Crystal for VS.NET 2005 and logon on SQL SERVER 2005

Hello everybody,

I need to interface a webapplication with a crystal report on a SQL server 2005 database

I'm using the reportdocument class to create my report which I then map to the Crystalreportviewer.

In my code i've a method which sets the logon information for all the tables used in the report. This is the code:

private

void SetLogonDetailsForReport(ref ReportDocument repDoc)

{

int i;

for (i = 0; i <= repDoc.Database.Tables.Count - 1; i++)

{

TableLogOnInfo logOnInfos = new TableLogOnInfo();

logOnInfos.ConnectionInfo.ServerName =  <<server address>>

;

logOnInfos.ConnectionInfo.DatabaseName =

"MIS";

logOnInfos.ConnectionInfo.UserID =

"Testmis";

logOnInfos.ConnectionInfo.Password =

"testmis";

logOnInfos.ConnectionInfo.IntegratedSecurity =

true;

repDoc.Database.Tables[i].ApplyLogOnInfo(logOnInfos);

}

}

The problem is that the report viewer shows me the additional logon information after having set all the parameters...
When done, the report is showing nicely into the webpage.

Any idea how to prevent this from happening??

Thanks in advance

Leketje

0
Leketje

Never mind,

Solved my problem by redefining a new OLEDB connection to the SQL server...

works perfectly now

0
Leketje

How to design SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Reports in VS.NET 2005 web applications
Hi,   Can we design SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Reports in VS.NET 2005 web applications. If so how they can be designed. Plz help me if any one know the solution. Thanx in advance, Vidya     Are you asking if you can use VS.Net 2005 to design reports, yes, both client and server reports are built using VS.Net. If you are asking if you can use a web application to build a report, well yes you could, but you would have you design it.  All sql server reports are is an xml file, so if you can build a front end that will generate the xml in the proper ...

A .NET Framework error occurred during execution of user-defined routine or aggregate -While creating a SQL SERVER 2005 Stored prodecure in VS.NET 2005
 Running [dbo].[insertlogin] ( @log = hiten, @pas = hiten ).A .NET Framework error occurred during execution of user-defined routine or aggregate "insertlogin": System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Must declare the scalar variable "@Log".System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException:    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionSmi.EventSink.Pro...

Crystal Report in VS.NET 2005
Can somebody tell me how i can instantiate a CrystalReport in ASP.NET page. Acutally in 2003 version each crystal report has its .cs file but in 2005 .cs file is missing. ReportClass oRpt; oRpt = new Reports.rptCrystal Report ( ); oRpt.Load(); oRpt.SetDataSource(dataset); rptViewer.ReportSource = oRpt; It was working fine but i have converted this into VS.NET 2005 version its is throwing exception "Unable to find the report in the given manifest , build the project and try again like this ". Can somebody tell me how i can instantiate the crystal report in VS.NET 2005 as i did  in...

Dynamically Calling Crystal Report from .net 2005 with no crystal login
Most of us develop .net applications and will try to integrate thecrystal reports with the applications.  I tried all possbile options,and succesfully implemented them. I would like share some of them withyou all.  Environment Visual Studio 2005 and Crystal Report XI. 1. Create a Crystal Report as usual in Visual studio 2005 .net   using ODBC connection. In this example "CrystalReport.rpt"   2. Create a aspx web form to display the report.  This form will   be a place holder for crystal report. 3. In design mode, drag and drop Crystal Report ...

Crystal Reports Licensing and VS.Net 2005
I have been researching licensing information for Crystal Reports, and I have come across contradicting answers.   We currently have Visual Studio 2005, which comes with Crystal Reports.  I read that this version can have only 5 concurrent users viewing reports.  I am currently developing a internal ASP website that our 75+ employees will be using.  The reports will be part of the project and stored in something like ~reports/ folder. My question is when the project gets deployed (remember internal only) do we need to buy licensing for Crystal reports, or are we...

Printing crystall report vs.net 2005
 Hi All! I used Crystall report of vs.net 2005, it's fine but when i print with big data is error! Details: "a error occurred on the server. Printing will be stoped. Wold you like to view the error information?" Chose "Yes" or "No" don't print.  Please, help me! Thanks!   AnyOne, phease help me! I'm very verry ...urgent VinhNT...

Converting VS 2003 Crystal reports to VS 2005 crystal reports
Hello,     I have converted a VS 2003 project that has few Crstalreports in it to VS 2005. All the dlls got converted good except the Crystalreports part. I have a sub routine called ExportReport() in a page called GenerateReport.aspx page in VS 2003 which generates the report in a word or excel etc... based on what user selects.   Tthe first line I have is Dim myReport as new CrystalReport1 and this works perfect in VS 2003. But when I converted the entire project to VS 2005 it CrystalReport is not recognised by the IDE and I see a blue line underneath. ...

SQL Server 2005 CTP June and VS .NET 2005 Rc1?
Is SQL Server 2005 CTP June is compatible with VS .NET 2005 RC 1?Thanks for your helpRegardsDavid No I think the SQL Server 2005 June CTP uses the Visual Studio 2005 July CTP while the SQL Server 2005 September CTP uses Visual Studio 2005 September CTP.  Try the link below and use the drop down list to find your CTP compatiblity and download the SQL Server 2005 September CTP if you need it.  Hope this helps.http://channel9.msdn.com/ctpmadness/Default.aspxhttp://www.microsoft.com/sql/2005/productinfo/ctp.mspxKind regards,Gift Peddie I've just downloaded CTP September and it work...

Using VS.net 2005 and SQL Server 2005 for real projects?
We are working on the design of our new web site, which we initially targeted for ASP.NET 1.1.  We also planned on using SQL Server Reporting Services from SQL Server 2000.  However, I have been reading about ASP.NET 2.0, as well as vs.net 2005 and SQL Server 2005, including the fact that they are planned for release in Novemeber.  My questions is - should we consider using the beta products for our project, with the thought that they are relatively stable and production versions will be out in a few months?  I do see a number of attractive features in these new releases ...

Sql Server 2005 Reporting Service + Visual Studio.NET 2005
Hi, Iam new 2 sql server 2005 reporting services, I created a report server project with few reports and deployed in reportserver. Everything is working fine but i want to integrate these reports to my VS.net 2005 web appliction. Through the interface i have to pass the perameters to my reports. Iam looking for help thxs in advance PradeepPradeep Reddy Take a look over here for a working example : http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/ReportViewer.asp   HTH,Suprotim Agarwal -----http://www.dotnetcurry.com-----ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks |...

Web admin tool in vs.net 2005 in combination with SQL server 2005
Hi,a couple of weeks I became the proud owner of the Beta experience DVD's filled with a lot of stuf. I got a new laptop from my new employer and wanted to try out the new stuff because we're working already with the beta 2 pieces on our current assignment (winforms 2.0 in that case :-) ).I installed SQL server 2005 that shipped and after that vs.net 2005 without the SQL server 2005 Express edition. I created a new website and wanted to try out the new administration tool for setting up everything for my security because I wanted to play with the new login controls.It gave me some timeout er...

Web resources about - Crystal for VS.NET 2005 and logon on SQL SERVER 2005 - asp.net.crystal-reports

Crystal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about crystalline solids. For the type of glass, see Lead glass . For other uses, see Crystal (disambiguation) . A crystal or ...

Wellington, the town in NSW where crystal meth costs less than beer
One NSW town is so overrun by the drug ice that it is known as &quot;little Antarctica&quot;, and police say children as young as 10 are experimenting. ...

Steve McClaren irate after Newcastle United's humiliating loss to Crystal Palace
Steve McClaren will haul his embattled Newcastle squad in for an extra training session on Sunday following their humiliating defeat at Crystal ...

This crystal clear Speck case will actually protect your iPhone 6s
... protection for your iPhone. Well, the BGR Deals team has the perfect solution: The Speck Products CandyShell Case for iPhone 6/6S , is crystal ...

Former CIA Chief Morell: ‘Crystal Clear’ Obama’s ISIS Strategy Is Not Working
Former CIA Chief Morell: 'Crystal Clear' Obama's ISIS Strategy is Not Working

CEO: My 'crystal ball' is smoky
Here's what is keeping Corporate America on the sidelines, according to Waste Management CEO David Steiner.

Casey Wilson & June Diane Raphael Set Elizabeth Laime Comedy ‘Crystal’ At ABC
... duo, USB alums June Diane Raphael and Casey Wilson , have teamed with comedy writer/podcaster and fellow USB-er Elizabeth Laime for Crystal ...

Moon ring caused by iced crystals - FOX Carolina 21
... their heads to the sky for a better look. The moon has a ring around it! Meteorologist Kendra Kent says the ring is caused by ice crystals ...

500 Days of Kristin, Day 280: Kristin ("Crystal") Meets Bathtub Demise in Spooky Movie
In 2006, Kristin Cavallari played a supporting role in the low-budget horror film Fingerprints . What happens to her character...“Crystal”...in ...

The Crystal Gems Are Cuter Than Ever in Funko's Amazing Steven Universe Toys
We’ve known for a while that the delightful Steven Universe would be getting some long-awaited merchandise , and now we have our first look at ...