changing report title at runtime

Is there a way to name a report programatically, instead of having to do it at design time using 'Report Title'.

How about charts titles - can they be named programatically?
0
NickNET

check this Post. It will show one way on how to change the report's title programmaticaly.
psi
Thanks,
Peter Iuvara, MCP
0
psinyc

RunTime Report With Crystal Report
hi dears. I'm a new user and work with C#. i want create RunTime Reports with Crystal Report. but i can't. I can't send parameters in C# programs to Crystal Report File. i want list fileld's in my program. and select Choice Field's. and send to crystal report file. then report that field and values. for example : i select in program name and family and phone number and home address. and click to report. and send that parameters to report file. name family phone address ---------------------------------- xxxxx xxxx1 4341254 ...

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

Either the Crystal Reports registry key permissions are insufficient or the Crystal Reports runtime is not installed correctly.
hello Friends,I developing web site in asp.net 2005. Using inbuilt  crystal report for reporting.Development time its working fine but problem arise when i published site and upload in a web server.first some reference dll were missing so i copy them from gac and paste then in the bin folder for local reference.It works, but not i received the following error message:An error has occurred while attempting to load the Crystal Reports runtime.Either the Crystal Reports registry key permissions are insufficient or the Crystal Reports runtime is not installed correctly.Please install the ...

Runtime creation of crystal reports and fields, with all report sections
Hi! I'm a novice when it comes to crystal reports. I want to pass a customised query from a vb.net windows form (which might contain a statement like "SELECT * FROM " & tablecombo.text & " where (name = ' " & txtName.text & " ')" which could result in the following: SELECT * FROM Day1 WHERE (name = John) I want the report to be generated at runtime. Is that possible? If so, please show me how. If you mean to actually create a report dynamically at runtime, it may be possible in Crystal 9 and up, but not in Crystal .net. If you mean to dy...

View report from the crystal report server using .NET
Hi,I am first time dealing with crystal report and I having problem with it. I need to use asp.net to link to the crystal report server and view the report, but don't know how? Is there a way to do that? or is there any better way to using .net and view report from the crystal report server?Thanks....

Bind crystal reports / sql reports to ADO.NET
Hi,  I'm a beginner trying to find out if it's possible to directly connect an sql report/crystal report to an ADO.NET data set?   It all depends on what version of Visual studio you are using. Here are the steps for VS2005 In VS2005 you need to do the following: 1) Right click on your solution and select add, New Item. 2) Add a dataset and create your queries in the dataset. Make sure you save this dataset or it will not show up later. 3) Add your reportviewer 4) Right click on your solution and select add new Item Again and then add a crystal report 5) In the cr...

Changing database at runtime for Crystal Report
How to change database, server name at runtime for crystal report designed for asp.net application. I am using multiple databases of same table structures. I want to change X database to Y database at runtime through vb.net coding. Sql Server 2000 is used as data server. Please suggest a way to change database, servername, userid and password at runtime You can use this code to log on to the different databases Private Sub LogOn(ByVal poReport As CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument, ByVal strServer as string, ByVal strTable as string, ByVal strUsername as string, By...

Web resources about - changing report title at runtime - asp.net.crystal-reports

Changing room - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A changing room , locker room , dressing room (usually in a sports, theater or staff context) or changeroom (regional use) is a room or area ...

Beyond Timeline: The Changing Face Of Facebook Ads
Despite the hype, timeline may not be the most exciting, or important change coming on March 30. Expanded advertising opportunities may unlock ...

Robert Scoble - Micromedia, how it's changing what we blog - Facebook
Jeremiah Owyang wrote an interesting piece about micromedia and how it's changing what we do on blogs and how we distribute media (er, ideas, ...

8 Ways the Changing Facebook Home Page Will Affect Application Virality
For developers who live and die by the changes Facebook makes to the way information flows through the service, every little Facebook tweak has ...

Changing Lanes (@chginglanes) on Twitter

Changing the way business decisions are made
We believe that social data has unlimited value, and near limitless application. Today, we’re taking an important step toward unleashing this ...

The Right and Wrong Reasons for Changing Jobs
... your profile is a clue to the folks at LinkedIn that you’re thinking of switching jobs, so don’t be The Right and Wrong Reasons for Changing ...

We're Changing Our Name (Back) to Stack Overflow
We are Stack Overflow. You may know us from such popular websites as Stack Overflow Q&A, Stack Overflow Careers, The Stack Exchange Q&A Network, ...

The Tao of Twitter: Changing your life and business 140 characters at a time - Amazon
It's time to take the mystery out of Twitter. Twitter may be the most powerful business and personal networking platform ever created but it ...

App Store - Voices 2 ~ fun voice changing!
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Voices 2 ~ fun voice changing! on the App Store. Download Voices 2 ...