Create a new report "from an existing report"

Hello,

I am hoping someone can help me with this one!

I do not have the option to create a new crystal report from an existing report. With previous installs of VS.Net 2003 I was able to add a crystal report and in the dialog box entitled "Crystal Report Gallery" I had the "From an existing report" option. I have VS.NET 2003 on XP Pro with Crystal 9 Developer installed. I have previously run this setup on 2000 Pro with no problems.

This is causing me some grief as I have some complex reports that need converting to .NET. I am very reluctant to reinstall any software.

Thank you for any help!
OpHi

0
ophiuchus_O

Web resources about - Create a new report "from an existing report" - asp.net.crystal-reports