appending a pdf to a pdf stream

so i have a report that i stream to the client as a pdf...is it possible to append a pdf file to this stream?  is it as simple as opening the pdf file into an iostream then appending those bytes onto the original pdf stream?

thanks in advance.
0
dagnar

Kind of.  There's a great third party tool from dynamic PDF you can use.  Here's an article that will help: http://aspalliance.com/571
If my post is your answer, please mark it as the answer. It will bring good karma.

Crystal Alliance
My Blog
Florist Blogs
0
rjdudley
3/4/2005 2:17:47 PM
i'll give it a try...thanks.
0
dagnar

Printing Crystal Report as a PDF in .Net
The Crystal Reports version 9.2.3.970 interface with VB.Net version 1.1.4322 SP1 just plain stinks! When I"m in Crystal Reports and I export the report to PDF everything is fine.  But when I run the Report through .Net and export it as a PDF file on a web page, it changes the fonts and it displays page numbers as "Page 1 of 1 and Page 2 of 1" instead of as "Page 1 of  2 and Page 2 of 2". How do you fix this problem?     What do you mean by "export as PDF on a web page"?  From what you describe, it sounds like your output format is HTML, not PDF. ...

How to generate PDF report from datagrid using Gios PDF .NET or itextsharp library ?
I have a problem.I am developing my web application using csharp on visual studio 2003. I am able to generate datagrid without any problem. But I want records on datagrid to be exported on pdf document. Have tried using Gios PDF .NET library, from http://www.codeproject.com/KB/graphics/giospdfnetlibrary.aspx. But the problem I have is when declare in my code using Gios PDF. it is saying that it does not know about Gios PDF. I have tried to put references but not working. How can I do it? So that I use this powerful library. The problem I have is calling the Gios PDF .NET library in my files....

Crystal Report.NET: Error occurred when export to PDF
I encountered this error when attempting to export a report to PDF in a Window Form application: System.NotSupportedException: Error in File C:\DOCUME~1\tnguyen1\LOCALS~1\Temp\temp_a605641b-1f63-401d-b8e3-710c095306bd.rpt: Operation not yet implemented. at .A(Int16 , Int32 ) at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.FormatEngine.Export(ExportRequestContext reqContext) at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.FormatEngine.Export() at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Export() at WinFormReport.ReportManager.ExportToPdf(ReportDocume...

Barcode for Crystal Reports .NET – PDF support
Neodynamic Barcode Professional for ASP.NET or for Windows Forms can be used into your Crystal Reports for .NET Need preserve your barcode images when export your Crystal reports to PDF format? These Step by Step Guides will help you!   Using Barcode Professional for ASP.NET in Crystal Reports for .NET - PDF Support http://www.neodynamic.com/ND/FaqsTipsTricks.aspx?tabid=66&prodid=1&sid=28   Using Barcode Professional for Windows Forms in Crystal Reports for .NET http://www.neodynamic.com/ND/FaqsTipsTricks.aspx?tabid=66&prodid=3&sid=22   Neodynamic β€œ...

Export Crystal report to PDF report
Hello, Does anyone knows how to export the Crystal report (.rpt) to the PDF report in c#?  Thanks  http://www.beansoftware.com/ASP.NET-Tutorials/Export-Crystal-Reports-To-PDF.aspxhttp://visualbasic.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/visualbasic-l/programmatically-exporting-from-crystal-report-to-pdf-using-vb-1480987http://www.codeproject.com/KB/vb/JatsArticle1.aspx  Don't say thanks rather mark my reply as "Answer" if it helps you ,Doing so u'll get points tooamiT jaiNC#.NET Articles Hi, You can use the following  rptDoc.ExportToHttpRespons...

How to render pdf directly on crystal report viewer (WHEN crystal report expects user input before rendering)
  If a crystal report do not need any parameter  or, if parameters can be supplied using code-behind (without user help), I am able to render a pdf on crystal report viewer. BUT if a crystal report needs user input then how do I reneder a PDF on crystal report viewer? I see a parameter-asking dialog-box from crystal report where user supplies input values and hit OK button, but then on click of OK button do I have control what gets rendered a crystal report or, a pdf or, doc?  Or, can I set crystal report viewer control property to say that report need to be rend...

Aspose.Pdf.Form 1.0 Released!
Aspose.Pdf.Form 1.0 Released! Version 1.0.0.0 Released on January 03 2005 ...

Exporting Report in PDF with TextBoxes in PDF
 Hi Friends,Currently  i am working on 1 report which have 22 pages(22 page design ).And client requirement is that he must need this report exported in PDF  with textboxes in PDF.Can any one please know me how i can export my report in PDF with textboxes in PDF?Client don't want this report in word or other Format, He must require only in PDF. Thanks in advance. With Regards,Mayank PrajapatiMCP, MCTS .Net 2.0If this is a correct answer then please mark this as answer....

Crystal report and PDF
Hello, I want to create a crystal report and view it in a PDF document. I am using C# and ASP.net for coding. I would like someone to help me.f Start here: http://dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/richard.dudley/archive/2004/05/26/14543.aspx There is C# code in the comments. If that doesn't help, try http://aspalliance.com/crystal. Also, if you can, buy the book from www.crystalreportsbook.com.If my post is your answer, please mark it as the answer. It will bring good karma.Crystal AllianceMy BlogFlorist Blogs...

SetDataSource(ds): Crystal Reports print to pdf : Unable to find the report in the manifest resource
Hi Experts, Pl let me know whats wrong in the following code snippet and if I need to check any seucrity settings. Thanks in advance. public void PrepareReport(string reportName, string exportFormat, object parms) { //ParameterFields paramFields; DataSet mDS ; .... ... switch(mReportName) { case "UserList": oRD = new GO3.Reports.CReports.UserList(); oRD.SetDataSource(mDS.Tables[0]);<<<---***** Exception here break; .... } ...

data truncation problem while Exporting report to PDF using Crystal Reports 11.0
hi, I need a solution for data truncation problem while Exporting report to PDF using Crystal Reports 11.0 version.    ...

problem with PDF::Report and images (uses PDF::API2)
Hi all, I'm trying out some PDF modules and have had some success with PDF::Report (http://search.cpan.org/author/AORR/PDF-Report-1.10/Report.pm) adding text and primitive graphics. PD::Report is a wrapper for PDF::API2. But I'm not having any luck inserting images. Here are the instructions: $pdf->addImg($file, $x, $y); Add image $file to the current page at position ($x, $y). I assume that I should provide a filename here. If I do that with a jpeg image for example, I get this error: sputnik:~/perl/pdf -> ./new_report > report-new.pdf Can&...

Web resources about - appending a pdf to a pdf stream - asp.net.crystal-reports

Google Appending URLS With GWT & PG?
A WebmasterWorld thread spotted, I believe, referrals from URLs that have _gwt_pg= appended to the end of the URLs. So what does the GWT and ...

Appending Larry
A recent Reuters article on Google's prematurely released earnings report noted that a Twitter parody account was created to mock the "PENDING ...

The readers' editor on… appending notes to stories if errors may have been made
Chris Elliott: Open door: This device seems fair if the evidence is not conclusive but a strong case has been made – but not all complainants ...

Google Appending Brand In Front Of Search Results Title
Typically, when Google shows a clickable headline in the search results...