Can I change the report viewer

When I used Crystal with ASP  I could specify the viewer type I wanted to use. Most of my users are comfortable with the ActiveX viewer. Is there the ability to force this or change to any other viewer type in ASP.NET. Any information would be great.

BrettK

ASP.NET only gives you one viewer. However, if you want to use CR 8.5/9.0 then you have more options.

HTH,
Brian Bischof
www.CrystalReportsBook.com?cpgn=asp.net
Brian Bischof

www.CrystalReportsBook.com

0
bischofb

How can I cahnge the report header before i load the report into the report viewer?
That is basically it... Thanx in advance What are you trying to change? The report title, the items in the header, etc... Basically, in CR.NET you can't add new objects to the report during runtime. However, you can modify existing objects by setting a reference to them and then changing the properties. I have ample source code in my free ebook that teaches you how to modify the different properties of each report object. www.CrystalReportsBook.com?cpgn=asp.net HTH, Brian Bischof Brian Bischof www.CrystalReportsBook.com ...

report viewer with crystal reports
Hi every one ....i am a starter in integrating crystal reports to the asp .net website using report viewer.. it would be helpful if some one could point me on where to get started with some tutorials of 1. posting the crystal reports to the server 2. displaying the crystal reports in asp .net reportviewer control on a aspx page Thanks in advanceSriPlease mark as answer if it helped you Go to http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/, and http://aspalliance.com/crystal/.  If my post is your answer, please mark it as the answer. It will bring good karma.Crystal AllianceMy Blog...

Can a .net web service return a crystal report .rpt object to use as a report source?
I would like to have a .net web service return an .rpt object to use as a report source for the crystal reports viewer on a thick client (windows .net form). Is this possible? The documentation -- the lack of it, actually -- on this subject seems to indicate no, but I'm not that familiar with the standard deployment schemes. I don't want to create the reports as web services, because they will be created on the fly by users without vs.net, and I'm also restricted by security concerns from putting new software (e.g., report server, merge modules, et al.) on the server that hosts the ....

"Load Report Failed."
Hi Everyone, I have developed a report in VS2005 (On a Vista PC, in case that's relevant). In the report designer, I switch to "Main Report Preview" and the report shows up fine - it get the data from the database and displays perfectly. I tried to add a page to display the report in my app.  I added a crystal report viewer and a Crystal Report Source.  The report displays fine in design view.  However, when I run the app, all I get is "Load Report Failed". Please see the code below:<%@ Page Language="C#" M...

First Time Report Viewer Question
I will post the code from my aspx page. I have two dropdownlists. When customer name changes it displays the list of Mixing Records for that customer. When I pick a new Mixing Record for that customer, the ReportViewer doesn't change. I thought I would go into ddlMixingRecord_SelectedIndexChanged and be able to say something like ReportViewer1.Bind().....but I don't see any reference to ReportViewer1. Can some give me a quick idea on how to change (refresh) the ReportViewer to match the dropdownlists. <body> <form id="form1" runat="server"> <div ...

What is the difference between crystal reports and Report viewer?
Hi All,       Can any one tell me what is difference between crystal reprts and report viewer? Now i am generatig reports using crystal reports can i migrate to report viewer? is it possible? Report viewer is not supporting formula fields and parameter fields??   The crystal report is the actual report file where you design the look of your report and can connect it to a database.  The Crystal Report Viewer is a control that can be placed on a web form to display your report.  The viewer takes care of things like navigating from page to page, ...

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

retrieving crystal report graph images instead of using crystal report viewer
is it possible to retrieve the crystal report graph images without using the crystal report viewer.  ...

Report Control (report viewer and report designer)
Hi there! ive looked over the forums and other websites that you referred but i dont have any luck for reports. i created a page that has simple data-entry, aside from that, i do want to have a printable report on what are the items i have added this day. i am using a report designer (rdlc) and a report viewer, which is in a aspx page. ive explored how it works for a simple select statement but i want to know how it will work for parameter passing. a referral for a tutorial website for the report viewer and report designer is very much appreciated. or if you want to share your...

Web resources about - Can I change the report viewer - asp.net.crystal-reports

Change Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Change Congress is an American organization that aims to end perceived corruption in the United States Congress by reducing what it considers ...

COP 21 UN conference on climate change in Paris: Draft pact
ENVOYS from 195 nations have adopted to cheers and tears a historic accord to stop global warming, which threatens humanity with rising seas ...

Climate for change: Paris accord delivers hope for the future
Australia must review the Direct Action and myriad other policies to deliver our commitments. Far better late than never, the climate for change ...

Paris climate talks: The bumpy road of international climate change talks
Since the world first came together to discuss climate change in 1992, the talks have both stumbled and soared. Take a look back through more ...

Paris deal considers climate change role in mass migration
... to the Paris talks. by Sewell Chan ​Paris The climate conference focused on many of the physical dangers associated with climate change: extreme ...

COP21 climate change summit reaches deal in Paris
... a UN climate summit in Paris. A deal to attempt to limit the rise in global temperatures to less than 2C has been agreed at the climate change ...

Landmark Climate-Change Agreement Hailed as ‘Leap for Mankind’
The world’s nations took the boldest steps yet to stem climate change, adopting an historic package of measures to limit fossil-fuel pollution ...

Nearly 200 countries reach climate change agreement - Videos - CBS News
After two weeks of intense international diplomacy, a historic agreement targeting climate change was made in Paris Saturday. As Mark Phillips ...

Historic change or merely symbolic? Saudi Arabian women have been given the vote for the first time
... Saturday in local council elections and also stood as candidates, a step hailed by some activists in the Islamic patriarchy as a historic change, ...

Obama: Climate change deal the 'best chance' to save planet
... — President Barack Obama on Saturday (Sunday, December 13 PHT) hailed the acceptance of a final draft of an ambitious, global climate change ...