Crystal Report on Framework 1.1 and 3.0

We have an asp.net 1.1 application which we recently migrated to ASP.Net 2.0 . There are several crystal reports in the application.

We have hosted both the 1.1 and 2.0 on a Windows 2003 server. Both the applications work fine but only problem is reports in the 2.0 application are not opening.

But if the applications are deployed on a XP machine, reports in both 1.1 and 2.0 application work fine.

0
kulp

.NET 2.0 breaks Crystal Reports from 1.1
Okay, here's my delima:I've a server which has had an application running a ASP.NET app with crystal reports exporting to a PDF file.  I've since added the 2.0 framework and deployed a 2.0 application on this server.  The crystal reports export no longer works, showing an obscure error on the line of exporting my dataset to the crystal report object.After some rummaging around I've had to change in the IIS Manager -> Default Web Site -> ASP.NET tab -> and change the ASP.NET version back to 1.1.4322 to get the 1.1 app working again.  But of course this breaks the 2.0 a...

Crystal Report Bundled with .NET framework error 1.0
we are accessing Crytal Report bundled with .NET framework 1.0 in 2 separate OS one in windows XP and other in .NET 2003 server. Whenever we access the .NET 2003 server it is giving the following error : File or assembly name crystalDecisions.Windows.Forms or one of ots dependencies, was not found ne idea what cud b the cause of error. Any help will be greatly appreciated. thanx in advance. It sounds like you copied the reports to the server, rather than deploying the report application. Here is some information on deployment: http://dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/richard.dudley/a...

Automated cleanup tool to remove the .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5
"I have posted an updated version of the .NET Framework cleanup tool that now contains support for automatically cleaning up the .NET Framework 1.0, the .NET Framework 1.1, the .NET Framework 2.0, the ..NET Framework 3.0 and the .NET Framework 3.5. This tool automates the manual cleanup steps for the .NET Framework 2.0 that I posted a while ago. These steps have helped solve most of the known .NET Framework 2.0 beta uninstall issues that I know of. In addition, the tool can be useful to return your system to a known (relatively clean) state in case you run into any .NET Framew...

comparing Cystal Report 10.2.3(provided by VS 2005) and Crystal Report 10.0.3(provdied by Crystal reports 10
 hi all, i was just wondering what u guys think about the two version (10.2.3 - by VS2005) and (10.0.3 - by Crystal reports 10).it seems like the Coding syntax is abit diff for the two version. (10.2.3 dont even need to mappath) i was wondering if i write the web application using 10.2.3, would i encounter problems when displaying report written by 10.0.3. opinions need, thanks! regards,martin ...

Integrating Crystal Reports with .NET 1.1
Hi, I am using .Net1.1 and Crystal Reports 9 While integrating the crystal report with the .net , it is throwing an exception as report source is not valid I suspect that this is because of the following things When I create an instance of the Crystal Report Viewer . it displays the version as 9.1.5000.0 in the html code where as in the earlier version of .Net i.e .Net1.0 the version of crystal report viewer is 9.2.3300.0 Can any body tell me why it is throwing such an error Thanks The CR version has nothing to do with the .net framework version 1.1....

Changing crystal report 9.1.5000.0 to 10.0.3300.0 in vs.net 2003
HiOne of our web project was developed using dotnet1.1 and crystal report 9.1.5000.0 and was working prefectly. Now the hosting company suddenly changed the crystal report version to 10.0.3300.0 without any notification. Now we are getting this error when we access any crystal report from the web applicationParser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=9.1.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Source Error: Line 1: <%@ Register TagPrefix="cr" N...

Can somebody help
I Seem to be going nuts ! I know it has to be simple but I am missing the link. I haven't used crystal reports with asp.net before. So pardom me if my problem sounds silly. My requirement is very simple actually. I am using asp.net 1.1 with vb.net in vs.net 2003 with the inbuilt crystal reports control. I have to connect to a sql server 2000 database to extract rows from a stored procedure which accepts a parameter and the report has to be in Mail label format. I referred various books and web sites and according to that , added a crystal reports file to the project and selected the store...

Crystal Report XI Release2 Deployment for .NET 1.1
I am having an issue getting the runtime installs from the website to work. I downloaded "crxir2_net_server_install.zip" from the website which had the two files: CrystalReports11_5_NET_2005.msi and CrystalReports11_5_NET.msi.This CrystalReports11_5_NET_2005.msi file installed fine and works with my .net 2.0 web apps fine.This CrystalReports11_5_NET.msi file will not install and gives me an error saying that this computer must have .net 1.0 or 1.1.  The computer I am installing it on has both 1.1 and 2.0.And with this CrystalReports11_5_NET_2005.msi file installed, the other states it c...

2.0 breaking Crystal Reports written with 1.1
Okay, here's my delima:I've a server which has had an application running a ASP.NET app with crystal reports exporting to a PDF file.  I've since added the 2.0 framework and deployed a 2.0 application on this server.  The crystal reports export no longer works, showing an obscure error on the line of exporting my dataset to the crystal report object.After some rummaging around I've had to change in the IIS Manager -> Default Web Site -> ASP.NET tab -> and change the ASP.NET version back to 1.1.4322 to get the 1.1 app working again.  But of course this breaks t...

Problem in Crystal report while migrating from 1.1 to 2.0
Hi All, We have migrated our asp.net appln from .net 1.1 to 2.0. But we ran into a problem in crysstal reports, the report data cannot be viewed 'CrystalReportPartsViewer', but when exporting the report to other format, it is working fine. Here is the .net 1.1 appln code <%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" Codebehind="FrmWBRRBDReportView.aspx.vb" Inherits="ORKey.FrmRBDReportView" EnableViewState="True" %><%@ Register TagPrefix="cr1" Namespace="CrystalDecisions.Web" Assembly="Cryst...

Web resources about - Crystal Report on Framework 1.1 and 3.0 - asp.net.crystal-reports

How to find which versions of the .NET Framework are installed on a PC
Check the system requirements for a Windows application and you’ll often find it needs some minimum version of Microsoft’s .NET Framework. .NET ...

Frameworks releasing 'Time Spent' EP
by Andrew Sacher photo by Shauna Hundeby Gainesville's Frameworks became one of the more promising new bands in the current wave of screamo with ...

Cisco Announces New Skills Framework to Address Evolving Technology
Internet of Things (IoT), cloud, business transformation and network programmability will influence all Cisco Career Certifications.

Int'l groups launch new global framework to eliminate human rabies
... the worst rabies problem. Metro Manila (CNN Philippines) – International organizations launched on Thursday (December 10) a new global framework ...

Agile Frameworks: Does Anyone Know What A Framework Is?
[Welcome to the first in a series of posts about Agile frameworks. In this series, Cutter consultants in the Agile Product Management & Software ...

The Complex Framework Of The UN Climate Talks, Demystified
As COP21 convenes this week in Paris, this data viz breaks down all you need to know about the history, key players, and big decisions. Yesterday, ...

AT&T teams with Cisco, Ericsson, Qualcomm, Intel on smart cities framework
Network World AT&T teams with Cisco, Ericsson, Qualcomm, Intel on smart cities framework FierceWireless LAS VEGAS—AT&T (NYSE: T) is collaborating ...

A Framework For How Any Company Can Design Amazing Employee Experiences
Over the past few months I've been working on a series of articles all around the employee experience which I define as being a combination of ...

130-foot Framework tower slated to become the tallest wooden building in the US
Read the rest of 130-foot Framework tower slated to become the tallest wooden building in the US