Crystal Report - Sub report C# - 2008

 Hi, Smile');" title="Smile - Smile">

         In ASP.Net   How can I create a Sub report with in a Crystal report.

         Plz  , send me a sample code in C#.

Bye from,

    VGS

Bye From,
Subaramyan....
0
subaramyan

Look at this:

http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/mahesh/MultipleDataSourceReport08232006225431PM/MultipleDataSourceReport.aspx

Christopher Reed
Careed

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

c# crystal report dynamic report
i have a crystal report and when i run the application it shows the same data every time. i want to to query the database so the reports are constantly updated. here is my code so far. try{ReportDocument report = new ReportDocument();report.Load(Server.MapPath("NewClaimsReport.rpt"));/*string connectionString = "server=DNPROSQL;database=DDemoSql;User Id=sa;password=doxmarch24;User Id=sa;password=doxmarch24;integrated security=false;";SqlConnection sqlConnection = new SqlConnection(connectionString);string strSql = "SELECT Claims.FileNo, Claims.JobName, Claims.InsRe...

How to create Report Letter with multiple pages in C# and Crystal Report.Net using VS2008
Hi experts, I’d like to have some helps from you guys. I need to create an app with C# and Crystal Report.Net using VS 2008 for a Landscape & Nursery company.  The company will send out coupon letters to some customers who purchased something from the company within past 12 months. Users will get customers’ info from database using zip code. I have a drop-down control to populate all the eligible zip codes. The following 8 data fields will be retrieved from database; FirstName, LastName, Address1, Address2, City, State, ZipCode, and PreviousPurchased. I have a pre-defined Crystal R...

Printing a report using Crystal reports and C#
I have a web page that uses the Wizard control that steps thru and collects info from a datasource. I would like to take this info , create a SelectionRecord string, pass it to a report and print the report. I do not need to view the report, I would just like to send it to the printer. Can someone send me the C# code that would handle this and were would I place the code so it prints when I click on the Finish button of the Wizard. Keep in mind I'm fairly new to C#    ...

How do I deploy an application using crystal reports/install crystal reports?
First of all: C# .NET framework 1.1, IIS 6.0, XP SP1, Windows forms - not ASP.NET but I don't see how it would make a differenceMy Situation: I am tasked with adding to an application the ability to generate a crystal report.  It currently has nothing to do with them.The application runs on an XP system with .NET 1.1 installed but lord only knows how it was installed on there (the guy that set it up is long gone and from past experience with his work I think he was just guessing anyways) In an attempt to see if crystal reports was installed, I wrote a quick test forms appl...

How do I incorporate a crystal report other than the crystal report provided by Visual Studio?
I'm working with the CrystalDecision version of the crystal report. How do I incorporate this into my development?...

comparing Cystal Report 10.2.3(provided by VS 2005) and Crystal Report 10.0.3(provdied by Crystal reports 10
 hi all, i was just wondering what u guys think about the two version (10.2.3 - by VS2005) and (10.0.3 - by Crystal reports 10).it seems like the Coding syntax is abit diff for the two version. (10.2.3 dont even need to mappath) i was wondering if i write the web application using 10.2.3, would i encounter problems when displaying report written by 10.0.3. opinions need, thanks! regards,martin ...

RunTime Report With Crystal Report
hi dears. I'm a new user and work with C#. i want create RunTime Reports with Crystal Report. but i can't. I can't send parameters in C# programs to Crystal Report File. i want list fileld's in my program. and select Choice Field's. and send to crystal report file. then report that field and values. for example : i select in program name and family and phone number and home address. and click to report. and send that parameters to report file. name family phone address ---------------------------------- xxxxx xxxx1 4341254 ...

Web resources about - Crystal Report - Sub report C# - 2008 - asp.net.crystal-reports

Crystal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about crystalline solids. For the type of glass, see Lead glass . For other uses, see Crystal (disambiguation) . A crystal or ...

EPL Crystal Palace v Chelsea: Video, highlights, Willian goal
CHAMPIONS Chelsea rediscovered the winning habit with a convincing 3-0 victory at Crystal Palace on Sunday to move away from trouble at the foot ...

Crystal Palace and Socceroos star Mile Jedinak offers parting advice to Patrick Bamford
Socceroos skipper Mile Jedinak didn't want a bar of Patrick Bamford's excuses when the young Chelsea striker departed Crystal Palace.

Crystal ball reveals 2016's highs and lows in business
Michael Pascoe's tongue-in-cheek Almanac 2016.

Expert: ‘History Won’t Look Kindly’ On Obama’s Foreign Policy, For 3 Crystal Clear Reasons
Expert: ‘History Won’t Look Kindly’ On Obama’s Foreign Policy, For 3 Crystal Clear Reasons

Rise of the Tomb Raider director leaves Crystal Dynamics for Infinity Ward
Tomb Raider Senior Art Director and Rise of the Tomb Raider Game Director Brian Horton has left Crystal Dynamics, the developer announced via ...

Jim Blasingame's 2016 Crystal Ball Predictions
Here is the 16th edition of my New Year predictions. Wall Street’s digital greed, Washington’s anti-business policies and collusion between the ...

Physicists Discover a New Kind of Crystal Inspired by Satellite Orbits
The very definition of a crystal relies on the notion of symmetry: the atoms line up in highly ordered, repeating honeycomb patterns, and that ...

Cinematic Lake House in Western Massachusetts disguises itself as white crystals
Read the rest of Cinematic Lake House in Western Massachusetts disguises itself as white crystals

‘Indiana Jones 5’ May Be Happening, But Could It Be Another ‘Crystal Skull’?
... Makes One of Us,” writer Dan Van Winkle gives his concerns, reminding readers that the fourth film — Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal ...