An error has occurred while attempting to load the Crystal Reports runtime.

I am using ASP.Net 2.0 (VS 2005). I copied all the files and folders from my project on the webserver and created a virtual directory in my IIS that points to the location where I copied the files. The site works fine, except for pages that have a reference to crystal reports. On those pages, I get the following error-:

An error has occurred while attempting to load the Crystal Reports runtime.

Either the Crystal Reports registry key permissions are insufficient or the Crystal Reports runtime is not installed correctly.

Please install the appropriate Crystal Reports redistributable (CRRedist*.msi) containing the correct version of the Crystal Reports runtime (x86, x64, or Itanium) required.  Please go to http://www.businessobjects.com/support for more information.

After doing some research, I checked inside my  C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\SDK\v2.0 folder, there wasn't any BootStrapper folder, so i had to copy the BootStrapper folder from my development machine and place it in there on the webserver and then i ran the CRRedist2005_x86.msi merge module. It ran fine, but still I get the same error.

 Any idea, what's going on?

Thanks in advance.

1
RC0878

Just to add in there...

 This was an application that was converted from VS2003 to VS2005

1
RC0878

Web resources about - An error has occurred while attempting to load the Crystal Reports runtime. - asp.net.crystal-reports

Facebook Seeks Detailed Information From Users Attempting To Block Or Report Other Users
Facebook continued down the path of seeking more information when users report potentially troublesome situations, following up its dialog box ...

Texas Tribune - "I was attempting to block a bill that... - Facebook
"I was attempting to block a bill that would have harmed thousands of women across the state of Texas,” Davis said of her filibuster. “Never ...

Man Confronts Thief Attempting to Steal his Bike - YouTube
... Watch Queue TV Queue Remove all Disconnect Loading... Watch Queue TV Queue __count__/__total__ Find out why Close Man Confronts Thief Attempting ...

Two arrested attempting to smuggle heroin into the UAE
Two of the 'most active and dangerous' drug smugglers in the UAE were arrested in April in possession of 55 kilograms of heroin by a team of ...

Fidel Castro 'doesn't trust the US' despite Obama's claims rival countries are attempting to reconcile ...
Fidel Castro does not "trust the US, nor have I spoken with them," the revolutionary icon, 88, said in a letter attributed to him and read out ...

Eight teenage girls arrested after attempting to rob woman in Shellharbour
Eight teenage girls have been arrested after a 19-year-old woman was threatened with a knife at a bus stop in the NSW Illawarra region.

Eight teenage girls arrested after attempting to rob woman in Shellharbour
Eight teenage girls have been arrested after a 19-year-old woman was threatened with a knife at a bus stop in the NSW Illawarra region.

New York news anchor arrested for attempting to choke his wife
A NEW York TV news anchor has been arrested for allegedly attempting to strangle his wife.

Abbott, Attempting To Order Coffee, Declares The Boats Have Stopped.
Prime Minister Tony Abbott has been at the forefront of a ruckus this morning during an incident in which Mr. Abbott was attempting to order ...

MP doubts Tony Abbott would be attempting to nobble Speaker Bronwyn ...
Sydney Morning Herald MP doubts Tony Abbott would be attempting to nobble Speaker Bronwyn ... Sydney Morning Herald PM forced to kill off ...