Export Drill-Down report to PDF

Hi,

did anyone knows how to export Drill-Down report
to PDF? I can export the main report but not the
drill-down report.
thk you.
0
nicehill

Export Crystal report to PDF report
Hello, Does anyone knows how to export the Crystal report (.rpt) to the PDF report in c#?  Thanks  http://www.beansoftware.com/ASP.NET-Tutorials/Export-Crystal-Reports-To-PDF.aspxhttp://visualbasic.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/visualbasic-l/programmatically-exporting-from-crystal-report-to-pdf-using-vb-1480987http://www.codeproject.com/KB/vb/JatsArticle1.aspx  Don't say thanks rather mark my reply as "Answer" if it helps you ,Doing so u'll get points tooamiT jaiNC#.NET Articles Hi, You can use the following  rptDoc.ExportToHttpRespons...

Crystal Report.NET: Error occurred when export to PDF
I encountered this error when attempting to export a report to PDF in a Window Form application: System.NotSupportedException: Error in File C:\DOCUME~1\tnguyen1\LOCALS~1\Temp\temp_a605641b-1f63-401d-b8e3-710c095306bd.rpt: Operation not yet implemented. at .A(Int16 , Int32 ) at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.FormatEngine.Export(ExportRequestContext reqContext) at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.FormatEngine.Export() at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Export() at WinFormReport.ReportManager.ExportToPdf(ReportDocume...

data truncation problem while Exporting report to PDF using Crystal Reports 11.0
hi, I need a solution for data truncation problem while Exporting report to PDF using Crystal Reports 11.0 version.    ...

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

Exporting to Excel in Crystal Reports .NET
sir,   I want to export Crystal report to Excel and the following is the code i wrote in the button click.ReportDocument rptExcel = new ReportDocument() ;string strExportFile = "C:/Session_SessionID.xls" ;rptExcel = new RptJobOrderRecap();//report namerptExcel.ExportOptions.ExportDestinationType = ExportDestinationType.DiskFile ;rptExcel.ExportOptions.ExportFormatType = ExportFormatType.Excel;ExcelFormatOptions objExcelOptions = new ExcelFormatOptions();objExcelOptions.ExcelUseConstantColumnWidth = false ;rptExcel.ExportOptions.FormatOptions = objExcelOptions ;DiskFileDestinationOp...

How to render pdf directly on crystal report viewer (WHEN crystal report expects user input before rendering)
  If a crystal report do not need any parameter  or, if parameters can be supplied using code-behind (without user help), I am able to render a pdf on crystal report viewer. BUT if a crystal report needs user input then how do I reneder a PDF on crystal report viewer? I see a parameter-asking dialog-box from crystal report where user supplies input values and hit OK button, but then on click of OK button do I have control what gets rendered a crystal report or, a pdf or, doc?  Or, can I set crystal report viewer control property to say that report need to be rend...

export crystal report to PDF
 Hi everyone,I have a question. I have a project where i had to convert a gridview into a PDF file, but this was getting very difficult so i decided to use a crystal report instead.Which now leads me to a an other question.In my page i can use the (drag and drop) CrytalreportViewer and then export to PDF, but i was thinking of something different.What i wanted to do was still had the gridview but add just below a "Export to PDF" button, that would export the content of the gridview (which is the same of the crystalreport) to PDF. What i mean is when the user presses the b...

Web resources about - Export Drill-Down report to PDF - asp.net.crystal-reports

EXCLUSIVE: Cisco drills down into services play
Partners need to aggressively change business models in order to adopt a services–led sales approach, said Cisco Services Asia vice-president, ...

Drill down for the best power savings
Drill down for the best power savings

Custora Updates Ecommerce Analytics Tool to Drill Down on Customer Retention
Today Custora debuted the latest version of its platform, which aims to help online retailers “move beyond batch-and-blast marketing” and both ...

Is it worth your time? xkcd drills down
Is it worth your time? xkcd drills down

New AdWords Feature: A Drill Down into Drafts and Experiments
New AdWords Feature: A Drill Down into Drafts and Experiments was originally published on BruceClay.com, home of expert search engine optimization ...

The Drill Down 381: E3 2015 Roundup
The Drill Down 381: E3 2015 Roundup: With Engadget senior editor Devindra Hardawaras, we unpack the gaming news from the Electronic Entertainment ...

British Mission to Drill Down to Subglacial Lake Ellsworth in the Antarctic is Derailed
The British team on a mission to drill through 1.8 miles of ice to penetrate the sealed-off Lake Ellsoworth to uncover its mysteries was derailed ...

No-Pain Cavity Repair Arrives: Drills Down, Dentists
... now, dentists have battled the cavity’s onslaught with a few standard tools that also find their way into most torture chambers: the drill and ...

Horry County school board continues to drill down on building plans
The Horry County school board will discuss two facility plans Monday night as it tries to finalize some decisions and wrap up a three-year planning ...

Eagles-Redskins Up-Down Drill
The Philadelphia Inquirer Blog - Eagles