crystal report 2008

hi all,

 i am using a Visual Studio Express edition(web developer,C#). i need use a crystal report in my project, but i am not able to add a crystal report to this web developer like the same way i used in 2005 professional edition, could some one help me,

is this feature not supported in VS express edition?

also i have installed crystal report 2008 in my system. please help me

thanks

0
arapillai

As far as I know, one limitations of the express edition of Visual Studio does NOT have a Crystal Reports.

You may refer to the following link below for a workaround:

Crystal Reports in Visual Web Developer Express is Possible

Good Luck!

Regards,Vinz

vinz
3/2/2009 4:52:03 AM

Arapillai ,

By default VS 2008 Express Edition doesn't have CR.

And you said CR 2008 also you have installed, while installing this, it ask us to set this CR as default version i think you missed this one.

If this post is answer of your question then don't forgot to Click Mark As Answer
0
jeyaseelan
3/2/2009 1:27:53 PM

 After installing CR2008 with at list SP0, open VWD2005/2008 and click "Tools > Choose Toolbox Items..". In the .NET Framework components tab browse to the following directory "C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Common\4.0\managed\dotnet2" and choose CrystalDecisions.Web.dll. Four new Crystal Report controls should be added to the toolbox. Then to add a report on a web page drag and drop a CrystalReportSource control on it to identify your report and a CrystalReportViewer control to visualize it on the page.

Hope it works

Antonio

0
Archetti

Crystal Report Viewer - VS 2008 bundled, and version bundled with Crystal Reports 2008
Hey folks. I have a form generated by my web app which is a crystal report .rpt file. It is a paper form kept for archiving purposes.It contains alot of boxes that when viewed in the Crystal Report Viewer (both the bundled with VS 2008, and the updated version that is installed when installing Crystal Reports 2008), the spacing on the boxes is off and some of the text is misaligned.Is this common? Are there other solutions (third party viewers, converters, etc?)  Is there a way to get the old ActiveX viewer (our old ASP server hosts alot of crystal reports viewed through the Active...

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

Errors with all my reports after upgrade from Bundeled Crystal.NET (VS2003) to Crystal XI Developer for .NET
All my Crystal reports were developed using the bundled Crystal in VS 2003.  I just installed the Crystal XI for .NET Developer version that we purchased and now I get an error when running my reports.  (I am running them in debug mode on my development machine). I have tested it on several different reports.  I did not change the code, this worked fine in the previous version. First I reference my report (AccountList is the AccountList.rpt report that is in my project): Dim myReport As New AccountList Then I start rolling through the report's tables to update the log...

Crystal Report - Sub report C#
 Hi, ');" title="Smile - ">         In ASP.Net   How can I create a Sub report with in a Crystal report.         Plz  , send me a sample code in C#. Bye from,    VGS Bye From, Subaramyan.... Look at this: http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/mahesh/MultipleDataSourceReport08232006225431PM/MultipleDataSourceReport.aspxChristopher Reed"The oxen are slow, but the earth is patient." try this link http://csharp.net-informations.com/crystal-reports/csharp-crystal-reports-subrepo...

How do I deploy an application using crystal reports/install crystal reports?
First of all: C# .NET framework 1.1, IIS 6.0, XP SP1, Windows forms - not ASP.NET but I don't see how it would make a differenceMy Situation: I am tasked with adding to an application the ability to generate a crystal report.  It currently has nothing to do with them.The application runs on an XP system with .NET 1.1 installed but lord only knows how it was installed on there (the guy that set it up is long gone and from past experience with his work I think he was just guessing anyways) In an attempt to see if crystal reports was installed, I wrote a quick test forms appl...

How do I incorporate a crystal report other than the crystal report provided by Visual Studio?
I'm working with the CrystalDecision version of the crystal report. How do I incorporate this into my development?...

How to use Crystal Report Selection Formula manually in my Crystal Report page.
Hello, I have Link button on each gridview row and I want to take priview of that row through Crystal Report viewer when I click on Link Button on Gridview row.  In this  CrystalReports1.aspx.cs page I am using record number '35' and it is showing this record correctly but I want to view the each record which is clicked on Linkbutton.  Default.aspx <asp:TemplateField> <ItemTemplate><asp:LinkButton ID = "commandSelect" text = "Preview" Runat="Server" OnClick="commandSelect_Click"/> </ItemTemplate> ...

Web resources about - crystal report 2008 - asp.net.crystal-reports

Crystal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about crystalline solids. For the type of glass, see Lead glass . For other uses, see Crystal (disambiguation) . A crystal or ...

Wellington, the town in NSW where crystal meth costs less than beer
One NSW town is so overrun by the drug ice that it is known as &quot;little Antarctica&quot;, and police say children as young as 10 are experimenting. ...

This crystal clear Speck case will actually protect your iPhone 6s
... protection for your iPhone. Well, the BGR Deals team has the perfect solution: The Speck Products CandyShell Case for iPhone 6/6S , is crystal ...

Former CIA Chief Morell: ‘Crystal Clear’ Obama’s ISIS Strategy Is Not Working
Former CIA Chief Morell: 'Crystal Clear' Obama's ISIS Strategy is Not Working

Casey Wilson & June Diane Raphael Set Elizabeth Laime Comedy ‘Crystal’ At ABC
... duo, USB alums June Diane Raphael and Casey Wilson , have teamed with comedy writer/podcaster and fellow USB-er Elizabeth Laime for Crystal ...

500 Days of Kristin, Day 280: Kristin ("Crystal") Meets Bathtub Demise in Spooky Movie
In 2006, Kristin Cavallari played a supporting role in the low-budget horror film Fingerprints . What happens to her character...“Crystal”...in ...

Crystal Palace
YANNICK BOLASIE - CRYSTAL PALACE 0-0 Manchester United - Blessed with explosive pace, Bolasie tortured Marcos Rojo, regularly beating his man ...

Dazzling crystal canopy showers 5,000 rainbows onto passersby in London
Read the rest of Dazzling crystal canopy showers 5,000 rainbows onto passersby in London

Starbucks is selling $200 Swarovski crystal-encrusted gift card keychains
... about Starbucks' new red holiday cups , coffee lovers overlooked another holiday offering in the chain's online store: a $200 Swarovski crystal-encrusted ...

Ted Cruz Does His Best Billy Crystal Impression, Reenacts ‘The Princess Bride’
... scene from the movie “The Princess Bride.” “One of my favorite scene is when Wesley, the Dread Pirate Roberts, is brought in to Billy Crystal ...