Crystal Report Viewer - VS 2008 bundled, and version bundled with Crystal Reports 2008 - Boxes and text not lined up properly =\

Hey folks.

I have a form generated by my web app which is a crystal report .rpt file. It is a paper form kept for archiving purposes.
It contains alot of boxes that when viewed in the Crystal Report Viewer (both the bundled with VS 2008, and the updated version that is installed when installing Crystal Reports 2008), the spacing on the boxes is off and some of the text is misaligned.

Is this common? Are there other solutions (third party viewers, converters, etc?)

Is there a way to get the old ActiveX viewer (our old ASP server hosts alot of crystal reports viewed through the ActiveX viewer and they display perfectly) to work with ASP.NET?

Thanks!

When I use the ActiveX print method through IE, the report prints flawlessly and is exactly how it is shown in the Crystal Reports app in preview mode, but the HTML view is not quite right.

Text sizes, lines, boxes, alignment, are all askew

0
Yablargo

retrieving crystal report graph images instead of using crystal report viewer
is it possible to retrieve the crystal report graph images without using the crystal report viewer.  ...

Crystal Report - Sub report C#
 Hi, ');" title="Smile - ">         In ASP.Net   How can I create a Sub report with in a Crystal report.         Plz  , send me a sample code in C#. Bye from,    VGS Bye From, Subaramyan.... Look at this: http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/mahesh/MultipleDataSourceReport08232006225431PM/MultipleDataSourceReport.aspxChristopher Reed"The oxen are slow, but the earth is patient." try this link http://csharp.net-informations.com/crystal-reports/csharp-crystal-reports-subrepo...

report viewer with crystal reports
Hi every one ....i am a starter in integrating crystal reports to the asp .net website using report viewer.. it would be helpful if some one could point me on where to get started with some tutorials of 1. posting the crystal reports to the server 2. displaying the crystal reports in asp .net reportviewer control on a aspx page Thanks in advanceSriPlease mark as answer if it helped you Go to http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/, and http://aspalliance.com/crystal/.  If my post is your answer, please mark it as the answer. It will bring good karma.Crystal AllianceMy Blog...

How to render pdf directly on crystal report viewer (WHEN crystal report expects user input before rendering)
  If a crystal report do not need any parameter  or, if parameters can be supplied using code-behind (without user help), I am able to render a pdf on crystal report viewer. BUT if a crystal report needs user input then how do I reneder a PDF on crystal report viewer? I see a parameter-asking dialog-box from crystal report where user supplies input values and hit OK button, but then on click of OK button do I have control what gets rendered a crystal report or, a pdf or, doc?  Or, can I set crystal report viewer control property to say that report need to be rend...

Is there a way to dynamically generate crystal reports using embedded crystal report viewer in visual studio ide?
I have to generate the crystal report during runtime.Can  u tell me the procedure how to do?Code is appreciated. Yes, its a little tricky but I posted here on it: http://forums.asp.net/t/1205388.aspx.  You lay out the report how you want but the data is supplied dynamically.   Eric Is there a way to generate report without using layout report before hand? Not that I'm aware of with CR.  Its not really a full SDK to develop with.  There are 3rd party reporting programs that can do this though I believe. Can u tell me some third party reporting programs a...

How do I deploy an application using crystal reports/install crystal reports?
First of all: C# .NET framework 1.1, IIS 6.0, XP SP1, Windows forms - not ASP.NET but I don't see how it would make a differenceMy Situation: I am tasked with adding to an application the ability to generate a crystal report.  It currently has nothing to do with them.The application runs on an XP system with .NET 1.1 installed but lord only knows how it was installed on there (the guy that set it up is long gone and from past experience with his work I think he was just guessing anyways) In an attempt to see if crystal reports was installed, I wrote a quick test forms appl...

How do I incorporate a crystal report other than the crystal report provided by Visual Studio?
I'm working with the CrystalDecision version of the crystal report. How do I incorporate this into my development?...

What is the difference between crystal reports and Report viewer?
Hi All,       Can any one tell me what is difference between crystal reprts and report viewer? Now i am generatig reports using crystal reports can i migrate to report viewer? is it possible? Report viewer is not supporting formula fields and parameter fields??   The crystal report is the actual report file where you design the look of your report and can connect it to a database.  The Crystal Report Viewer is a control that can be placed on a web form to display your report.  The viewer takes care of things like navigating from page to page, ...

the report is created with version of crystal reports which
 HI, I have a project which is developed by the thrid party, Its been bough by our company as a partialy developed one as our company was not satisfied with the developing company. Our company hired me to finish up the project. I am a beginer, This project also contains a crystal reports, when i click the crystal report in the project solution it says " The report is created with version later then the version you are running, some functions may not be supported" .I am using Visual studio 2005 and i see the version of crystal reports as 10.2 in the assembly reffernce.Plea...

"Load Report Failed."
Hi Everyone, I have developed a report in VS2005 (On a Vista PC, in case that's relevant). In the report designer, I switch to "Main Report Preview" and the report shows up fine - it get the data from the database and displays perfectly. I tried to add a page to display the report in my app.  I added a crystal report viewer and a Crystal Report Source.  The report displays fine in design view.  However, when I run the app, all I get is "Load Report Failed". Please see the code below:<%@ Page Language="C#" M...

How to use Crystal Report Selection Formula manually in my Crystal Report page.
Hello, I have Link button on each gridview row and I want to take priview of that row through Crystal Report viewer when I click on Link Button on Gridview row.  In this  CrystalReports1.aspx.cs page I am using record number '35' and it is showing this record correctly but I want to view the each record which is clicked on Linkbutton.  Default.aspx <asp:TemplateField> <ItemTemplate><asp:LinkButton ID = "commandSelect" text = "Preview" Runat="Server" OnClick="commandSelect_Click"/> </ItemTemplate> ...

My Report Wont Display on Crystal Report Viewer?
 Hi guys, please help...I'm trying to display a report on a web page using Crystal Report Viewer Control, but it doesnt display. this is what my report does:the report excepts 3 parameters, FinYear, FinMonth, and Deal Number. based on what the user inputs on Details.aspx, which has three textboxes, txtFinYear,txtFinMonth,and txtDealNumber. I then redirect the page to the reportveiwer.aspx page. which has the CrystalReportVeiwer control, I passs the parameter to that page using. Request.QueryString["reportViewer.aspx?FinYear="+txtbox....) and initialize the page with the pa...

Crystal Report Viewer
Hello, I've an asp.net page with links for several report files and a crystal report viewer on the same page. Crystal report viewer should display the reports upon clicking the report file links. I've put the links in treeview control as nodes and binding the report files on SelectedNodeChanged event. Reports are displayed as expected but the report disappears after any postback including the report viewer's toolbar buttons. So, for example if i click the 'next page' button on crytsal report viewer toolbar the report becomes blank. What am i missing? Sample co...

How to show more than one report in Crystal Report Viewer
How do I show more than one crystal report in  one crystal report viewer. basically I have a ton of reports and instead of user looking at them one by one..they hit a button and all the reports are wrtten to PDF...All of this works just fine but when trying to bind all reports i get error saying that it can not find the file.   in my aspx page i can just set the FileName="SomeReport" but doing this from the C# code it says it can not find the file even when i specified the relative path.....any help or direction with this would be great!Give Yourself a round of applause...

No records shown on Crystal Report Viewer report
I have return a datatable from a class, set the viewer reportsource datasource to the datatable. But no records were shown in the report when run on IDE. The class return the data table is working fine as the DropDownList1 indeed listed 30 records. ===========================================================================  Imports CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine Partial Class testreport2    Inherits System.Web.UI.Page    Private oRpt As ReportDocument     Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Sy...

why to use crystal report rather than report viewer?
 why to use crystal report rather than report viewer?crystal report is not available with web development 2005 . It have report viewer . so what is the advantage of crystal report over  crystal report ? ...

Detail Report in Crystal Report not displayed properly
Please someone should help me. I used the following tool Asp.net 2.0 (Visual studion 2005) sql server Crystal Report I want to display The following fields in my report and it should be in list form S/No        EmployeeID       FirstName      LastName         Sex 1              001                   Mich...

crystal report 2008
hi all,  i am using a Visual Studio Express edition(web developer,C#). i need use a crystal report in my project, but i am not able to add a crystal report to this web developer like the same way i used in 2005 professional edition, could some one help me, is this feature not supported in VS express edition? also i have installed crystal report 2008 in my system. please help me   thanks Hi,As far as I know, one limitations of the express edition of Visual Studio does NOT have a Crystal Reports.You may refer to the following link below for a workaround:Crystal Reports ...

How can I ensure that when accessing reports done in Crystal Reports in Visual Studio 2008 does not ask for a username and password?
 I am developing web application using csharp in Visual studio 2008. How can I ensure that when accessing reports done in Crystal Reports in Visual Studio 2008 does not  ask for a username and password when a user or me want to access reports. In other words I want the way of accessing the reports with out it being asked to type in username and password. Please help  Any idea. Help please...

Web resources about - Crystal Report Viewer - VS 2008 bundled, and version bundled with Crystal Reports 2008 - Boxes and text not lined up properly =\ - asp.net.crystal-reports

Statement of Disaffiliation from the GUU regarding failure to properly address Misogynistic behaviour ...
Glasgow Uni Coalition of Resistance hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel Statement of Disaffiliation from the GUU regarding failure to properly address ...

How to use a Ketchup Cup Properly - YouTube
Ever carry over 8 cups full of ketchup back to your table, try to dunk more than one fry at a time, and think to yourself, "This doesn't seem ...

University reforms haven't been explained properly, says Sydney Uni's Michael Spence
... of the proposal to uncap university fees has taken an apparent swipe at the government's sales job saying the case for change hasn't been properly ...

Canada crash train brakes not set properly
A lone engineer failed to set brakes properly on a train that derailed and exploded in a small Canadian town, killing at least 15 people, the ...

How to pour champagne properly
French scientists say they have settled the question of how best to pour champagne.

PM's audit chief Tony Shepherd says it's time to more properly tax super, capital gains
The head of Tony Abbott's Commission of Audit has broken ranks with the Prime Minister on the question of superannuation, saying it's time to ...

Perth's Swan River not properly protected: report
The Swan-Canning river system in Perth is not being properly protected despite conservation efforts made by the Swan River Trust, a new report ...

Fracking's effect on water not properly monitored, report finds
A new report commissioned by Environment Canada says there's little information about the effects of shale gas development on the environment. ...

'We want to know how to love them properly,' veteran's spouse says
A day after confronting the Veterans Affairs minister over lack of support for veterans’ caregivers, the wife of a former Canadian Forces sergeant ...