How to export subreports of a crystal report in .Net 2005.

 When I export subreports in crystal report programmetically the main report gets exported not the subreport. I want the subreport of the crystal report to be exported. The subreports are opened on demand.

 I used the following code to export.

CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument objRptDoc = null;
objRptDoc.ExportToDisk(objType, fileName);
objRptDoc.ExportToHttpResponse(objType, Response, true, fileName);

Please help me to export the subreport which is currently loaded in the report

0
RajiPriya

I think On demand reports are never exported. The only way is to uncheck on-demand option.

Please mark it as answer if my post solves your problem. Thank you in advance!

Raj Bandi
MCSD(C#)
0
rajbandi

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

Dynamically Calling Crystal Report from .net 2005 with no crystal login
Most of us develop .net applications and will try to integrate thecrystal reports with the applications.  I tried all possbile options,and succesfully implemented them. I would like share some of them withyou all.  Environment Visual Studio 2005 and Crystal Report XI. 1. Create a Crystal Report as usual in Visual studio 2005 .net   using ODBC connection. In this example "CrystalReport.rpt"   2. Create a aspx web form to display the report.  This form will   be a place holder for crystal report. 3. In design mode, drag and drop Crystal Report ...

Errors with all my reports after upgrade from Bundeled Crystal.NET (VS2003) to Crystal XI Developer for .NET
All my Crystal reports were developed using the bundled Crystal in VS 2003.  I just installed the Crystal XI for .NET Developer version that we purchased and now I get an error when running my reports.  (I am running them in debug mode on my development machine). I have tested it on several different reports.  I did not change the code, this worked fine in the previous version. First I reference my report (AccountList is the AccountList.rpt report that is in my project): Dim myReport As New AccountList Then I start rolling through the report's tables to update the log...

Crystal Reports in .NET 2005?
What happened to crystal reports for .NET 2005?  I upgraded from beta to the final release and I now no longer have the merge modules, I'm getting 'argument not found' exceptions on previously working reports that haven't been touched, and when the reports do run correctly, no data is displayed (despite the fact that they have data in them.. only the header and footer is displayed).  Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Sounds like you have 2 issues: 1)  Where are the merge modules for the RTM release? 2)  Getting an "Argument not found" exception.  ...

Exporting to Excel in Crystal Reports .NET
sir,   I want to export Crystal report to Excel and the following is the code i wrote in the button click.ReportDocument rptExcel = new ReportDocument() ;string strExportFile = "C:/Session_SessionID.xls" ;rptExcel = new RptJobOrderRecap();//report namerptExcel.ExportOptions.ExportDestinationType = ExportDestinationType.DiskFile ;rptExcel.ExportOptions.ExportFormatType = ExportFormatType.Excel;ExcelFormatOptions objExcelOptions = new ExcelFormatOptions();objExcelOptions.ExcelUseConstantColumnWidth = false ;rptExcel.ExportOptions.FormatOptions = objExcelOptions ;DiskFileDestinationOp...

Bind crystal reports / sql reports to ADO.NET
Hi,  I'm a beginner trying to find out if it's possible to directly connect an sql report/crystal report to an ADO.NET data set?   It all depends on what version of Visual studio you are using. Here are the steps for VS2005 In VS2005 you need to do the following: 1) Right click on your solution and select add, New Item. 2) Add a dataset and create your queries in the dataset. Make sure you save this dataset or it will not show up later. 3) Add your reportviewer 4) Right click on your solution and select add new Item Again and then add a crystal report 5) In the cr...

View report from the crystal report server using .NET
Hi,I am first time dealing with crystal report and I having problem with it. I need to use asp.net to link to the crystal report server and view the report, but don't know how? Is there a way to do that? or is there any better way to using .net and view report from the crystal report server?Thanks....

Web resources about - How to export subreports of a crystal report in .Net 2005. - asp.net.crystal-reports

Printing simple tabular reports with JTable
Printing simple tabular reports with JTable - Alan's Ramblings

Izenda - Maps for Fast and Easy Geographic Data Analysis
... adding a special license key and dll, a maps tab will appear in the report designer. Here you can specify what fields, functions and subreports ...

Reports made easy with JasperReports
JasperReports, a popular, full-featured open source report-generating library, uses XML report templates to generate reports you can display ...

Domain-Specific Modeling (DSM) for Full Code Generation
Code Generation from Domain-Specific Modeling (DSM) compared to Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Model Driven Aproach (MDA).

WebSurveyor 5
WebSurveyor 5 supports most Web survey bells and whistles, while still being sur-prisingly easy to use.

Using LINQ to SQL instead of a sub report.
Software, Business, Life . . .

Small Business - Securian Microsite Offers Financial Advisors Insight Into The Small Business Owner Market ...
ST. PAUL, Minn.(BUSINESS WIRE) As small business owners, financial advisors know that dozens of decisions are made each day to keep the business ...

Business Process Management FAQ - Business Process Management Questions and Answers
Find answers to your toughest Business Process Management questions.

resources last updated: 11/20/2015 5:55:43 PM