How to export all reports to different format and print out all reports

Hello, Everyone.

I am using VB.NET
I have encounter a problem when there is more than 1 page of report, I can only export the first page to the other format (excel, adobe, word) and also can print only the first page of report only.
***How can I export all pages to the other format and print all pages on the Web?***
Thanks for your patience to view a lot of questions from I, Thank You!!!

0
hahakoala

Dont mind, Can you tell me how to export in diffrent format for single page like (Excel,Adobe,word)..

Thanks in advance...

MayuR PateL
Software Developer

0