Displaying Loading Image Over The Crystal Report + Changing Report PageOrientation At The Time Of Print

 Hi,

 I Want To Put an Animated GIF Image Over The Crystal Report Means At The Center Of The Report When The Report is Loading And That I have To Do In Asp.Net 2.0 I Saw Matt Berth Ajax Article The Dynamic Loading Image Over The GridView But That Not Working. Plz Help Me With That.

And I Have 1 More Question I Have Set The  I Have The Set The Page Orientation Of Report Document To LandScape in Code Behind Of My Asp.net Page But When At The Time Of Print I Want That The Report Should Print in Portrait Mode So Give Me Something That I Can Get Help.

Show Me Some Sample Code For That

rickjackson

Hello,

I have used the below code to do what you are attempting....I found it in an article years ago..I can no longer find the original article to site.  You will have to style it however you wish for the look you desire.

In head

        //Browsercheck

        n=document.layers

        ie=document.all

        //Hides the layer onload

        function hideIt(){

              if(ie || n){

                    if(n) document.divLoadCont.visibility="hidden"

                    else divLoadCont.style.visibility="hidden"

                  }

                }

    </script>

         #divLoadCont{position:absolute; width:100%; height:95%; top:0; left:0; background-color:white; layer-background-color:white; font-family:arial,helvetica; z-index:100} TD{font-family:arial,helvetica}

In body before form

    <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">//We write the table and the div to hide the content out, so older browsers won't see it

add in <body  onload="hideIt()>

Regards,
Sean

spgat

"Load Report Failed."
Hi Everyone, I have developed a report in VS2005 (On a Vista PC, in case that's relevant). In the report designer, I switch to "Main Report Preview" and the report shows up fine - it get the data from the database and displays perfectly. I tried to add a page to display the report in my app.  I added a crystal report viewer and a Crystal Report Source.  The report displays fine in design view.  However, when I run the app, all I get is "Load Report Failed". Please see the code below:<%@ Page Language="C#" M...

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

retrieving crystal report graph images instead of using crystal report viewer
is it possible to retrieve the crystal report graph images without using the crystal report viewer.  ...

How to Print Z Report in Crystal Report?
Hi How can I Create Z report on Crystal Report by Z i mean Second Row Should be to the next of the First One Like This First Row Second Row Third Row Forth Row Fifth Row Sixth Row Can anyone help me here? any one?!  You can achieve this by checking "Format with multiple column" in Section Expert. And in layout tab checked 'Accross then down'. Detail --> Format Section -->Checked 'Format with multiple column'  Detail --> Format Section --> Layoutchecked 'Accross then down' This may help.Thanks, &n...

Crystal Report
HiI am using VS 2003 framework 1.1in my asp.net application crystal report run fine in my PC.But on demo server it will giving error,Exception Details: CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LoadSaveReportException: Load report failed.Stack Trace:[LoadSaveReportException: Load report failed.]   .I(String , EngineExceptionErrorID ) +272   .E(String , Int32 ) +56   CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Load(String reportName, OpenReportMethod openMethod, Int16 parentJob) +1262   CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportCla...

Load Report Failed
Hi,  I am using the built in Crystal Report in VS.NET 2005. I followed 2 examples which seem to work until I run the crystal report, then receive "Load Report Failed" on top of the crystal report......   I have selected the table required, and put only 3 fields on the Crystal report, and made its report source my report.rpt, and in the Page_load event, put in databind() I obviouly put the crystalreportviewer on an aspx page first. But gives me the"Load report Failed" Why ? Can anyone assist please ?  Im using an access database Could it be becaus...

Crystal Report : Load report failed.
Hi all, I have a problem showing a CR's report in an aspx file. The report use an Ms Access table as datasource and it works fine, I mean when I click on the "Main Report Preview" button the report is displayed correctly. And I still get the error "Load report failed." when trying to show it in an aspx file using CrystalReportViewer. Here is my code : 1   <CR:CrystalReportViewer ID="CrystalReportViewer1" runat="server" 2           AutoDataBind="True" Height="50px" ...

Detail Report in Crystal Report not displayed properly
Please someone should help me. I used the following tool Asp.net 2.0 (Visual studion 2005) sql server Crystal Report I want to display The following fields in my report and it should be in list form S/No        EmployeeID       FirstName      LastName         Sex 1              001                   Mich...

Web resources about - Displaying Loading Image Over The Crystal Report + Changing Report PageOrientation At The Time Of Print - asp.net.crystal-reports