How to create Report Letter with multiple pages in C# and Crystal Report.Net using VS2008

Hi experts, I’d like to have some helps from you guys.

I need to create an app with C# and Crystal Report.Net using VS 2008 for a Landscape & Nursery company.  The company will send out coupon letters to some customers who purchased something from the company within past 12 months. Users will get customers’ info from database using zip code. I have a drop-down control to populate all the eligible zip codes. The following 8 data fields will be retrieved from database; FirstName, LastName, Address1, Address2, City, State, ZipCode, and PreviousPurchased. I have a pre-defined Crystal Report Letter Template, something like:

[Address1],
[Address2],
[City], [State], [ZipCode]

Dear [FirstName] [LastName]

Thank you for purchasing [PreviousPurchased], blah, blah………..

blah, blah……At the bottom of the letter is 15% off coupon for your next purchasing.

blah, blah……

The coupon letter's format and content are fixed. At the very bottom of the letter is an image 15% off coupon. The only differences are the data field with the square [ ], the customers’ info. When a user select a ZipCode, for example, 92649 (Huntington Beach) returns 30 customers, the user clicks on print button, can print 30 coupon letters, and 90895 (Carson) returns 45 customers, the user can print 45 coupon letters.

I know the Crystal Report.Net can create Form Letter, but just don’t know how to. There are too many samples out there for the tabulate kind reports. But I can not find a single sample for Report Letter with multiple pages.

Appreciate for all your helps.

0
raj3109

Any ideas?

Anybody???

Thanks.

0
raj3109

Creating Reports using Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET
Hi i am trying to create a crystal report using C# coding but instead of creating a web application under new project i decided to choose create an asp.net website with C#. The problem is i get:- The report you requested requires further information. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------XP\SQLEXPRESS  Server name:    Database name:    User name:    Password:    All data is present except my password when i enter it, it works fine and the report works too with no problems. How do i ...

View report from the crystal report server using .NET
Hi,I am first time dealing with crystal report and I having problem with it. I need to use asp.net to link to the crystal report server and view the report, but don't know how? Is there a way to do that? or is there any better way to using .net and view report from the crystal report server?Thanks....

How to use Crystal Report Selection Formula manually in my Crystal Report page.
Hello, I have Link button on each gridview row and I want to take priview of that row through Crystal Report viewer when I click on Link Button on Gridview row.  In this  CrystalReports1.aspx.cs page I am using record number '35' and it is showing this record correctly but I want to view the each record which is clicked on Linkbutton.  Default.aspx <asp:TemplateField> <ItemTemplate><asp:LinkButton ID = "commandSelect" text = "Preview" Runat="Server" OnClick="commandSelect_Click"/> </ItemTemplate> ...

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

Printing a report using Crystal reports and C#
I have a web page that uses the Wizard control that steps thru and collects info from a datasource. I would like to take this info , create a SelectionRecord string, pass it to a report and print the report. I do not need to view the report, I would just like to send it to the printer. Can someone send me the C# code that would handle this and were would I place the code so it prints when I click on the Finish button of the Wizard. Keep in mind I'm fairly new to C#    ...

Can a .net web service return a crystal report .rpt object to use as a report source?
I would like to have a .net web service return an .rpt object to use as a report source for the crystal reports viewer on a thick client (windows .net form). Is this possible? The documentation -- the lack of it, actually -- on this subject seems to indicate no, but I'm not that familiar with the standard deployment schemes. I don't want to create the reports as web services, because they will be created on the fly by users without vs.net, and I'm also restricted by security concerns from putting new software (e.g., report server, merge modules, et al.) on the server that hosts the ....

How do I deploy an application using crystal reports/install crystal reports?
First of all: C# .NET framework 1.1, IIS 6.0, XP SP1, Windows forms - not ASP.NET but I don't see how it would make a differenceMy Situation: I am tasked with adding to an application the ability to generate a crystal report.  It currently has nothing to do with them.The application runs on an XP system with .NET 1.1 installed but lord only knows how it was installed on there (the guy that set it up is long gone and from past experience with his work I think he was just guessing anyways) In an attempt to see if crystal reports was installed, I wrote a quick test forms appl...

Errors with all my reports after upgrade from Bundeled Crystal.NET (VS2003) to Crystal XI Developer for .NET
All my Crystal reports were developed using the bundled Crystal in VS 2003.  I just installed the Crystal XI for .NET Developer version that we purchased and now I get an error when running my reports.  (I am running them in debug mode on my development machine). I have tested it on several different reports.  I did not change the code, this worked fine in the previous version. First I reference my report (AccountList is the AccountList.rpt report that is in my project): Dim myReport As New AccountList Then I start rolling through the report's tables to update the log...

Web resources about - How to create Report Letter with multiple pages in C# and Crystal Report.Net using VS2008 - asp.net.crystal-reports

Multiple sequence alignment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A multiple sequence alignment (MSA) is a sequence alignment of three or more biological sequences , generally protein , DNA , or RNA . In many ...

Man stabbed multiple times in street fight
A 23-year-old man suffers multiple stab wounds in a wild street brawl involving up to 100 people.

Man charged with murder of 21yo found on road in Tewantin with multiple stab wounds
Police charge a man with the murder of a 21-year-old man found lying on a road with multiple stab wounds to his chest.

Multiple shots fired at Atlanta mall - abc13.com
Multiple shots were fired Saturday evening in a suburban Atlanta mall, prompting a frantic rush by shoppers to evacuate.

Facebook Tweaks Power Editor for Users With Multiple Ad Accounts
Facebook rolled out a new feature for its Power Editor that should greatly speed up the process for users with multiple advertising accounts. ...

Rockies trade rumors: Carlos Gonzalez could fit on multiple teams
The oft-injured slugger has two years left on his deal. There are three types of teams in the NL West. Subdividing five teams into three categories ...

Gas tank explodes at plant in Nigeria; multiple fatalities reported
CNN Gas tank explodes at plant in Nigeria; multiple fatalities reported CNN Kano, Nigeria (CNN) An industrial gas tank exploded in southern ...

Draymond explains how multiple Warriors lead in their own way
... Search 46° Navigation Home Giants A's Sharks Warriors Kings 49ers Raiders Quakes Insiders More Tickets Shop Watch Draymond explains how multiple ...

Big Pharma bro arrested by federal agents in overnight raid, faces multiple investigations
Big Pharma bro Martin Shkreli gained international notoriety when his company bought the rights to Daraprim—a drug used to treat parasitic infections, ...

Indivisible hits another stretch goal, aims for full VO and multiple endings
... priced at $2.3 million. Should that money be raised, Indivisible will be updated after release with a hardcore post-ending dungeon, and multiple ...