Crystal report and PDF

Hello, I want to create a crystal  report and  view it in a PDF document. I am using C# and ASP.net for coding.

I would like someone to help me.
Goraleye

Start here:

http://dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/richard.dudley/archive/2004/05/26/14543.aspx
There is C# code in the comments. If that doesn't help, try http://aspalliance.com/crystal.
Also, if you can, buy the book from www.crystalreportsbook.com.
If my post is your answer, please mark it as the answer. It will bring good karma.

Crystal Alliance
My Blog
Florist Blogs
0
rjdudley

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

How to render pdf directly on crystal report viewer (WHEN crystal report expects user input before rendering)
  If a crystal report do not need any parameter  or, if parameters can be supplied using code-behind (without user help), I am able to render a pdf on crystal report viewer. BUT if a crystal report needs user input then how do I reneder a PDF on crystal report viewer? I see a parameter-asking dialog-box from crystal report where user supplies input values and hit OK button, but then on click of OK button do I have control what gets rendered a crystal report or, a pdf or, doc?  Or, can I set crystal report viewer control property to say that report need to be rend...

Export Crystal report to PDF report
Hello, Does anyone knows how to export the Crystal report (.rpt) to the PDF report in c#?  Thanks  http://www.beansoftware.com/ASP.NET-Tutorials/Export-Crystal-Reports-To-PDF.aspxhttp://visualbasic.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/visualbasic-l/programmatically-exporting-from-crystal-report-to-pdf-using-vb-1480987http://www.codeproject.com/KB/vb/JatsArticle1.aspx  Don't say thanks rather mark my reply as "Answer" if it helps you ,Doing so u'll get points tooamiT jaiNC#.NET Articles Hi, You can use the following  rptDoc.ExportToHttpRespons...

Errors with all my reports after upgrade from Bundeled Crystal.NET (VS2003) to Crystal XI Developer for .NET
All my Crystal reports were developed using the bundled Crystal in VS 2003.  I just installed the Crystal XI for .NET Developer version that we purchased and now I get an error when running my reports.  (I am running them in debug mode on my development machine). I have tested it on several different reports.  I did not change the code, this worked fine in the previous version. First I reference my report (AccountList is the AccountList.rpt report that is in my project): Dim myReport As New AccountList Then I start rolling through the report's tables to update the log...

How do I deploy an application using crystal reports/install crystal reports?
First of all: C# .NET framework 1.1, IIS 6.0, XP SP1, Windows forms - not ASP.NET but I don't see how it would make a differenceMy Situation: I am tasked with adding to an application the ability to generate a crystal report.  It currently has nothing to do with them.The application runs on an XP system with .NET 1.1 installed but lord only knows how it was installed on there (the guy that set it up is long gone and from past experience with his work I think he was just guessing anyways) In an attempt to see if crystal reports was installed, I wrote a quick test forms appl...

How do I incorporate a crystal report other than the crystal report provided by Visual Studio?
I'm working with the CrystalDecision version of the crystal report. How do I incorporate this into my development?...

How to use Crystal Report Selection Formula manually in my Crystal Report page.
Hello, I have Link button on each gridview row and I want to take priview of that row through Crystal Report viewer when I click on Link Button on Gridview row.  In this  CrystalReports1.aspx.cs page I am using record number '35' and it is showing this record correctly but I want to view the each record which is clicked on Linkbutton.  Default.aspx <asp:TemplateField> <ItemTemplate><asp:LinkButton ID = "commandSelect" text = "Preview" Runat="Server" OnClick="commandSelect_Click"/> </ItemTemplate> ...

Web resources about - Crystal report and PDF - asp.net.crystal-reports

Crystal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about crystalline solids. For the type of glass, see Lead glass . For other uses, see Crystal (disambiguation) . A crystal or ...

EPL Crystal Palace v Chelsea: Video, highlights, Willian goal
CHAMPIONS Chelsea rediscovered the winning habit with a convincing 3-0 victory at Crystal Palace on Sunday to move away from trouble at the foot ...

Crystal Johns Leaving CBS News
Crystal Johns , director of talent development and diversity at CBS News, is leaving the network and joining Bienstock, the UTA-owned talent ...

5 Crystal Clear Translation Services That Will Boost WordPress Site Conversions
... check before committing to a freelancer. Although uncommon, it’s possible for you to get scammed through the service. The post 5 Crystal Clear ...

Expert: ‘History Won’t Look Kindly’ On Obama’s Foreign Policy, For 3 Crystal Clear Reasons
Expert: ‘History Won’t Look Kindly’ On Obama’s Foreign Policy, For 3 Crystal Clear Reasons

UTA’s Bienstock Division Hires CBS News’ Crystal Johns
Bienstock , the news and broadcast division of talent/literary agency UTA , has hired CBS News executive Crystal Johns as a broadcast news agent. ...

Rise of the Tomb Raider director leaves Crystal Dynamics for Infinity Ward
Tomb Raider Senior Art Director and Rise of the Tomb Raider Game Director Brian Horton has left Crystal Dynamics, the developer announced via ...

Hands-Free Phone Calls And Crystal Clear Music At A Price That's Music To Your Ears
The iClever HIMBOX offers hands-free voice-activated calling as well as aptX audio streaming. A lot of my time is spent reviewing some of the ...

Man Bathes In, Then Tries To Escape Bathtub Filled With 500 Pounds Of Crystal Clear Putty
This is a video from Vat19 of an employee sinking into a bathtub filled with 500 pounds of their Liquid Glass Thinking Putty , then trying to ...

Physicists Discover a New Kind of Crystal Inspired by Satellite Orbits
The very definition of a crystal relies on the notion of symmetry: the atoms line up in highly ordered, repeating honeycomb patterns, and that ...