Help Help Help Help

i need to create a crosstab report using Crystal reprot for VS 2003

i face aproblem when i need to order my Fileds by their names
my data must be like this
Basic Cola Housing Gross Deduction1 Deduction2 Deduction3 Net
but when i run my report it give my a not sorted data
acutally i have acode field which can i order field using it. but i don't knwo how to do this
So..................?
1
ikrima

Select Report tab

|-->Select Record Sort expert
Choost the fields you want to sort
--Select the corresponding sort direction for that to sort by
ascending/descending
--Click ok

Aravindan.N

The faster and consistent will surely beat the slow and steady.

1
aravwind

Web resources about - Help Help Help Help - asp.net.crystal-reports

Help - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions , commonly abbreviated "H.E.L.P." Text is available under the Creative ...

Poll: Help us choose the award winner for Apple Product of the Year 2015!
... MacBook Pro Visit 9to5Mac to find more special coverage of AAPL Company , iOS Devices , and iPhone . What do you think? Discuss "Poll: Help ...

7 apps to help keep holiday traveling fun
... the other holiday events happening. Fortunately, our iOS devices can make mincemeat of worries and keep holiday traveling fun, with the help ...

New solution helps enterprises manage web applications
... environment, ensuring IT teams stay in control of OS, Java and browser patches. It can also identify unused applications and add-ons, helping ...

Obama calls for better gun control, and for tech companies to help fight terrorism
President Barack Obama all but called out encryption in a 15-minute Address to the Nation speech on Sunday night. The President touched on various ...

"White House officials said Sunday that they hoped to enlist the help of Silicon Valley executives to ...
"While that seems sensible, the recent attacks in California and Paris should not be used as a pretext to mandate a weakening in encryption technology ...

Google just launched a new way to help you stay on top of your to-do lists
Google wants to help you stop making to-do lists where nothing gets crossed out. For all the G-Cal users out there, the company just launched ...

First U.S. penis transplants planned to help wounded vets
Doctors hope the procedure will help troops who suffered genital injuries during combat

Help Make This Winter An LED Wonderland
My local electric utility, Southern California Edison, had an article about LEDs in its quarterly newsletter that was helpful in summing up the ...