.net 2005 Crystal report has no .cs file

In .net 2005, when I add a Crystal report (add new item) to my project I do not get the class (.cs) file for the report.  In .net 2003 this was happening automatically - is 2005 different?  I see the "place code in seperate file" checkbox at create-time, but it is dimmed and not checkable.
My driver class needs to instantiate my report but can't - plus, I don't see how it could without an associated class.
Does someone have any sugggestions?
Thanks,
Jay
0
gunderj

hi.
I am crystal report.

in visual studio 2008, when i add a crytal report to my project don't accura crytal report .cs file. How to do I occur ?
Can you help me pleace ?
0
m_tasyurek

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

Dynamically Calling Crystal Report from .net 2005 with no crystal login
Most of us develop .net applications and will try to integrate thecrystal reports with the applications.  I tried all possbile options,and succesfully implemented them. I would like share some of them withyou all.  Environment Visual Studio 2005 and Crystal Report XI. 1. Create a Crystal Report as usual in Visual studio 2005 .net   using ODBC connection. In this example "CrystalReport.rpt"   2. Create a aspx web form to display the report.  This form will   be a place holder for crystal report. 3. In design mode, drag and drop Crystal Report ...

Errors with all my reports after upgrade from Bundeled Crystal.NET (VS2003) to Crystal XI Developer for .NET
All my Crystal reports were developed using the bundled Crystal in VS 2003.  I just installed the Crystal XI for .NET Developer version that we purchased and now I get an error when running my reports.  (I am running them in debug mode on my development machine). I have tested it on several different reports.  I did not change the code, this worked fine in the previous version. First I reference my report (AccountList is the AccountList.rpt report that is in my project): Dim myReport As New AccountList Then I start rolling through the report's tables to update the log...

Crystal Reports in .NET 2005?
What happened to crystal reports for .NET 2005?  I upgraded from beta to the final release and I now no longer have the merge modules, I'm getting 'argument not found' exceptions on previously working reports that haven't been touched, and when the reports do run correctly, no data is displayed (despite the fact that they have data in them.. only the header and footer is displayed).  Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Sounds like you have 2 issues: 1)  Where are the merge modules for the RTM release? 2)  Getting an "Argument not found" exception.  ...

View report from the crystal report server using .NET
Hi,I am first time dealing with crystal report and I having problem with it. I need to use asp.net to link to the crystal report server and view the report, but don't know how? Is there a way to do that? or is there any better way to using .net and view report from the crystal report server?Thanks....

Bind crystal reports / sql reports to ADO.NET
Hi,  I'm a beginner trying to find out if it's possible to directly connect an sql report/crystal report to an ADO.NET data set?   It all depends on what version of Visual studio you are using. Here are the steps for VS2005 In VS2005 you need to do the following: 1) Right click on your solution and select add, New Item. 2) Add a dataset and create your queries in the dataset. Make sure you save this dataset or it will not show up later. 3) Add your reportviewer 4) Right click on your solution and select add new Item Again and then add a crystal report 5) In the cr...

Crystal Report in VS.NET 2005
Can somebody tell me how i can instantiate a CrystalReport in ASP.NET page. Acutally in 2003 version each crystal report has its .cs file but in 2005 .cs file is missing. ReportClass oRpt; oRpt = new Reports.rptCrystal Report ( ); oRpt.Load(); oRpt.SetDataSource(dataset); rptViewer.ReportSource = oRpt; It was working fine but i have converted this into VS.NET 2005 version its is throwing exception "Unable to find the report in the given manifest , build the project and try again like this ". Can somebody tell me how i can instantiate the crystal report in VS.NET 2005 as i did  in...

comparing Cystal Report 10.2.3(provided by VS 2005) and Crystal Report 10.0.3(provdied by Crystal reports 10
 hi all, i was just wondering what u guys think about the two version (10.2.3 - by VS2005) and (10.0.3 - by Crystal reports 10).it seems like the Coding syntax is abit diff for the two version. (10.2.3 dont even need to mappath) i was wondering if i write the web application using 10.2.3, would i encounter problems when displaying report written by 10.0.3. opinions need, thanks! regards,martin ...

Web resources about - .net 2005 Crystal report has no .cs file - asp.net.crystal-reports

Crystal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about crystalline solids. For the type of glass, see Lead glass . For other uses, see Crystal (disambiguation) . A crystal or ...

EPL Crystal Palace v Chelsea: Video, highlights, Willian goal
CHAMPIONS Chelsea rediscovered the winning habit with a convincing 3-0 victory at Crystal Palace on Sunday to move away from trouble at the foot ...

Crystal Johns Leaving CBS News
Crystal Johns , director of talent development and diversity at CBS News, is leaving the network and joining Bienstock, the UTA-owned talent ...

5 Crystal Clear Translation Services That Will Boost WordPress Site Conversions
... check before committing to a freelancer. Although uncommon, it’s possible for you to get scammed through the service. The post 5 Crystal Clear ...

Expert: ‘History Won’t Look Kindly’ On Obama’s Foreign Policy, For 3 Crystal Clear Reasons
Expert: ‘History Won’t Look Kindly’ On Obama’s Foreign Policy, For 3 Crystal Clear Reasons

UTA’s Bienstock Division Hires CBS News’ Crystal Johns
Bienstock , the news and broadcast division of talent/literary agency UTA , has hired CBS News executive Crystal Johns as a broadcast news agent. ...

Rise of the Tomb Raider director leaves Crystal Dynamics for Infinity Ward
Tomb Raider Senior Art Director and Rise of the Tomb Raider Game Director Brian Horton has left Crystal Dynamics, the developer announced via ...

Hands-Free Phone Calls And Crystal Clear Music At A Price That's Music To Your Ears
The iClever HIMBOX offers hands-free voice-activated calling as well as aptX audio streaming. A lot of my time is spent reviewing some of the ...

Man Bathes In, Then Tries To Escape Bathtub Filled With 500 Pounds Of Crystal Clear Putty
This is a video from Vat19 of an employee sinking into a bathtub filled with 500 pounds of their Liquid Glass Thinking Putty , then trying to ...

Physicists Discover a New Kind of Crystal Inspired by Satellite Orbits
The very definition of a crystal relies on the notion of symmetry: the atoms line up in highly ordered, repeating honeycomb patterns, and that ...