Crystal Report vs SQL Server Reporting Services

Hello,

Can any one suggest which is best Crystal Report or SQL Server reporting services,  in compare of performance, developing and licensing cost.

Can we use any of these reporting on shared hosting.
If we want to go for SSRS then which edition of SQL Server we should purchase.

Thanks,
Deepesh Verma

Dont forget to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helped you.
This credits that member, earns you a point and mark your thread as Resolved for the sake of Future Readers.
0
Deepesh