XP professional SP2 and visual studio 2005 in the development system.We are able to see crystal report thru the Crystal Report Viewer in web.   For deployment when we have installed CR 2008 in Windows 2003 server standard edition and it has also .Net 2.0 Framework(no visual studio 2005 installed in it).But not showing  the report thru CR viewer.   Can any one help  that do I need to install anything more in the server.My guess is CR viewer is unable to show the crystal report.Although i...

WebSetup Project for Crystal Reports
Hi - I am trying to create a websetup project for Crystal Reports - .Net 2.0 framework. In VS 2005, if i open a new project and create a web setup project, it comes back an error saying "Unable to open project "..../websetup.vdproj" ................ Has anybody encountered similar problem ? Appreciate your help. Thanks Prabhu   Hi, I am also getting the same error now. Could you able to solve that issue .. if so please reply Thanks in Advance Ullas   ...

comparing Cystal Report 10.2.3(provided by VS 2005) and Crystal Report 10.0.3(provdied by Crystal reports 10
 hi all, i was just wondering what u guys think about the two version (10.2.3 - by VS2005) and (10.0.3 - by Crystal reports 10).it seems like the Coding syntax is abit diff for the two version. (10.2.3 dont even need to mappath) i was wondering if i write the web application using 10.2.3, would i encounter problems when displaying report written by 10.0.3. opinions need, thanks! regards,martin ...

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

Adding Crystal Report in .Net 2.0
Hi I am getting the following error while adding crystal report in .Net 2.0 web applicationI have created the reports on developement machine and they are working properly. After deploying the reports it gives the followig error on the server.Can anyone please help.ThanksShashankDescription: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engi...

Crystal report deployment for .net 2.0
We have a problem with crystal reports. We developed a web application in .Net. We used Visual Studio.Net 2005 to develop the application. And for developing reports for web application we used crystal reports supplied along VS.Net 2005 We created crystal reports and those are working fine at our end. But the same reports are giving the following error when we host the application at client's place. Error in File UNKNOWN.RPT: The request could not be submitted for background processing.  we have run the Web Setup on the server, which includes CRRedist2005_x86.msi. We also ...

Errors with all my reports after upgrade from Bundeled Crystal.NET (VS2003) to Crystal XI Developer for .NET
All my Crystal reports were developed using the bundled Crystal in VS 2003.  I just installed the Crystal XI for .NET Developer version that we purchased and now I get an error when running my reports.  (I am running them in debug mode on my development machine). I have tested it on several different reports.  I did not change the code, this worked fine in the previous version. First I reference my report (AccountList is the AccountList.rpt report that is in my project): Dim myReport As New AccountList Then I start rolling through the report's tables to update the log...

Web resources about - Installing Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 2.0 - asp.net.crystal-reports

Rooting and installing Android 1.5 JesusFreke - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
More information at: android.noisepages.com/2009/05/rooting-pics/

Installing ClearCal Anti-Glare Film for Glossy Displays - YouTube
Demonstration of how to install a RadTech ClearCal Anti-Glare Film on a MacBook Pro. ClearCal eliminates glare on glossy displays like Apple's ...

The builder of a south-west Sydney unit block where a young woman plunged to her death during a ferocious fire told a certifier to reduce ...

Nine Sydney councils are getting ready to turn off the lights – 13,000 of them – to save more than $20 million.

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper