Crystal Report Viewer Error: "CRAXDRT Error Occured on Server. 507 : An Exception Occured"

We have recently setup Window Server 2003 SP2 (IIS V6.0) with Crystal Report 8.5 installed. All things working well for report viewer in internet browser, but only the problem is when user trying to export report to a file (CR/word/rich text/etc format) will hit the error:

CRAXDRT Error Occurred on Server. 507 : An exception occurred

Only option is click "OK" to continue... Well, so we just click "OK" and try again... Note that, for second tried onward will hit another error:

CRAXDRT Error Occurred on Server. 70 : Permission denied

It was annoying us as export crystal report to a file is the major part for our daily operation. We have search over the intranet and there are so many similar cases but without a clear direction where this error was hitted.

In addition, I have done some permission setting between my website in IIS and CR Viewer, i.e. shared viewer to the website, set permission of viewer to allow access of anonymous intranet user... unfortunately still can't work...

Look forward to experienced to share the solution/opinion. Thanks! Smile

-1
Ropyon

Error found "Access to the path "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET\Crystal Reports\Viewers" is denied. "
Hi guys! i'm trying to solve the error "Err Msg: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" in ASP.NET app" but when i followed the instructions in the http://community.crystaldecisions.com/library/kbase/articles/c2011144.asp link, this error appeared ""Access to the path "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET\Crystal Reports\Viewers" is denied. " What's going on? i already went to the iis to add new virtual directory (CrystalReportWebFormViewer) but different error appeared when i compile and browse my application. pls help ...

"Logon failed error on Crystal Reports" when using oracle at backend and crystal reports
I am using VS.NET 2003 and oracle 8i database at backend. When I connect DB by ADO it connects and show tables and after making the report when I try to view it in browser there is an error of Logon failure on crystal reports. I am using VB.NET and ASP.NET. Kindly reply me soon. All in all I want to show reports in crystal reports from oracle 8i database. Haroon. can you post your code where you load the report--------------------------------------------------Sincerely,Michael ReyerosPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if...

An error occured on local report processing, an internal error occur on report server, see error log for more details
Hai friends, I was created report with 9 sub reports , with multiple column driildown for based on client requirement, iam displying the correct data and in database server data is availabel between 11/01/2007 to 11/30/2007,  iam applying the input parameters are begin date, end date, region(defaultly ALL), Department(defaulty ALL), site(defaulty ALL). my problem is while selecting the default dates (minum and maximum dateranges) with selecting ALL regions, ALL departments, ALL sites iam not getting the output. it showing error like " An error occur on local report processing,...

Convert my reports from "Active Reports" to "Crystal Reports"
Hello, I discovered data dynamics active reports product a year ago while I was starting a new asp.net project and decided to use it as the reporting tool, it's a very nice product and have a lot of advantages over many other products in the market. However...I also discovered that although they clearly declare that they support Right To Left languages, they have a BIG issue when using Right To Left languages in ASP.NET.I've been writing them posts about this problem and asking when they are going to fix it for 8 months, and yet they did not give me an estimate time frame for fixing this i...

Crystal Report give error "Load Report Failed"
Helloi in my Project I m using Crystal report,My Crystal report is Export in PDFi Have 150 fileapplication is first file export in pdf,then second file export pdf,in same say may be 30-40 file export in pdfbut after they give error load report faild, why this error will come.for run that application agian i have closed my VS and start again applicationwhy this will happen?  Nothing is really over,untill the moment stop trying for it...Amitsp(MCTS,MCP)sqlreporting.blogspot.com...

Dissecting the "Logon Failed" Error in Crystal Reports .NET
Following up Eric Landes' article "Troubleshooting Database Login Errors using Crystal Reports with .NET", I set out to see why this error is so common in Crystal Reports .NET projects. The result is a Crystal Alliance article published today, "Dissecting the 'Logon Failed' Error in Crystal Reports .NET". <abstract> Often, the best way to prevent an error is to understand why it occurs. In various newsgroups, questions regarding the “Exception Details: CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LogOnException: Logon failed” are asked quite often. A recent Crystal...

"Load Report Failed."
Hi Everyone, I have developed a report in VS2005 (On a Vista PC, in case that's relevant). In the report designer, I switch to "Main Report Preview" and the report shows up fine - it get the data from the database and displays perfectly. I tried to add a page to display the report in my app.  I added a crystal report viewer and a Crystal Report Source.  The report displays fine in design view.  However, when I run the app, all I get is "Load Report Failed". Please see the code below:<%@ Page Language="C#" M...

Login Error message "A transport-level error has occurred when receiving results from the server. (provider: Shared Memory Provider, error: 1
 Hi all, I was wondering if any body know anything about this problem I'm getting with the login program?Thanks in advance.  A transport-level error has occurred when receiving results from the server. (provider: Shared Memory Provider, error: 1 - I/O Error detected in read/write operation) Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A transport-level...

"An IO error has occurred writing to the exception log" Error
I'm getting this error intermittently. Anyone have any ideas why? I have the log folder security in the _default portal set to full for the aspnet user. I've also added the Network group as well with full access. Do I need a Network user? Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks 1. Are you running Win2000 or Win2003? 2. Is it possible that the file is marked as READ-ONLY? DanDotNetNuke Core Architect 1. I'm running Windows 2000 server 2. No the files are not set as read-only I should clarify this..... dotnetnuke\portals\_default\logs None of the files in this fol...

Web Exception was unhandled by usercode, "The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive." Exception error
  I am using a web service. I got the error: Web Exception was unhandled by usercode. The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.  Thanks,Bharathi Hi, Under my environment, I can't see the figure which you gave. And based on my research, please refer to the following link below for more information about this issue. http://forums.asp.net/t/1114812.aspx   Please feel free to let me know if I’ve misunderstood anything.Sincerely,Zong-Qing LiMicrosoft Online Community Support Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post ...

Error:"Fail to open Rowset"-Crystal Report???
hi Guys,          This is Muthu and i am new to this forum..now i am working Crystal Report. i got Error:"Fail to open Rowset"-Crystal Report while working with Crystal Report.can u help me to find correct soln !!!   Thanks in Advance.....Regards,MuthuKrishnan Gurusamy...

when i log in, i get the "An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server" error.
My website online but when i enter log in details I get the following page.    Server Error in '/' Application. An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server.  When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified) Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more in...

Sub Partition that reports "ERROR: Could not connect to server,Error : -602"
I have a Sub Partition that reports "ERROR: Could not connect to server, Error : -602". Funny thing is one server reports three errors and two other only report one error. The servers not seen (connected to) are in other sub partitions of the Root. Basically I have a Root Partition and four Sub Partitions to the Root. ************************************************************************** NetWare DSRepair 10550.93. DS.NLM 10552.79 Tree name: MYTREE_NAME Server name: .LAUNCHPAD.MYOUNAME.MYONAME NetWare 1602.00 Directory Services Repair 1...

rdlc report : An internal error occurred on the report server. See the error log for more details.
Hi  This is the first time I work with rdlc files, and it is driving me nuts.  I have a report that works fine on my local machine. (I used the database on the live server) However, when I run it from the live server, I get the following error : " An internal error occurred on the report server. See the error log for more details. "   It took me while to realise the "error log" is not in the event viewer. So, I googled to see if I can find the location of this mystery "error log". Imagin...

Web resources about - Crystal Report Viewer Error: "CRAXDRT Error Occured on Server. 507 : An Exception Occured" - asp.net.crystal-reports