comparing Cystal Report 10.2.3(provided by VS 2005) and Crystal Report 10.0.3(provdied by Crystal reports 10 - the real application)

 hi all, i was just wondering what u guys think about the two version (10.2.3 - by VS2005) and (10.0.3 - by Crystal reports 10).
it seems like the Coding syntax is abit diff for the two version. (10.2.3 dont even need to mappath) i was wondering if i write the web application using 10.2.3, would i encounter problems when displaying report written by 10.0.3. opinions need, thanks!

regards,

martin

0
martinkwong

Converting VS 2003 Crystal reports to VS 2005 crystal reports
Hello,     I have converted a VS 2003 project that has few Crstalreports in it to VS 2005. All the dlls got converted good except the Crystalreports part. I have a sub routine called ExportReport() in a page called GenerateReport.aspx page in VS 2003 which generates the report in a word or excel etc... based on what user selects.   Tthe first line I have is Dim myReport as new CrystalReport1 and this works perfect in VS 2003. But when I converted the entire project to VS 2005 it CrystalReport is not recognised by the IDE and I see a blue line underneath. ...

how to run report made in Crystal Reports 10
Hi all. I use Pb10 and CR10. I woudl like to run a report made in CR10 and pass to it few parameters. (id_customer,range of date, ...) Is it possible without any additional components or dll-s. Maybe any links or examples of sorce code? Thanks in advance. Adam I think you might have posted in the wrong forum. This sounds like a PowerBuilder question. -- Mike Nicewarner [TeamSybase] http://www.datamodel.org mike@nospam!datamodel.org (can you figure what to remove?) Sybase product enhancement requests: http://www.isug.com/cgi-bin/ISUG2/submit_enhancement Adam Pol...

Changing crystal report 9.1.5000.0 to 10.0.3300.0 in vs.net 2003
HiOne of our web project was developed using dotnet1.1 and crystal report 9.1.5000.0 and was working prefectly. Now the hosting company suddenly changed the crystal report version to 10.0.3300.0 without any notification. Now we are getting this error when we access any crystal report from the web applicationParser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=9.1.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Source Error: Line 1: <%@ Register TagPrefix="cr" N...

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

How do I deploy an application using crystal reports/install crystal reports?
First of all: C# .NET framework 1.1, IIS 6.0, XP SP1, Windows forms - not ASP.NET but I don't see how it would make a differenceMy Situation: I am tasked with adding to an application the ability to generate a crystal report.  It currently has nothing to do with them.The application runs on an XP system with .NET 1.1 installed but lord only knows how it was installed on there (the guy that set it up is long gone and from past experience with his work I think he was just guessing anyways) In an attempt to see if crystal reports was installed, I wrote a quick test forms appl...

How do I incorporate a crystal report other than the crystal report provided by Visual Studio?
I'm working with the CrystalDecision version of the crystal report. How do I incorporate this into my development?...

How to create report using untyped dataset and crystal reports 9 / 10/ XI
Actually i created one class in VB.NET that class having property which will return untyped dataset. Using this dataset how can i design and execute a report. In my query i used join sql statement. I browsed all sites including Business Objects also, But i did not get help from those.   I hope i'll get help from ur side.ThanksVijay Kumar...

Web resources about - comparing Cystal Report 10.2.3(provided by VS 2005) and Crystal Report 10.0.3(provdied by Crystal reports 10 - the real application) - asp.net.crystal-reports

How to enable Potentially Unwanted Application protection in Windows 8 and Windows 10
... looking for ways to protect their systems, and Microsoft recently unveiled a new opt-in feature to protect against Potentially Unwanted Applications ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 24% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Surve Mortgage applications decreased 3.2 percent from one week earlier, according ...

Mortgage applications down 0.2%

LED market saturation to drive industry to seek profits in new applications in 2016, says LEDinside
According to LEDinside, LED makers had an especially tough year in 2015. "Despite rising LED lighting market demand and the large scale replacement ...

The 3 Things That Can Happen With Your Early College Application
... Decision to wait as patiently as they can for the next two weeks as email inboxes and snail mail slots fill with the results of all those applications. ...