Dynamic Report by Crystal report

Hi, I want to dynamiclly generate report. I know I can use dataset and using several rpt file.

I want to generate dynamiclly report not define several rpt file and set crystalReportViewer to one of them!

Can I dynamiclly build rpt or add field to rpt file or use reportDocument directly (not loading rpt on it)?

Suppose you want to write a general class that get a table and the returen a reportDocument which can be used in CrystalReportViewer. How can you do that?

0
amirreza_nl

Dynamic Reporting in Crystal Reports
Hi guys,i am developing a report that is generated from dynamic Datasource ,the report document has just 1 report group/table but the fields are unknown and they should be driven from datasource is there any solution/refrence that u guys suggest in this case? thanx-----------------Dont Forget to mark "Is answer" if the post was helpfulthanx BlueBoy...

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

c# crystal report dynamic report
i have a crystal report and when i run the application it shows the same data every time. i want to to query the database so the reports are constantly updated. here is my code so far. try{ReportDocument report = new ReportDocument();report.Load(Server.MapPath("NewClaimsReport.rpt"));/*string connectionString = "server=DNPROSQL;database=DDemoSql;User Id=sa;password=doxmarch24;User Id=sa;password=doxmarch24;integrated security=false;";SqlConnection sqlConnection = new SqlConnection(connectionString);string strSql = "SELECT Claims.FileNo, Claims.JobName, Claims.InsRe...

Is there a way to dynamically generate crystal reports using embedded crystal report viewer in visual studio ide?
I have to generate the crystal report during runtime.Can  u tell me the procedure how to do?Code is appreciated. Yes, its a little tricky but I posted here on it: http://forums.asp.net/t/1205388.aspx.  You lay out the report how you want but the data is supplied dynamically.   Eric Is there a way to generate report without using layout report before hand? Not that I'm aware of with CR.  Its not really a full SDK to develop with.  There are 3rd party reporting programs that can do this though I believe. Can u tell me some third party reporting programs a...

How to build dynamic report using crystal report?
I need to create reportObjects like filedobject, textobject and diplay them on the report at runtime. How to add reportObjects at runtime in .NET using crystal report 9 or 10. Thanks That's a really, really long answer. Maybe you should start with some of the documentation, and post questions regarding more specific problems? First of all, are you using CR 9 or are you using CR 10?If my post is your answer, please mark it as the answer. It will bring good karma.Crystal AllianceMy BlogFlorist Blogs...

Dynamic creation of report using crystal report
Hi All,       I am using crystal report of VS .Net  2005. I have a recordset I can get indefinite no. of fields  to display. And I have to arrange it dynamically according to the required format of the report. For Ex: Case 1 : I have 10 fields to display on the report and for them I have to perform calculation also.  Case 2 : I have 5 fields to display on the report and for them I have to perform calculation also.        So, I want to arrange all the fields dynamically in the formate given. Please help me. Thanks Nitin &nb...

Web resources about - Dynamic Report by Crystal report - asp.net.crystal-reports

Dynamics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brownian dynamics , the occurrence of Langevin dynamics in the motion of particles in solution (e.g. a grain in water, as was first seen by Brown); ...

Datacenter Dynamics
Datacenterdynamics for data center information, conferences, news, videos, whitepapers and reports globally

Dynamic Chiropractic - chiropractic, news, articles, research & information for chiropractors - Find ...
Dynamic Chiropractic - chiropractic, news, articles, research & information for chiropractors - Find a Chiropractor

Walmart's Everyday Low Prices Face Amazon's Dynamic Price Push
... low prices" strategy is becoming an everyday price-adjustment strategy. In what seems to be a direct response to Amazon's sophisticated dynamic ...

The colorful, dark, dynamic art of life: 2015 BioArt winners
In an embryonic mouse torso, researches closely track how the parallel paths of blood vessels (gray) and nerve cells (red) develop. Understanding ...

General Dynamics Corporation Delivers The Future of American Shipping
American Petroleum Tankers receives delivery of first ECO class tanker from General Dynamics\' NASSCO.

Mea Culpa: Confidence Proceedings Edition: I Really Do Think Dynamic Scoring Is a Bad Idea
... *Brad DeLong noted that when he was a Treasury political appointee, one of the Treasury career staff economists lectured me him about dynamic ...

dynamic billboards to up your photo game
NYC is one of the most photographed places in the world, especially this time of year. And while Instagram has made every one of us feel like ...

Yolanda Foster explains her divorce: ‘chronic illness changed our dynamic’
... is extremely challenging, not only for the person that’s sick, but also for the caregiver,” Foster admitted. “It for sure changed the dynamic ...

CES 2016 TV tech: 4K yawns, high dynamic range dawns
... Show in Las Vegas this January, TVs with 4K resolution are old hat. So what's new hat? The next-generation TV technology known as high dynamic ...