CR9 Report Params change at runtime

Using webapp, asp.net w/VB codebehind, winXpPro, CR9Pro.

I have been using CR9 in vs.net to display reports on a web application. when I select a report, and enter some parameters for a report with range parameters, it works fine. When I refresh the report, all of a sudden the parameters are turned into discreet. By this i mean that if I put a watch on the reports parameter type, the first time it is a range, which is correct. The refresh will then show that the parameters are discreet. I know this sounds odd, but if anyone has any suggestions, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks alot.
0
sillyMcBain