Error in Print Report using Crystal Report 9.2

Dear All,

i have crystal report 9.2 and in my aspx page i can view the report and the print botton ebabled but when i try to print the report i get an error
"Error in File C:\DOCUME~1\QAOUD\ASPNET\LOCALS~1\Temp\temp_24baee3b-1d8e-48e8-949e-2fa95e6d75ba.rpt: Operation not yet implemented."
can any body tell me where to start seeking to solve the problem??
is it a crystall report error?
or its operating system error?
Note: also i get this error when i try to export the data to PDF file using the export botton in the navigater
appreciate any help..
thanks
AQ
0
weshtic

I am getting same error in same scenerios.  Reports work fine on development machine but when copying files (through VS.NET) and run on live server errors arise as described earlier. I have installed Acrobat on web server and installed cr9sp3 but neither changed the results.
0
rjobradley

"Logon failed error on Crystal Reports" when using oracle at backend and crystal reports
I am using VS.NET 2003 and oracle 8i database at backend. When I connect DB by ADO it connects and show tables and after making the report when I try to view it in browser there is an error of Logon failure on crystal reports. I am using VB.NET and ASP.NET. Kindly reply me soon. All in all I want to show reports in crystal reports from oracle 8i database. Haroon. can you post your code where you load the report--------------------------------------------------Sincerely,Michael ReyerosPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if...

Printing a report using Crystal reports and C#
I have a web page that uses the Wizard control that steps thru and collects info from a datasource. I would like to take this info , create a SelectionRecord string, pass it to a report and print the report. I do not need to view the report, I would just like to send it to the printer. Can someone send me the C# code that would handle this and were would I place the code so it prints when I click on the Finish button of the Wizard. Keep in mind I'm fairly new to C#    ...

How do I deploy an application using crystal reports/install crystal reports?
First of all: C# .NET framework 1.1, IIS 6.0, XP SP1, Windows forms - not ASP.NET but I don't see how it would make a differenceMy Situation: I am tasked with adding to an application the ability to generate a crystal report.  It currently has nothing to do with them.The application runs on an XP system with .NET 1.1 installed but lord only knows how it was installed on there (the guy that set it up is long gone and from past experience with his work I think he was just guessing anyways) In an attempt to see if crystal reports was installed, I wrote a quick test forms appl...

comparing Cystal Report 10.2.3(provided by VS 2005) and Crystal Report 10.0.3(provdied by Crystal reports 10
 hi all, i was just wondering what u guys think about the two version (10.2.3 - by VS2005) and (10.0.3 - by Crystal reports 10).it seems like the Coding syntax is abit diff for the two version. (10.2.3 dont even need to mappath) i was wondering if i write the web application using 10.2.3, would i encounter problems when displaying report written by 10.0.3. opinions need, thanks! regards,martin ...

View report from the crystal report server using .NET
Hi,I am first time dealing with crystal report and I having problem with it. I need to use asp.net to link to the crystal report server and view the report, but don't know how? Is there a way to do that? or is there any better way to using .net and view report from the crystal report server?Thanks....

How to use Crystal Report Selection Formula manually in my Crystal Report page.
Hello, I have Link button on each gridview row and I want to take priview of that row through Crystal Report viewer when I click on Link Button on Gridview row.  In this  CrystalReports1.aspx.cs page I am using record number '35' and it is showing this record correctly but I want to view the each record which is clicked on Linkbutton.  Default.aspx <asp:TemplateField> <ItemTemplate><asp:LinkButton ID = "commandSelect" text = "Preview" Runat="Server" OnClick="commandSelect_Click"/> </ItemTemplate> ...

Creating Reports using Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET
Hi i am trying to create a crystal report using C# coding but instead of creating a web application under new project i decided to choose create an asp.net website with C#. The problem is i get:- The report you requested requires further information. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------XP\SQLEXPRESS  Server name:    Database name:    User name:    Password:    All data is present except my password when i enter it, it works fine and the report works too with no problems. How do i ...

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

retrieving crystal report graph images instead of using crystal report viewer
is it possible to retrieve the crystal report graph images without using the crystal report viewer.  ...

Web resources about - Error in Print Report using Crystal Report 9.2 - asp.net.crystal-reports

Crystal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about crystalline solids. For the type of glass, see Lead glass . For other uses, see Crystal (disambiguation) . A crystal or ...

Wellington, the town in NSW where crystal meth costs less than beer
One NSW town is so overrun by the drug ice that it is known as &quot;little Antarctica&quot;, and police say children as young as 10 are experimenting. ...

This crystal clear Speck case will actually protect your iPhone 6s
... protection for your iPhone. Well, the BGR Deals team has the perfect solution: The Speck Products CandyShell Case for iPhone 6/6S , is crystal ...

Former CIA Chief Morell: ‘Crystal Clear’ Obama’s ISIS Strategy Is Not Working
Former CIA Chief Morell: 'Crystal Clear' Obama's ISIS Strategy is Not Working

Casey Wilson & June Diane Raphael Set Elizabeth Laime Comedy ‘Crystal’ At ABC
... duo, USB alums June Diane Raphael and Casey Wilson , have teamed with comedy writer/podcaster and fellow USB-er Elizabeth Laime for Crystal ...

500 Days of Kristin, Day 280: Kristin ("Crystal") Meets Bathtub Demise in Spooky Movie
In 2006, Kristin Cavallari played a supporting role in the low-budget horror film Fingerprints . What happens to her character...“Crystal”...in ...

Crystal Palace
YANNICK BOLASIE - CRYSTAL PALACE 0-0 Manchester United - Blessed with explosive pace, Bolasie tortured Marcos Rojo, regularly beating his man ...

Dazzling crystal canopy showers 5,000 rainbows onto passersby in London
Read the rest of Dazzling crystal canopy showers 5,000 rainbows onto passersby in London

Starbucks is selling $200 Swarovski crystal-encrusted gift card keychains
... about Starbucks' new red holiday cups , coffee lovers overlooked another holiday offering in the chain's online store: a $200 Swarovski crystal-encrusted ...

Ted Cruz Does His Best Billy Crystal Impression, Reenacts ‘The Princess Bride’
... scene from the movie “The Princess Bride.” “One of my favorite scene is when Wesley, the Dread Pirate Roberts, is brought in to Billy Crystal ...