Export report to pdf

HI!

I´m using a webservice to view a report in an Webform. I´d like to export this report to pdf for i.e. pretty printing. But I simply can´t access the reportdocument the webservice provides. Is there a way to get the reportdocument and export to pdf?
Thanks for your help!
0
Rats

Export Crystal report to PDF report
Hello, Does anyone knows how to export the Crystal report (.rpt) to the PDF report in c#?  Thanks  http://www.beansoftware.com/ASP.NET-Tutorials/Export-Crystal-Reports-To-PDF.aspxhttp://visualbasic.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/visualbasic-l/programmatically-exporting-from-crystal-report-to-pdf-using-vb-1480987http://www.codeproject.com/KB/vb/JatsArticle1.aspx  Don't say thanks rather mark my reply as "Answer" if it helps you ,Doing so u'll get points tooamiT jaiNC#.NET Articles Hi, You can use the following  rptDoc.ExportToHttpRespons...

Crystal Report.NET: Error occurred when export to PDF
I encountered this error when attempting to export a report to PDF in a Window Form application: System.NotSupportedException: Error in File C:\DOCUME~1\tnguyen1\LOCALS~1\Temp\temp_a605641b-1f63-401d-b8e3-710c095306bd.rpt: Operation not yet implemented. at .A(Int16 , Int32 ) at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.FormatEngine.Export(ExportRequestContext reqContext) at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.FormatEngine.Export() at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Export() at WinFormReport.ReportManager.ExportToPdf(ReportDocume...

data truncation problem while Exporting report to PDF using Crystal Reports 11.0
hi, I need a solution for data truncation problem while Exporting report to PDF using Crystal Reports 11.0 version.    ...

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

Exporting to Excel in Crystal Reports .NET
sir,   I want to export Crystal report to Excel and the following is the code i wrote in the button click.ReportDocument rptExcel = new ReportDocument() ;string strExportFile = "C:/Session_SessionID.xls" ;rptExcel = new RptJobOrderRecap();//report namerptExcel.ExportOptions.ExportDestinationType = ExportDestinationType.DiskFile ;rptExcel.ExportOptions.ExportFormatType = ExportFormatType.Excel;ExcelFormatOptions objExcelOptions = new ExcelFormatOptions();objExcelOptions.ExcelUseConstantColumnWidth = false ;rptExcel.ExportOptions.FormatOptions = objExcelOptions ;DiskFileDestinationOp...

How to render pdf directly on crystal report viewer (WHEN crystal report expects user input before rendering)
  If a crystal report do not need any parameter  or, if parameters can be supplied using code-behind (without user help), I am able to render a pdf on crystal report viewer. BUT if a crystal report needs user input then how do I reneder a PDF on crystal report viewer? I see a parameter-asking dialog-box from crystal report where user supplies input values and hit OK button, but then on click of OK button do I have control what gets rendered a crystal report or, a pdf or, doc?  Or, can I set crystal report viewer control property to say that report need to be rend...

Export crystal report to PDF
 Hi everyone,I'm kind of new in ASP.NET and i have this project where i have to convert a gridview into a PDF file, but this was getting very difficult so i decided to use a crystal report instead. Which now leads me to a an other question. In my page i can use the (drag and drop) CrytalreportViewer and then export to PDF, but i was thinking of something different. What i wanted to do was still had the gridview but add just below a "Export to PDF" button, that would export the content of the gridview (which is the same of the crystalreport) to PDF.  What i me...

Web resources about - Export report to pdf - asp.net.crystal-reports

Export - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An export of a good occurs when there is a change of ownership from a resident to a non-resident; this does not necessarily imply that the good ...

Export - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An export of a good occurs when there is a change of ownership from a resident to a non-resident; this does not necessarily imply that the good ...

Facebook To Developers: No Using Platform To Export User Data To Other Social Networks
Facebook issued a stern reminder to developers that its platform cannot be used to export user data to other social networks without permission. ...

Facebook Adds Per Post Impression Data to Page Insights Exports to Help Brands Track Their Performance ...
Some Facebook Page admins are now seeing a new tab called “Per post” in the data exports from Page Insights. Data in the tab includes impressions ...

... Instagram and how they own your pictures (not mine, I never used the service) it raises the question as to why Twitter is letting us export ...

Export Import Business Group
Here we are, people in the business of export and import from all over the world. I invite you people also to join for more info of the business ...

PDF Export Pro - Documents to PDF Converter on the App Store on iTunes
Get PDF Export Pro - Documents to PDF Converter on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Historic deal: Global agricultural export subsidies to be abolished, big win for Australian farmers
A historic breakthrough in global trade negotiations will see over $15 billion of agricultural export subsidies abolished around the world.

Congress approves US oil exports
Congress passed a $US1.1 trillion spending measure that averts a US government shutdown and ends a 40-year-old ban on crude oil exports.

Congress Reaches Fiscal Agreement That Ends U.S. Oil Export Ban
Bloomberg Congress Reaches Fiscal Agreement That Ends U.S. Oil Export Ban Bloomberg The U.S. Capitol building stands prior to U.S. President ...