How can I cahnge the report header before i load the report into the report viewer?

That is basically it...

Thanx in advance
0
lategan

What are you trying to change? The report title, the items in the header, etc...

Basically, in CR.NET you can't add new objects to the report during runtime. However, you can modify existing objects by setting a reference to them and then changing the properties. I have ample source code in my free ebook that teaches you how to modify the different properties of each report object.

www.CrystalReportsBook.com?cpgn=asp.net
HTH,
Brian Bischof

Brian Bischof

www.CrystalReportsBook.com

0
bischofb

"Load Report Failed."
Hi Everyone, I have developed a report in VS2005 (On a Vista PC, in case that's relevant). In the report designer, I switch to "Main Report Preview" and the report shows up fine - it get the data from the database and displays perfectly. I tried to add a page to display the report in my app.  I added a crystal report viewer and a Crystal Report Source.  The report displays fine in design view.  However, when I run the app, all I get is "Load Report Failed". Please see the code below:<%@ Page Language="C#" M...

Report Control (report viewer and report designer)
Hi there! ive looked over the forums and other websites that you referred but i dont have any luck for reports. i created a page that has simple data-entry, aside from that, i do want to have a printable report on what are the items i have added this day. i am using a report designer (rdlc) and a report viewer, which is in a aspx page. ive explored how it works for a simple select statement but i want to know how it will work for parameter passing. a referral for a tutorial website for the report viewer and report designer is very much appreciated. or if you want to share your...

report viewer with crystal reports
Hi every one ....i am a starter in integrating crystal reports to the asp .net website using report viewer.. it would be helpful if some one could point me on where to get started with some tutorials of 1. posting the crystal reports to the server 2. displaying the crystal reports in asp .net reportviewer control on a aspx page Thanks in advanceSriPlease mark as answer if it helped you Go to http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/, and http://aspalliance.com/crystal/.  If my post is your answer, please mark it as the answer. It will bring good karma.Crystal AllianceMy Blog...

about report reports generation and emailing reports
hi i am a bit new to Bugzilla, i am using 2.18rc3version. and i am facing two problems with report generation. 1) the checksetup.pl shows all the perl modules includig optional perl modules to be installed and available including thse required for graphical report generation. but despite this i am able to get tabular reports generated but when i click for line/bar reports of the same tabular report the next page does not show the required pie/bar reports. 2) is there any facility for sending these generated reports to the client via email through Bugzilla? kindly help. regards...

Crystal Report
HiI am using VS 2003 framework 1.1in my asp.net application crystal report run fine in my PC.But on demo server it will giving error,Exception Details: CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LoadSaveReportException: Load report failed.Stack Trace:[LoadSaveReportException: Load report failed.]   .I(String , EngineExceptionErrorID ) +272   .E(String , Int32 ) +56   CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Load(String reportName, OpenReportMethod openMethod, Int16 parentJob) +1262   CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportCla...

Crystal Report : Load report failed.
Hi all, I have a problem showing a CR's report in an aspx file. The report use an Ms Access table as datasource and it works fine, I mean when I click on the "Main Report Preview" button the report is displayed correctly. And I still get the error "Load report failed." when trying to show it in an aspx file using CrystalReportViewer. Here is my code : 1   <CR:CrystalReportViewer ID="CrystalReportViewer1" runat="server" 2           AutoDataBind="True" Height="50px" ...

What is the difference between crystal reports and Report viewer?
Hi All,       Can any one tell me what is difference between crystal reprts and report viewer? Now i am generatig reports using crystal reports can i migrate to report viewer? is it possible? Report viewer is not supporting formula fields and parameter fields??   The crystal report is the actual report file where you design the look of your report and can connect it to a database.  The Crystal Report Viewer is a control that can be placed on a web form to display your report.  The viewer takes care of things like navigating from page to page, ...

Load Report Failed
Hi,  I am using the built in Crystal Report in VS.NET 2005. I followed 2 examples which seem to work until I run the crystal report, then receive "Load Report Failed" on top of the crystal report......   I have selected the table required, and put only 3 fields on the Crystal report, and made its report source my report.rpt, and in the Page_load event, put in databind() I obviouly put the crystalreportviewer on an aspx page first. But gives me the"Load report Failed" Why ? Can anyone assist please ?  Im using an access database Could it be becaus...

display reporting services report in report viewer in remote mode
Hi  I have some problem in displaying a report done through reporting services in asp.net 2.0 report viewer server control for remote processing mode.I have created a Reporting Services project through Business Intelligence Development Studio and another Web application project in VS 2005. I have take a Report Viewer control on a form to view report created in the reporting services project. I have set the Processing mode of Report Viewer to Remote, have set ReportServerURL to "http://localhost/ReportServer" and Report Path as the "/(Reporting service proje...

how to make printable reports without Crystal reports and SQL Reporting service
Hi guys I need printable reports in a web app , these reports must be colorful and well  formatted  ( header and footer ,lines around the page&…)  the problem is because of the hosting situation unfortunately  I cannot use neither of Crystal reports  and SQL Reporting service  also  we cannot use extra components  -that costs money for us- like PDF Creators .  I've thought of two possible solutions. 1st   I can do that in an HTML format   2nd  it is possible to  produce Images .  Creating Image is extreme...

Web resources about - How can I cahnge the report header before i load the report into the report viewer? - asp.net.crystal-reports

Pocket Viewer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pocket Viewer was a model range of PDAs from Casio. Early models used Intel x86 based processors (manufactured by NEC ). Later models used Hitachi ...

Facebook Continues To Test New Photo Viewer Designs
Growing numbers of Facebook users are seeing a new layout for the display of photos within Facebook, where captions and comments appear to the ...

Facebook tests photo viewer designs
... makes some calls to action more prominent by putting them on top of the image when users hover over the photo. A user with the new photo viewer ...

GIF Viewer (@gifviewer) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here GIF Viewer @ gifviewer iPhone ...

America's Got Talent viewers vote via Twitter - Twitter Blog
... wins the ratings battle for the night.... Skip to main content Blog Got an account? Sign in Search form Search &nbsp America's Got Talent viewers ...

Scripting News: RSS Viewer app.
I got tired of fighting with Chrome and Safari over whether I'm allowed to read RSS files. http://smallpicture.com/rssViewer.html Just enter ...

Fast and Lean PDF Viewer for iPhone / iPad / iOs - tips and hints?
Generally PDF viewers are pretty heavy on memory too. Even monitor the memory usage of apple's zoomable PDF example. In my current project, ...

The NIKKEI Viewer for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get The NIKKEI Viewer on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Canberra's Ricky Starr recycling campaign divides viewers
A bizarre advertisement to inspire Canberra's youth to get their &quot;recycling mojo&quot; back has attracted an underwhelming response on social ...

ABC’s Nightline Wins November Sweep Among Total Viewers
ABC’s Nightline won November sweeps of 2015 in total viewers, but finished second to NBC’s Late Night in the A25-54 and A18-49 demos. This is ...