convert crystal reports to text file(i.e .txt file)

 I have the problem to convert crystal reports to text file(i.e .txt file).Pls help in this one.

0
bhanuprakash007008

Parse text file to import into xml or mdb file, for crystal report generation.
HI! I have a txt file that looks like this: **START TRANSACTIONClerk Number=    2Clerk Initials=BABComment=Vendor Number=2    Vendor Code=OFFICESUPPVendor Name=******Vendor Phone=***Vendor Mailing City/State/Zip=Jackson, WY  90802                  Vendor Phone #2=Vendor Shipping Address=     Vendor Shipping City=        Vendor Shipping State=Vendor Shipping Zip= Payment Loop - Name=Check     &...

How to convert text file to pdf format without using crystal reports?
How to convert text file to pdf format without using crystal reports?I want to use only .NET inbuild namespaces.Please if anybody know the solution, let me know.akdSalam Namaste You can use the free iTextSharp component to do this. Alister Use Response.ContentType with Response.AddHeader(). please with the some code with example in c#.akdSalam Namaste  dajay wrote:please with the some code with example in c#.If you visit the webpage provided in my previous reply, you will find many code samples. If you do not wish to use a commercial solution such as Crystal Reports or Acti...

Crystal Report Gallery is not shown up while creating a report file
hii all, I'm trying to create new report file in VS.NET 2008(Professional Edition), when I click add button the crystal report gallery it's supposed to show is not shown up. Again I tried by completely uninstalling the VS and re-installing it, but same thing repeats. Please help me   Thanks Priya   ...

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

Invalid file name. error loading crystal report file
I just copied over a program to a new server that worked perfect on the old server and now when I load my crystal reports file into my ReportDocument variable I get the following error: Invalid file name. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Invalid file name. Source Error: ...

Converting VS 2003 Crystal reports to VS 2005 crystal reports
Hello,     I have converted a VS 2003 project that has few Crstalreports in it to VS 2005. All the dlls got converted good except the Crystalreports part. I have a sub routine called ExportReport() in a page called GenerateReport.aspx page in VS 2003 which generates the report in a word or excel etc... based on what user selects.   Tthe first line I have is Dim myReport as new CrystalReport1 and this works perfect in VS 2003. But when I converted the entire project to VS 2005 it CrystalReport is not recognised by the IDE and I see a blue line underneath. ...

.net 2005 Crystal report has no .cs file
In .net 2005, when I add a Crystal report (add new item) to my project I do not get the class (.cs) file for the report.  In .net 2003 this was happening automatically - is 2005 different?  I see the "place code in seperate file" checkbox at create-time, but it is dimmed and not checkable.My driver class needs to instantiate my report but can't - plus, I don't see how it could without an associated class.  Does someone have any sugggestions?Thanks,Jay hi. I am crystal report. in visual studio 2008, when i add a crytal report to my project don't accura crytal report ....

How to load a crystal report from data from a text file.
Hi all, I am trying to generate a crystal report from the data that resides in a comma delimited text file. I have no clue how do that...any help would be appreciated.....Please help... Thanks, rajdot Net Developer. Any chance you could get XML instead of CSV? You can use XML to populate a dataset easily, then report off the dataset. If not, it should be possible. I'm not sure is this is the best way, or even the only way, but you could read the text file line by line, split the line at the comma delimiter, and then populate a dataset. Then, you could report directly from th...

Converting VS2005 Crystal Reports' files to VS2008
I'm converting a large project from VS2005 to VS2008.  Everything has gone well until I've arrived at the Crystal Reports files.  I'm getting hundreds of errors that look something like this:    Type 'Website.Reports.Templates.NewDataSet' already defines a member called 'InitClass' with the same parameter types I'm hoping that someone else has already experienced this and found a simple solution.  If so, it would be great to hear from you.Thank you ,Robert Robert WernerVancouver, BCwww.mwtech.blogspot.comwww.pocketpollster.co...

Web resources about - convert crystal reports to text file(i.e .txt file) - asp.net.crystal-reports

List of converts to Buddhism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Radical plan to convert Domain Stadium into a wave park
The man behind a radical plan to convert Domain Stadium into an artificial wave park, says it will become  a sporting spectacle for wave-starved ...

WWE diva converts to Christianity, confesses to a life of sin
Stunning wrestling diva Taryn Terrell has shared a dramatic knock-down testimony of conversion from life in the ring to life with Christ.

Microsoft converts more customers into testers with Office Insider preview program
Microsoft today launched a new preview program for consumers who subscribe to Office 365 that will give them a sneak peak at new features slated ...

'Water Bug' Robot Digests Pollution, Converts it to Electricity
The Row-Bot was capable of generating more energy than it needed.