Crystal Report Printing Error

HI,

We are facing an issue in using the Crystal Report with VS2005. We have designed the receipt template (TestCoupon.rpt) and loading the report dynamically.

We got the below exception during printing the receipts in our application, Exception : Error in File C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\TestCoupon {748A95FF-DC85-4B4A-9CE3-602F34C2AE7B}.rpt:

The request could not be submitted for background processing. This is not occurring frequently, however it affects in continuing the process in our application. Kindly let us know if anyone have come across this issue earlier and had a solution.

Thanks & Regards,
Hanumanth,
Chennai.
1
hanumanthraoe

When you create report document object then after new report loading you are not disposing objects. Or may be you are working with report in debug mode, report created temporary files and if you many times runs without full compile then this happing comes.

You can also see example of crystal report on http://dotnet-naresh.blogspot.com/

Thanks
Naresh Prakash.
Click Here : Sky is the not limit

This credits that member, earns you a point and mark your thread as Resolved for the sake of Future Readers.
1
nareshprakash

Errors with all my reports after upgrade from Bundeled Crystal.NET (VS2003) to Crystal XI Developer for .NET
All my Crystal reports were developed using the bundled Crystal in VS 2003.  I just installed the Crystal XI for .NET Developer version that we purchased and now I get an error when running my reports.  (I am running them in debug mode on my development machine). I have tested it on several different reports.  I did not change the code, this worked fine in the previous version. First I reference my report (AccountList is the AccountList.rpt report that is in my project): Dim myReport As New AccountList Then I start rolling through the report's tables to update the log...

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

Error in Print Report using Crystal Report 9.2
Dear All, i have crystal report 9.2 and in my aspx page i can view the report and the print botton ebabled but when i try to print the report i get an error "Error in File C:\DOCUME~1\QAOUD\ASPNET\LOCALS~1\Temp\temp_24baee3b-1d8e-48e8-949e-2fa95e6d75ba.rpt: Operation not yet implemented." can any body tell me where to start seeking to solve the problem?? is it a crystall report error? or its operating system error? Note: also i get this error when i try to export the data to PDF file using the export botton in the navigater appreciate any help.. thanks A...

"Logon failed error on Crystal Reports" when using oracle at backend and crystal reports
I am using VS.NET 2003 and oracle 8i database at backend. When I connect DB by ADO it connects and show tables and after making the report when I try to view it in browser there is an error of Logon failure on crystal reports. I am using VB.NET and ASP.NET. Kindly reply me soon. All in all I want to show reports in crystal reports from oracle 8i database. Haroon. can you post your code where you load the report--------------------------------------------------Sincerely,Michael ReyerosPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if...

How to Print Z Report in Crystal Report?
Hi How can I Create Z report on Crystal Report by Z i mean Second Row Should be to the next of the First One Like This First Row Second Row Third Row Forth Row Fifth Row Sixth Row Can anyone help me here? any one?!  You can achieve this by checking "Format with multiple column" in Section Expert. And in layout tab checked 'Accross then down'. Detail --> Format Section -->Checked 'Format with multiple column'  Detail --> Format Section --> Layoutchecked 'Accross then down' This may help.Thanks, &n...

Button that will print the report from Crystal Report
Hi.,Please help me, i have a data driven page, i am new to crystal report,  i am just starting to experiment the capabilities of how to make a report, can you please help me, when i made a report, i need to print that report, ofcourse, but how??i mean can i just put a button in my page that says Print then it will print the report that i made???if so, How?thanks for the help.,BTW, i am using VS2005, JFRBPH12™ Hi, Let me know if this helps : http://technicalsupport.businessobjects.com/KanisaSupportSite/search.do;jsessionid=78B84A7B053037C324D7E78AD361D5E9?cmd=displayKC&docTyp...

Crystal report error
Hi,           i have a project which has a crystal report which is been displayed on a webform.It runs perfectly on the development machine, but when i try to put it in prod thru a websetup, i get the following error.i have followed all the steps from the crnet_deployment document got from business objects.What is the problem?  Server Error in '/Loading' Application. Load report failed. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more in...