crystal report sub report problem

my subreport is on report footer

still some how it leaves blank on each page.

if you can please help
dpatel

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

Crystal Reports Path To Report Problem
I am using the following code:CrystalReportViewer1.Reportsource = "\Inetpub\wwwroot\itinerarypro\Itinerary.rpt"CrystalReportViewer1.DisplayGroupTree = falseCrystalReportViewer1.SeparatePages=falsecrystalreportviewer1.selectionformula = "{spItinerary;1.ReservationNumber}=" & request.querystring("res") On my Windows XP Machine running IIS it works fine with no problems.When I moved the code out to server 2003 running IIS I get the following error message and can not figure out why? Any ideas on why this would happen, all the files are identical to my XP machine running IIS.  It acts ...

RecordSelectionFormula for both crystal report and sub report...
 Hello, I am developing using VB.NET and I have a major problem with my crystal report. When I want to attempt to display information on the crystal report with a condition that UserID = <Value> and ReportID = <Value> using RecordSelectionFormula for both the main report and it's subreport I get the following problem:Main report displays ALL values and sub report displays the correct value, or sometimes it is the other way around depending on how I adjust the code but it is neither both.  How can I fix this problem?Below is the code:  1 Public ...

Crystal report problem in a sample report
I got the error of "BC30389: 'C' is not accessible in this context because it is 'Private'." while I build and browse a aspx page embeded a crystal report with data source as C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET\Crystal Reports\Samples\Reports\General Business\World Sales Report.rpt If I take C: out and I got another error: BC30201: Expression expected. Do not why. Thans in advance for any help. I get this too. Anyone lend a hand?...

Crystal Reports Problem Load Report Failed
I've got problem whit Crystal Reports  my  Code is <code><form id="Form1" method="post" runat="server">   <cr:CrystalReportViewer    runat="server"    id="CrystalReportViewer1"      Width="1030px" Height="1073px"   ReportSource= '<%# "D:\Grafici\test.rpt" %>' >   </cr:CrystalReportViewer>  </form></code>Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: C...

Crystal Reports Sub Report not showing data
Hi,   I have a Crystal Report which has two sub reports in it. When I try to view this Crystal Report in my local computer, it is showing data for sub reports also. But when I deploy it to the web server and view the Crystal Report I am not able to view the data of sub reports. It is not giving any error. It is not showing the data. I checked the dlls of Crystal Report. Both the local host and server has same versions. I am not knowing what might be the problem. Please let me know if you have any idea. Thanks I guess that if you are getting data on the report but n...

Web resources about - crystal report sub report problem - asp.net.crystal-reports

Crystal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about crystalline solids. For the type of glass, see Lead glass . For other uses, see Crystal (disambiguation) . A crystal or ...

EPL Crystal Palace v Chelsea: Video, highlights, Willian goal
CHAMPIONS Chelsea rediscovered the winning habit with a convincing 3-0 victory at Crystal Palace on Sunday to move away from trouble at the foot ...

Crystal Palace and Socceroos star Mile Jedinak offers parting advice to Patrick Bamford
Socceroos skipper Mile Jedinak didn't want a bar of Patrick Bamford's excuses when the young Chelsea striker departed Crystal Palace.

Crystal ball reveals 2016's highs and lows in business
Michael Pascoe's tongue-in-cheek Almanac 2016.

Expert: ‘History Won’t Look Kindly’ On Obama’s Foreign Policy, For 3 Crystal Clear Reasons
Expert: ‘History Won’t Look Kindly’ On Obama’s Foreign Policy, For 3 Crystal Clear Reasons

Rise of the Tomb Raider director leaves Crystal Dynamics for Infinity Ward
Tomb Raider Senior Art Director and Rise of the Tomb Raider Game Director Brian Horton has left Crystal Dynamics, the developer announced via ...

Jim Blasingame's 2016 Crystal Ball Predictions
Here is the 16th edition of my New Year predictions. Wall Street’s digital greed, Washington’s anti-business policies and collusion between the ...

NYC's Road Salt Is Being Stored in a Building That Looks Like a Giant Crystal
New York City will definitely not be having a White Christmas, but when winter finally does arrive, sanitation trucks will be hauling some of ...

Cinematic Lake House in Western Massachusetts disguises itself as white crystals
Read the rest of Cinematic Lake House in Western Massachusetts disguises itself as white crystals

Chelsea Secure Impressive Victory Over Crystal Palace, Can They Still Claim Top 4 Spot?
Chelsea secured a fine 3-0 victory over Crystal Palace on Sunday that indicated that their terrible league form, which had left them in a relegation ...