Could I make all my reports export to a single PDF by adding them to one report as subreports?

I'm not familiar with how subreports work, but I need to come up with ideas on how to make multiple reports print/export together as a package.  Would something like that work?

I would just have a blank report out there that would serve only as a wrapper, then I'd programattically add all the reports to it as subreports before printing/exporting the wrapper report.
Is something like that even possible?
0
kenp2600

Couldn't do this in CR .NET.  Possibly in CR 10.  But, it might be easier to get a third party product, such as dynamicpdf, and stitch your reports together after they are generated.
If my post is your answer, please mark it as the answer. It will bring good karma.

Crystal Alliance
My Blog
Florist Blogs
0
rjdudley
9/28/2004 2:54:44 PM
Thanks for the info.  I checked out that application and it looks pretty nice.  We'll probably go that route if we need to add this functionality.
0
kenp2600

Export Crystal report to PDF report
Hello, Does anyone knows how to export the Crystal report (.rpt) to the PDF report in c#?  Thanks  http://www.beansoftware.com/ASP.NET-Tutorials/Export-Crystal-Reports-To-PDF.aspxhttp://visualbasic.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/visualbasic-l/programmatically-exporting-from-crystal-report-to-pdf-using-vb-1480987http://www.codeproject.com/KB/vb/JatsArticle1.aspx  Don't say thanks rather mark my reply as "Answer" if it helps you ,Doing so u'll get points tooamiT jaiNC#.NET Articles Hi, You can use the following  rptDoc.ExportToHttpRespons...

Mergeing all crystal reports which as a subreports into one report
Hi All I have 15 crystal reports which is been generated separately.It works fine.But Now I need to generate these 15 reports in a single report.I have used these 15 reports as the subreports in the Report Header.The problem is, In this 15 reports there are certain reports where subreports are used.When I place these reports(where subreports are there) as the subreports of the main report,It does not work.In this note, What I do is "I place a report which as a subreport in the main report in the report header.It does not work. Please help me to solve the problem.How can I do it? &nbs...

more reports in a single Crystal Report
Hi, I have a unique requirement I have a form where healthcare provider can check the status of a patient by entering their card no. and if it is a valid card no, then the health care can download form(s) for start their treatement. The forms are, 01. Prescription form02. Dental form03. Consultation form04. Hospitalization Form I am providing here check box for each type form, so the healthcare can select which form he required. The problem is that I want when it select then all selected form display in a single report, I mean not diplay more than 1 report if selected more than 1 forms. ...

how to make printable reports without Crystal reports and SQL Reporting service
Hi guys I need printable reports in a web app , these reports must be colorful and well  formatted  ( header and footer ,lines around the page&…)  the problem is because of the hosting situation unfortunately  I cannot use neither of Crystal reports  and SQL Reporting service  also  we cannot use extra components  -that costs money for us- like PDF Creators .  I've thought of two possible solutions. 1st   I can do that in an HTML format   2nd  it is possible to  produce Images .  Creating Image is extreme...

creae report on one click more then one crystal report
hii n my project there one report i want to pass parameter then i pass perameter my report is display then i have go back agian then pass another perameter and same procedure that given aboveif don't wnat that procedure so what should i do with another way waiting for u r replaythanks  Nothing is really over,untill the moment stop trying for it...Amitsp(MCTS,MCP)sqlreporting.blogspot.com...

data truncation problem while Exporting report to PDF using Crystal Reports 11.0
hi, I need a solution for data truncation problem while Exporting report to PDF using Crystal Reports 11.0 version.    ...

about report reports generation and emailing reports
hi i am a bit new to Bugzilla, i am using 2.18rc3version. and i am facing two problems with report generation. 1) the checksetup.pl shows all the perl modules includig optional perl modules to be installed and available including thse required for graphical report generation. but despite this i am able to get tabular reports generated but when i click for line/bar reports of the same tabular report the next page does not show the required pie/bar reports. 2) is there any facility for sending these generated reports to the client via email through Bugzilla? kindly help. regards...

scripts to convert reporting services report to pdf of 40+ reports
Dear all, I have 40+ reports in reporting services. Is there any scripts to convert these reports with passing parameters to pdf and save in the folder scheduledly? As user will be very uneasy to go to the web site and click for each report everytime in reporting service site. Thanks you for your help!!! Hi, From your description, you are wondering how to export the report to the pdf without viewing the report in browser. If so, we could achieve it via the following code.        Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ReportViewer rview = new Microsoft.Reporti...

Web resources about - Could I make all my reports export to a single PDF by adding them to one report as subreports? - asp.net.crystal-reports

Printing simple tabular reports with JTable
Printing simple tabular reports with JTable - Alan's Ramblings

Izenda - Maps for Fast and Easy Geographic Data Analysis
... adding a special license key and dll, a maps tab will appear in the report designer. Here you can specify what fields, functions and subreports ...

Reports made easy with JasperReports
JasperReports, a popular, full-featured open source report-generating library, uses XML report templates to generate reports you can display ...

Domain-Specific Modeling (DSM) for Full Code Generation
Code Generation from Domain-Specific Modeling (DSM) compared to Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Model Driven Aproach (MDA).

WebSurveyor 5
WebSurveyor 5 supports most Web survey bells and whistles, while still being sur-prisingly easy to use.

Using LINQ to SQL instead of a sub report.
Software, Business, Life . . .

Small Business - Securian Microsite Offers Financial Advisors Insight Into The Small Business Owner Market ...
ST. PAUL, Minn.(BUSINESS WIRE) As small business owners, financial advisors know that dozens of decisions are made each day to keep the business ...

Application Lifecycle Management FAQ - Application Lifecycle Management Questions and Answers
Find answers to your toughest Application Lifecycle Management questions.