Dynamic Reporting in Crystal Reports

Hi guys,i am developing a report that is generated from dynamic Datasource ,the report document has just 1 report group/table but the fields are unknown and they should be driven from datasource is there any solution/refrence that u guys suggest in this case? thanx

-----------------
Dont Forget to mark "Is answer" if the post was helpful

thanx BlueBoy
0
Blue666Boy

Dynamic Report by Crystal report
Hi, I want to dynamiclly generate report. I know I can use dataset and using several rpt file. I want to generate dynamiclly report not define several rpt file and set crystalReportViewer to one of them! Can I dynamiclly build rpt or add field to rpt file or use reportDocument directly (not loading rpt on it)? Suppose you want to write a general class that get a table and the returen a reportDocument which can be used in CrystalReportViewer. How can you do that?...

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

c# crystal report dynamic report
i have a crystal report and when i run the application it shows the same data every time. i want to to query the database so the reports are constantly updated. here is my code so far. try{ReportDocument report = new ReportDocument();report.Load(Server.MapPath("NewClaimsReport.rpt"));/*string connectionString = "server=DNPROSQL;database=DDemoSql;User Id=sa;password=doxmarch24;User Id=sa;password=doxmarch24;integrated security=false;";SqlConnection sqlConnection = new SqlConnection(connectionString);string strSql = "SELECT Claims.FileNo, Claims.JobName, Claims.InsRe...

Is there a way to dynamically generate crystal reports using embedded crystal report viewer in visual studio ide?
I have to generate the crystal report during runtime.Can  u tell me the procedure how to do?Code is appreciated. Yes, its a little tricky but I posted here on it: http://forums.asp.net/t/1205388.aspx.  You lay out the report how you want but the data is supplied dynamically.   Eric Is there a way to generate report without using layout report before hand? Not that I'm aware of with CR.  Its not really a full SDK to develop with.  There are 3rd party reporting programs that can do this though I believe. Can u tell me some third party reporting programs a...

How to build dynamic report using crystal report?
I need to create reportObjects like filedobject, textobject and diplay them on the report at runtime. How to add reportObjects at runtime in .NET using crystal report 9 or 10. Thanks That's a really, really long answer. Maybe you should start with some of the documentation, and post questions regarding more specific problems? First of all, are you using CR 9 or are you using CR 10?If my post is your answer, please mark it as the answer. It will bring good karma.Crystal AllianceMy BlogFlorist Blogs...

Dynamic creation of report using crystal report
Hi All,       I am using crystal report of VS .Net  2005. I have a recordset I can get indefinite no. of fields  to display. And I have to arrange it dynamically according to the required format of the report. For Ex: Case 1 : I have 10 fields to display on the report and for them I have to perform calculation also.  Case 2 : I have 5 fields to display on the report and for them I have to perform calculation also.        So, I want to arrange all the fields dynamically in the formate given. Please help me. Thanks Nitin &nb...

Web resources about - Dynamic Reporting in Crystal Reports - asp.net.crystal-reports

Reporting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanksgiving takes off in Australia, with turkey farmers reporting surge in sales
... of Halloween in recent years, get ready to complain some more. Thanksgiving seems to have taken off in Australia, with turkey farmers reporting ...

NBC News Beefs Up Intelligence, National Security Reporting
... News has hired Ken Dilanian, the Associated Press lead national security reporter, as part of a multi-stage plan to enhance the network’s reporting ...

New Segment Reporting Will Boost Google Stock: RBC
When Alphabet parent Google ( GOOGL ) reports fourth-quarter earnings it will also debut its new segment reporting, which RBC Capital Markets’ ...

Fiat Chrysler fined $70 million on safety reporting lapses
WASHINGTON - Fiat Chrysler Automobiles will pay a $70 million fine for failing to report fatalities, injuries and warranty repairs as U.S. safety ...

'Where is the foreign journalist?': Reporting from the front lines of Syria's ...
CNN International 'Where is the foreign journalist?': Reporting from the front lines of Syria's ... CNN International Editor's note: Kurt ...

Subprime Credit Reporting Company To Pay $8M For Illegally Obtaining Consumers’ Credit Info
Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, companies – and lenders – are allowed to access credit reports only for “permissible purposes,” like determining ...

Reporting from Foxboro: Respecting Osweiler’s arm
... RSN login or register Login Search form Search 56° Main menu Home Celtics Patriots Red Sox Bruins Revolution More WRITERS Watch Shop NECN Reporting ...

New York's anti-terror reporting app could easily cause problems
New York state is understandably more anxious than ever about terrorist threats, and it's hoping that some mobile technology will bolster its ...

Fox Suspends Stacey Dash From On-Air Reporting for Profanity-Laden Remark Against President Obama
Fox Suspends Stacey Dash From On-Air Reporting for Profanity-Laden Remark Against President Obama