data truncation problem while Exporting report to PDF using Crystal Reports 11.0

hi,

I need a solution for data truncation problem while Exporting report to PDF using Crystal Reports 11.0 version.

0
Veera

Export Crystal report to PDF report
Hello, Does anyone knows how to export the Crystal report (.rpt) to the PDF report in c#?  Thanks  http://www.beansoftware.com/ASP.NET-Tutorials/Export-Crystal-Reports-To-PDF.aspxhttp://visualbasic.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/visualbasic-l/programmatically-exporting-from-crystal-report-to-pdf-using-vb-1480987http://www.codeproject.com/KB/vb/JatsArticle1.aspx  Don't say thanks rather mark my reply as "Answer" if it helps you ,Doing so u'll get points tooamiT jaiNC#.NET Articles Hi, You can use the following  rptDoc.ExportToHttpRespons...

Crystal Reports or Data Reports?
 Hi everybody, I'm in a big dilemma! Crystal reports or Data reports?As I see a lot of things are not editable in Crystal Reports cause I'm using the Visual Studio version. Will I have more style solutions by using the data reports?  I just want to produce some graphs from a Database and add them to my website.Your opinion will be much appreciated!  Hi you are in CR forum and asking about which is good.. sure we all will say CR only. But in ur case u wanna design charts. its not advisable to u to design charts using CR Lite(shipped with VStudio). You cannot f...

How do I deploy an application using crystal reports/install crystal reports?
First of all: C# .NET framework 1.1, IIS 6.0, XP SP1, Windows forms - not ASP.NET but I don't see how it would make a differenceMy Situation: I am tasked with adding to an application the ability to generate a crystal report.  It currently has nothing to do with them.The application runs on an XP system with .NET 1.1 installed but lord only knows how it was installed on there (the guy that set it up is long gone and from past experience with his work I think he was just guessing anyways) In an attempt to see if crystal reports was installed, I wrote a quick test forms appl...

comparing Cystal Report 10.2.3(provided by VS 2005) and Crystal Report 10.0.3(provdied by Crystal reports 10
 hi all, i was just wondering what u guys think about the two version (10.2.3 - by VS2005) and (10.0.3 - by Crystal reports 10).it seems like the Coding syntax is abit diff for the two version. (10.2.3 dont even need to mappath) i was wondering if i write the web application using 10.2.3, would i encounter problems when displaying report written by 10.0.3. opinions need, thanks! regards,martin ...

View report from the crystal report server using .NET
Hi,I am first time dealing with crystal report and I having problem with it. I need to use asp.net to link to the crystal report server and view the report, but don't know how? Is there a way to do that? or is there any better way to using .net and view report from the crystal report server?Thanks....

How to use Crystal Report Selection Formula manually in my Crystal Report page.
Hello, I have Link button on each gridview row and I want to take priview of that row through Crystal Report viewer when I click on Link Button on Gridview row.  In this  CrystalReports1.aspx.cs page I am using record number '35' and it is showing this record correctly but I want to view the each record which is clicked on Linkbutton.  Default.aspx <asp:TemplateField> <ItemTemplate><asp:LinkButton ID = "commandSelect" text = "Preview" Runat="Server" OnClick="commandSelect_Click"/> </ItemTemplate> ...

login failed
I am getting an error on the doc.export function - login failed. I know I need to pass the user id and password to crystal reports - but don't know where. Here is the code: Dim doc As New ReportDocument() Dim rptfile As String = "UAFFormPHNX.rpt" Dim filename As String = Server.MapPath(rptfile) doc.Load(filename) Dim ds As New DataSet() ' retrieve specific disbursement ID Dim strconn As String = "Driver={Sybase System 11};PWD=pass;UID=userid;DB=dbname;servername=server1" Dim ncon As ...

Hirearical report using Crystal Report in APS.Net2.0
 Hi,I have a table like  Id  Value parent_key A some value   A1 some value A A2 some value A A3 some value A1       and I I want the report asprime        sub   subA    A1             A3  ....................   A2 B... and so on so....... 1) if the parent key is missed then  the record will be considered as grand parent record.  There might be many parents records...

Creating Reports using Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET
Hi i am trying to create a crystal report using C# coding but instead of creating a web application under new project i decided to choose create an asp.net website with C#. The problem is i get:- The report you requested requires further information. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------XP\SQLEXPRESS  Server name:    Database name:    User name:    Password:    All data is present except my password when i enter it, it works fine and the report works too with no problems. How do i ...

Web resources about - data truncation problem while Exporting report to PDF using Crystal Reports 11.0 - asp.net.crystal-reports

Truncation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An analogue of truncation can be applied to polynomials . In this case, the truncation of a polynomial P to degree n can be defined as the sum ...

Truncation of exploration
We have a new Daily Spelunk for you viewing enjoyment today. It's a bit weird, as we had some technical difficulties which resulted in Jordan's ...

TCS selects Silver Bullet's Ranger API for check truncation software products
Indian IT services company TCS has selected Silver Bullet’s Ranger API as its portability strategy for the check truncation software products ...

STB urged to halt Princeton Dinky truncation - Railway Age
Petition urges STB to halt Princeton Dinky cutback, June 24, 2013

Against the abuse and truncation of the freedom of expression
Livemint Against the abuse and truncation of the freedom of expression Xinhua BEIJING, Jan. 14 (Xinhua) As the latest issue of satirical magazine ...

→ Kinda Fixing Badge Truncation
As with all great thoughts, while taking a shower I came up with an interesting alternative in the meantime. Awesome, elegant hack by Underscore ...

Problems With Truncation On the Common Application
jaroslav writes "A combination of rigid caps on space and poor documentation of the space limits is adding stress on students applying for college ...

Truncation (statistics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Truncation is similar to but distinct from the concept of statistical censoring . A truncated sample can be thought of as being equivalent to ...

Truncation (disambiguation) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia