Crystal Report 2008 and ASP.Net 2008 Web Deployment Problem

Hi,

I have a problem with Crystal Reports 2008 and ASP.net 2.0 when deploying to my web server.  Once I include a Crystal Report in my web app and try to deploy it, IIS asks for a username and password when I try to bring up the site.  I have installed the Crystal 2008 Runtime on the web server.  Searching online has been tough so far.  Can anyone give some guidance.

TIA,

 Austin

0
panBwai

VS.NET 2008 Crystal report deployment license
We are using Crystal report which comes along with Visual Studio 2008 for our web application.As per license terms and condition of crystal reportswe need to register the application when we deploy the application at client place.I want to know that 1. from where I need to register? 2 Is it necessary? 3. if I am not register, is it my applicaton wont run at all?4. After installing at clients places, shall we register?5. If we want to install at 5 client places, I need to register 5 times or only one time?RegardsS. Muhilan Hi, Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET and for Visual Studio 20...

Crystal Report Viewer - VS 2008 bundled, and version bundled with Crystal Reports 2008
Hey folks. I have a form generated by my web app which is a crystal report .rpt file. It is a paper form kept for archiving purposes.It contains alot of boxes that when viewed in the Crystal Report Viewer (both the bundled with VS 2008, and the updated version that is installed when installing Crystal Reports 2008), the spacing on the boxes is off and some of the text is misaligned.Is this common? Are there other solutions (third party viewers, converters, etc?)  Is there a way to get the old ActiveX viewer (our old ASP server hosts alot of crystal reports viewed through the Active...

Crystal Reports.Net Deployment Problem
Hello Everybody, I have developed a webpage using ASP.Net and VB.Net, and I added a Crystal report to this application as a Embeded Report file. The report is gets the data from a Dataset. Everything works fine on my box. Now I want to move that onto QA and Production Boxes. What should I do to ensure this applicaton works on the QA and Production Boxes? Do I still need to create the WebSetup or can I use XCopy method ?   please advice me Thanks Madhav If you do not have Crystal reports running on the server you are deploying to you will need to create a web setup project that w...

Crystal report not showing in web in windows server 2003 with CR 2008 using .Net 2.0 framework installed.
we have Crystal Report 2008 Full product  installed in Windows XP professional SP2 and visual studio 2005 in the development system.We are able to see crystal report thru the Crystal Report Viewer in web.   For deployment when we have installed CR 2008 in Windows 2003 server standard edition and it has also .Net 2.0 Framework(no visual studio 2005 installed in it).But not showing  the report thru CR viewer.   Can any one help  that do I need to install anything more in the server.My guess is CR viewer is unable to show the crystal report.Although i...

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

Errors with all my reports after upgrade from Bundeled Crystal.NET (VS2003) to Crystal XI Developer for .NET
All my Crystal reports were developed using the bundled Crystal in VS 2003.  I just installed the Crystal XI for .NET Developer version that we purchased and now I get an error when running my reports.  (I am running them in debug mode on my development machine). I have tested it on several different reports.  I did not change the code, this worked fine in the previous version. First I reference my report (AccountList is the AccountList.rpt report that is in my project): Dim myReport As New AccountList Then I start rolling through the report's tables to update the log...

upgrading vb.net to vb.net 2003 crystal report viewer problem.
I have a vb.net web. app that has several pages each with a different crystal report on it. It works perfectly under vb.net. I've since installed vb.net 2003. After I open the solution in 2003 & it does its upgrade, all of the crystal report viewer controls are corrupted. If I try to run it as is I get the following error: "The base class includes the field 'myname' but its type (CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer) is not compatible with the type of control(CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer). So I tried deleting the control and adding back on. & when I ru...

Crystal Reports 2008 using .NET 3.5 Issue
Hello,I have ceated my custom Crystal reports using a composite control where I create dynamically my ReportViewer and ReportDocument and feed it with data.Before upgrading to .NET 3.5 everything worked fine.When I upgraded to VS 2008 / .NET 3.5 the reports load the first time correctly, but when I click on one of the node in the left tree ( Grouping by date for example) I should wait like 20 seconds to get the response.I don't know the cause of this delay. I debugged the code and found that After I load the report to the Viewer in the page Load event, it takes like 20 seconds to jump to...

Toolbar icon display error in Crystal reports .net 2008
We have just moved our solution from Windows server 2003 server to windows server 2008 and so that it has iis 7. When we were on old server everthing was running perfectly fine and as soon as we moved to a new server crystal report toolbar icons are missing and if we try to use print or export button it gives an error "Object doesn't support this action" I really need help to resolve this issue. We have developed this solution with VS 2008.    ...

Can a .net web service return a crystal report .rpt object to use as a report source?
I would like to have a .net web service return an .rpt object to use as a report source for the crystal reports viewer on a thick client (windows .net form). Is this possible? The documentation -- the lack of it, actually -- on this subject seems to indicate no, but I'm not that familiar with the standard deployment schemes. I don't want to create the reports as web services, because they will be created on the fly by users without vs.net, and I'm also restricted by security concerns from putting new software (e.g., report server, merge modules, et al.) on the server that hosts the ....

Crystal Report - Sub report C#
 Hi, ');" title="Smile - ">         In ASP.Net   How can I create a Sub report with in a Crystal report.         Plz  , send me a sample code in C#. Bye from,    VGS Bye From, Subaramyan.... Look at this: http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/mahesh/MultipleDataSourceReport08232006225431PM/MultipleDataSourceReport.aspxChristopher Reed"The oxen are slow, but the earth is patient." try this link http://csharp.net-informations.com/crystal-reports/csharp-crystal-reports-subrepo...

Web resources about - Crystal Report 2008 and ASP.Net 2008 Web Deployment Problem - asp.net.crystal-reports

Quality function deployment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... developed QFD in Japan in 1966, when the author combined his work in quality assurance and quality control points with function deployment used ...

Second Facebook Building In Luleå, Sweden, To Test New Rapid Deployment Data Center Concept
... at Facebook’s data center in Luleå, Sweden , will be the first of the social network’s data centers to be built using its new rapid deployment ...

Massive Growth in SMTP STARTTLS Deployment
When we posted in May about the state of STARTTLS deployment, we had no idea that we would see such significant changes to email encryption across ...

Deployment Manager (@redgateDeploy) on Twitter

Children welcome Georgia National Guardsmen home from deployment to Afghanistan - Flickr - Photo Sharing ...
In this photo taken on March 9, 2010 photo, Blake Cochran, left, 7, Brooke Cochran, center, 6, and Bailee Cochran, 3, welcome home Georgia's ...

CICADA Autonomous Deployment Demonstration - YouTube
The Naval Research Laboratory Vehicle Research Section has successfully completed flight tests for the Autonomous Deployment Demonstration program. ...

Why, when and how to migrate to Windows 8 - Windows 8 migration, Windows 8 deployment, Windows 8, Windows ...
Windows 8 machines are coming out sometime this fall, but that doesn't mean businesses should shift to panic mode to upgrade their corporate ...

Canberra teen pens experience of Defence deployment through child's eyes in Soon
"When you're as young as [seven] 13 months is ages: that's a Christmas and a birthday and an Easter and a whole family's worth of things ...

Iraq deployment decision in days: Bishop
The national security committee and federal cabinet will meet this week to decide on Australia's deployment to Iraq.

Full fibre NBN deployment costs artificially inflated: NBN Co critic
The cost of rolling out a fibre-to-the-premises NBN may not be as high as that posited by the Coalition government, according to University of ...