How to start coding vb.net(web form and Crystal repotrs)

I use Crystal Report in Visual Studio.NET 2003.....

Example at Northwind database
I want a application that.....a form include a combobox that contain CustomerID.....If I choose one CustomerID and click OK button....a Report will display information about this Customer......I think that must use Paramater.....how to do that ????
(please help me step by step,I try it before but not success)
please help me !!!
0
wincom19

There is sample code and tutorials on my blog entry:

http://dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/richard.dudley/archive/2004/05/03/12692.aspx
If my post is your answer, please mark it as the answer. It will bring good karma.

Crystal Alliance
My Blog
Florist Blogs
0
rjdudley
7/13/2004 12:44:07 PM
Thank you so much. I've coded and tested from 'vbnet_web_discreteparams' and It's work.

You know I try to code in many way for over 5 days.
thanksssss
Have a nice day...
0
wincom19