at WinFormReport.ReportManager.ExportToPdf(ReportDocument report) in C:\Documents and Settings\tnguyen1\My Documents\Visual Studio Projects\WinFormReport\ReportManager.cs:line 75
I encountered the error when using the export button of the Crystal Report.NET viewer and when I manually called the Export() method in the ReportDocument object.
Any help in deciphering this error is much appreciated.
Free app + source code at www.tunguyen.us
0
ttawin

Errors with all my reports after upgrade from Bundeled Crystal.NET (VS2003) to Crystal XI Developer for .NET
All my Crystal reports were developed using the bundled Crystal in VS 2003.  I just installed the Crystal XI for .NET Developer version that we purchased and now I get an error when running my reports.  (I am running them in debug mode on my development machine). I have tested it on several different reports.  I did not change the code, this worked fine in the previous version. First I reference my report (AccountList is the AccountList.rpt report that is in my project): Dim myReport As New AccountList Then I start rolling through the report's tables to update the log...

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

Export Crystal report to PDF report
Hello, Does anyone knows how to export the Crystal report (.rpt) to the PDF report in c#?  Thanks  http://www.beansoftware.com/ASP.NET-Tutorials/Export-Crystal-Reports-To-PDF.aspxhttp://visualbasic.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/visualbasic-l/programmatically-exporting-from-crystal-report-to-pdf-using-vb-1480987http://www.codeproject.com/KB/vb/JatsArticle1.aspx  Don't say thanks rather mark my reply as "Answer" if it helps you ,Doing so u'll get points tooamiT jaiNC#.NET Articles Hi, You can use the following  rptDoc.ExportToHttpRespons...

Exporting to Excel in Crystal Reports .NET
sir,   I want to export Crystal report to Excel and the following is the code i wrote in the button click.ReportDocument rptExcel = new ReportDocument() ;string strExportFile = "C:/Session_SessionID.xls" ;rptExcel = new RptJobOrderRecap();//report namerptExcel.ExportOptions.ExportDestinationType = ExportDestinationType.DiskFile ;rptExcel.ExportOptions.ExportFormatType = ExportFormatType.Excel;ExcelFormatOptions objExcelOptions = new ExcelFormatOptions();objExcelOptions.ExcelUseConstantColumnWidth = false ;rptExcel.ExportOptions.FormatOptions = objExcelOptions ;DiskFileDestinationOp...

Bind crystal reports / sql reports to ADO.NET
Hi,  I'm a beginner trying to find out if it's possible to directly connect an sql report/crystal report to an ADO.NET data set?   It all depends on what version of Visual studio you are using. Here are the steps for VS2005 In VS2005 you need to do the following: 1) Right click on your solution and select add, New Item. 2) Add a dataset and create your queries in the dataset. Make sure you save this dataset or it will not show up later. 3) Add your reportviewer 4) Right click on your solution and select add new Item Again and then add a crystal report 5) In the cr...

View report from the crystal report server using .NET
Hi,I am first time dealing with crystal report and I having problem with it. I need to use asp.net to link to the crystal report server and view the report, but don't know how? Is there a way to do that? or is there any better way to using .net and view report from the crystal report server?Thanks....

Errors while Running the CRYSTAL REPORTS IN .NET
Could any body help i am un able to find the solution for the problem.When i build the source code it is give a build error "The custome tool 'CrystalDecisions.VSDesigner.CodeGen.ReportCodeGeneraor' failed while processing the report file" I haven't seen this before.  Is this being developed locally?  What Crystal assemblies are referenced in your project?  I'd also look at doing a repair reinstall with VS.  Just a couple of suggestions for you.  Also what version of VS, or Crystal?Eric LandesMADNUG President http://www.madnug.netCrystal Alliance EditorBlog http://...

Web resources about - Crystal Report.NET: Error occurred when export to PDF - asp.net.crystal-reports

AVP denounces hate violence incidents that occurred on Queens-bound F Train on Sunday, June 30 - Facebook ...
New York City Anti-Violence Project hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel AVP denounces hate violence incidents that occurred on Queens-bound F Train ...

‘I thought I was on fire’: Survivor of Ravenshoe café explosion reveals moment the fireball occurred
Chilling audio has been released of the first responder at a Queensland café after an explosion ripped through the scene and injured ...

Manus Island violence: Fatal violence occurred after G4S guards went in, PNG report finds
The violent clashes on Manus Island that left an Iranian asylum-seeker dead happened after local G4S descended on protesting asylum-seekers, ...

One-third of reported on-campus sex attacks in Victoria occurred at one university
More than a third of sexual assaults at Victorian universities reported to police over the past decade were committed at one tertiary institution. ...

Former principal says affair with 17yo student occurred after resignation
A school principal who had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old student is challenging claims he abused the girl when under his supervision ...

Janitor never worked at school where indecent assault allegedly occurred, court hears
Janitor accused of molesting two sisters never worked at school where one said she was touched, court hears.

[an error occurred while processing this directive] (Catapult)
Search: Radio TV Shop News Sport Local Children Science Environment more Topics help This website is archived. Other than the news , Catapult ...

Cyberattack at NRC occurred weeks before alert sent out
The federal government was aware a hacker had stolen secret information from the National Research Council for nearly three weeks before it notified ...

'Drug-related activity' occurred in house that exploded: Barrie Police
A garage explosion that sent 11 people to hospital in Barrie, Ont., may have had a drug-related cause, police said Saturday.

Nathan O'Brien Missing: Police Say Violent Incident Occurred In Family Home
Calgary police investigating the disappearance of a five-year-old boy and his grandparents say there was a violent incident in the home where ...