How to pass oracle connection string to crystal report in .net

hi all

i am using reportdocument  class  of crystal report

i have oracle connection string ,

i need to pass this connection dtring to reportdocument  ...

regards

rajesh

0
dual_dl

Actually there is no need to set seperate connectionstring for crystal report, in your case you fetch some records from DB and fill into the Dataset afterwards you just pass the DataSet.Tables[0] into DataSource property of the crystal report.
If this post is answer of your question then don't forgot to Click Mark As Answer
0
jeyaseelan

How to Pass UserName, Pwd, Connect String From .NET to Crystal Reports ?
All, We are developing ASP.NET web Application using C#. I am using PUSH method and Populating a dataset and using it in Crystal Reports to build my reports. We are running into Some Performance issue with Push Method especially when I use ORACLE Functions. I want to Develop reports using PULL Method and I want to integrate it with .NET form. I am basically interested in Passing on Log on Information from .NET C# form to Crystal Reports so that I can have my SQL Query within Crystal Reports. I can get all the necessary parameters from the Form and pass it on to the Reports. Can an...

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

Errors with all my reports after upgrade from Bundeled Crystal.NET (VS2003) to Crystal XI Developer for .NET
All my Crystal reports were developed using the bundled Crystal in VS 2003.  I just installed the Crystal XI for .NET Developer version that we purchased and now I get an error when running my reports.  (I am running them in debug mode on my development machine). I have tested it on several different reports.  I did not change the code, this worked fine in the previous version. First I reference my report (AccountList is the AccountList.rpt report that is in my project): Dim myReport As New AccountList Then I start rolling through the report's tables to update the log...

View report from the crystal report server using .NET
Hi,I am first time dealing with crystal report and I having problem with it. I need to use asp.net to link to the crystal report server and view the report, but don't know how? Is there a way to do that? or is there any better way to using .net and view report from the crystal report server?Thanks....

Bind crystal reports / sql reports to ADO.NET
Hi,  I'm a beginner trying to find out if it's possible to directly connect an sql report/crystal report to an ADO.NET data set?   It all depends on what version of Visual studio you are using. Here are the steps for VS2005 In VS2005 you need to do the following: 1) Right click on your solution and select add, New Item. 2) Add a dataset and create your queries in the dataset. Make sure you save this dataset or it will not show up later. 3) Add your reportviewer 4) Right click on your solution and select add new Item Again and then add a crystal report 5) In the cr...

Using Oracle and Crystal Reports .NET
Is there a good link that I can open that will walk me through creating a report using Crystal Reports .NET and Oracle? One that will show EXACTLY what to do to prevent the dreaded: LOGON FAILED error message? I have surfed these forums and the crystal report web site in vain for two days now trying everything that has been suggested, but nothing is working! If datasets are a good way to go, how about a working example that I can open and learn how it works? This is getting so frustrating it is pitiful! I am trying to create a simple report using an Oracle view from an Oracl...

How to pass the connection string to Crystal Report?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01BF9B64.8E1FD930 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Currently I connect to our database through Native SQL Server, we use = the trusted method. How can I pass this connection string through = Crystal Report 7.0? Thanks ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01BF9B64.8E1FD930 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN...

Creating Reports using Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET
Hi i am trying to create a crystal report using C# coding but instead of creating a web application under new project i decided to choose create an asp.net website with C#. The problem is i get:- The report you requested requires further information. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------XP\SQLEXPRESS  Server name:    Database name:    User name:    Password:    All data is present except my password when i enter it, it works fine and the report works too with no problems. How do i ...

Web resources about - How to pass oracle connection string to crystal report in .net - asp.net.crystal-reports

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome: CPRS researchers study auditory connection
For 16 years Kerry Whyman ``secretly&quot; thought she had bone cancer and was dying secretly because she'd stopped telling doctors how much ...

Fictional Lawyers Use Their Family Connections Too
This film character had a family connection to his lawyer.

Addappt now lets you block contacts and connections
... gives you even more control than before. New features Block a current contact from connecting if they use Addappt down the road Block a connection ...

The Direct Connection

Is There A Connection Between Patrick Murphy's Over-The-Top Corruption And His Campaign Emails?
The DCCC may be stupid or even very stupid (as well as utterly incompetent) but their e-mail strategy is very well-planned out. Their overarching ...

Internet connections at UK universities have been knocked out by a 'persistent' cyber attack
... internet following a targeted cyber attack on a nationwide education network. The University of Manchester said on Tuesday its internet connection ...