Crystal Report in VS.NET 2005

Can somebody tell me how i can instantiate a CrystalReport in ASP.NET page. Acutally in 2003 version each crystal report has its .cs file but in 2005 .cs file is missing.

ReportClass oRpt;

oRpt = new Reports.rptCrystal Report ( );

oRpt.Load();

oRpt.SetDataSource(dataset);

rptViewer.ReportSource = oRpt;

It was working fine but i have converted this into VS.NET 2005 version its is throwing exception "Unable to find the report in the given manifest , build the project and try again like this ". Can somebody tell me how i can instantiate the crystal report in VS.NET 2005 as i did  in 2003 version

0
SaeedNawazMalik

I have also stuck with the same problem here I can get the option for the setting the datasource and the referss option in code.

If any one can write the step wise process to create the report in VS2005
Best Regards,
Lalit N Dubey
Software Engineer
________________
WOW Vision Pte Ltd
(Wholly Owened Subsidiary of SM Summit Holdings Ltd)
45 Ubi Road 1 Summit Building #05-03
Singapore - 408696

0
lalit_dubey
3/4/2006 1:48:12 PM

Hello After some Tried I got the solution here , u can try like this to load the cryastal repor file as an instance , if the report is kept in the root directry

CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument oRpt =

new CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument();

oRpt.Load(AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory + "\\ActivityLogReport.rpt");

Best Regards,
Lalit N Dubey
Software Engineer
________________
WOW Vision Pte Ltd
(Wholly Owened Subsidiary of SM Summit Holdings Ltd)
45 Ubi Road 1 Summit Building #05-03
Singapore - 408696

0
lalit_dubey

Web resources about - Crystal Report in VS.NET 2005 - asp.net.crystal-reports

Crystal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about crystalline solids. For the type of glass, see Lead glass . For other uses, see Crystal (disambiguation) . A crystal or ...

EPL Crystal Palace v Chelsea: Video, highlights, Willian goal
CHAMPIONS Chelsea rediscovered the winning habit with a convincing 3-0 victory at Crystal Palace on Sunday to move away from trouble at the foot ...

Crystal ball reveals 2016's highs and lows in business
Michael Pascoe's tongue-in-cheek Almanac 2016.

5 Crystal Clear Translation Services That Will Boost WordPress Site Conversions
... check before committing to a freelancer. Although uncommon, it’s possible for you to get scammed through the service. The post 5 Crystal Clear ...

Expert: ‘History Won’t Look Kindly’ On Obama’s Foreign Policy, For 3 Crystal Clear Reasons
Expert: ‘History Won’t Look Kindly’ On Obama’s Foreign Policy, For 3 Crystal Clear Reasons

Rise of the Tomb Raider director leaves Crystal Dynamics for Infinity Ward
Tomb Raider Senior Art Director and Rise of the Tomb Raider Game Director Brian Horton has left Crystal Dynamics, the developer announced via ...

Jim Blasingame's 2016 Crystal Ball Predictions
Here is the 16th edition of my New Year predictions. Wall Street’s digital greed, Washington’s anti-business policies and collusion between the ...

Physicists Discover a New Kind of Crystal Inspired by Satellite Orbits
The very definition of a crystal relies on the notion of symmetry: the atoms line up in highly ordered, repeating honeycomb patterns, and that ...

Cinematic Lake House in Western Massachusetts disguises itself as white crystals
Read the rest of Cinematic Lake House in Western Massachusetts disguises itself as white crystals

‘Teen Wolf’ Spoilers: Crystal Reed Is Returning, But Allison Isn’t, Plus A Look Ahead At Season 5B
... MTV series bring her back, well, this may not be the good news you’ve been hoping for since then. However, if you’ve just wanted to see Crystal ...